[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Have any of you guys ever played any tabletop games or rpg's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: download (6).jpg (9 KB, 209x241) Image search: [Google]
download (6).jpg
9 KB, 209x241
Have any of you guys ever played any tabletop games or rpg's or whatever the term you use is?

I had some friends who tried to get me into it, but I didn't really enjoy it as much as they did. I just wasn't really imaginative or creative enough to do well, but there were some fun moments

How bout you guys? Got any epic stories?
>>
I used to play D&D with a group of friends from the church I used to go to.

I miss it desu
>>
Once

The gm had little creativity so we just took the piss on a shitty version of the saint seiya arc

Would like to try again sometimes, but then again I trying rping and it did little for me :(
>>
Used to have a great group.
We'd get together once a week and game into teh wee hours
Our GM was really on point
Just a bunch of computer and comic book nerds having a good time
I miss it
>>
>>27073117
I really would like to try... that's the only nerd experience that i missed trough years(meaybe that's because is one of the few tha requires other people...)
>>
It's fun, but you need to have a good GM.

Did some RuneQuest, Shadowrun, GURPS, AD&D, and All Flesh.

I liked Runequest but Shadowrun, the
GM really liked to test us in the campaign. All kinds of fucked up shit happened and none of the heists/kidnappings/burglaries/whatever went according to plan. Still we succeeded, but man, I could never be a good criminal. Even just playing a game about it, I would fuck things up.
>>
You need to have friends to do that.
>>
Would any robots like to start a campaign on roll20? It doesn't have to be anything too creative. Maybe something simple like Hero Quest or 5e?
>>
>>27073560
would you like to play Ponyfinder?
>>
if you have friends, D&D is possibly one of the most fun activities you can possibly do.

pro-tip: don't actually follow the rules to the letter because combat would take eons and you'll ruin the fun
>>
>>27074235
I only watched the first season of MLP and wasn't really interested after that. I'm sorry.
>>
>>27073117
I used to GM D&D but my friends got jobs and gfs so they don't have time anymore.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.