[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do you cucks support an alpha like Trump?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: donald-trump-portrait.jpg (38 KB, 300x397) Image search: [Google]
donald-trump-portrait.jpg
38 KB, 300x397
Why do you cucks support an alpha like Trump?
>>
File: 1457643978258.jpg (178 KB, 1042x1024) Image search: [Google]
1457643978258.jpg
178 KB, 1042x1024
>>27072978
Having a cuck president would be disastrous.
>>
>>27073011
>sucking dick
>cuck
No that's not how it works anon.
>>
I'm writing in Jeb Bush because only Jeb represents my views and values
>>
>>27073027
A number of cucks are repressed fags, though not all of them.
>>
>>27073031
ive got some bad news for you, anon
>>
>>27073289
Please let Jeb win
>>
File: Poland_Jeb_Bush-07ecb.jpg (130 KB, 400x600) Image search: [Google]
Poland_Jeb_Bush-07ecb.jpg
130 KB, 400x600
>>27073031
>only Jeb represents my views and values

Beta white guy who go after ugly non-whites because they are beta?
>>
>>27073344
I liked the fact that he used manners and asked the audience to clap politely. Too many politicians aren't polite
>>
>>27072978

Because I am not a cuck. :P And because he wants to strengthen the economy and put America first. Sounds better than the insane shit other people are saying. I'm also sick of muslims bombing everything and we have too many illegal (and legal) immigrants.
>>
>>27073484
>he wants to strengthen the economy and put America first

That's just empty rhetoric Anon, no fucking candidate is running on the "I want to put America third or maybe even fourth, the economy could be way worse I think, and freedom is bad" platform.

He's also an empty idiot. He says things like he's going to force Mexico to pay for his meme wall. How? He's going to wage a war against them? He also says he's going to take all the manufacturing jobs back from China and Taiwan and South American countries. Again, how? Threaten them with nuclear strikes? Have them compete in a rigged reality TV show?

>>27072978
I actually do support him, only in principle and also because I'm not American, because I want him to nuke the NEETs so that r9k can have a bit more original content besides frogposting.
>>
>>27073484
Nice literally empty rhetoric lol
>We're going to make MY country BETTER than THEIRS
>THEY are ruining US and I will make it GREAT

Fucking moron
>>
>>27073697
>I AM PRO-FREEDOM
>[crowd roars excitedly]
>AND IN FACT...... I SUPPORT LIBERTY!
>[crowd chants USA USA USA for 20 uninterrupted minutes until most people pass out]
>>
>>27073697

You seem to have completely misunderstood. It is about having policies that will promote prosperity and benefit the American people. This is literally what the government is supposed to do and yet has not been doing.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.