[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Don't expect anyone on here to care but my birthday is under
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5
File: wojak contemplative.jpg (44 KB, 680x765) Image search: [Google]
wojak contemplative.jpg
44 KB, 680x765
Don't expect anyone on here to care but my birthday is under 3 hours and I only have you guys to spend it with.

Now that I'll be 26 I'm getting onto the older half of my 20s, is it all downhill from here?
>>
>>27072776
I don't know man

Happy birthday though :D
>>
>>27072776
It depends, I guess. Are you changing anything or are you still the same lazy unmotivated motherfucker as always? I sure as hell didn't change a thing since I was 20. I'm 26 right now. And it's been downhill. I'm reaching lower levels every year. It's not pretty at all.
>>
There's a good chance that you will be alone forever with nothing stopping you from killing yourself except fear and shame.
>>
File: 1441417953068.gif (1 MB, 720x720) Image search: [Google]
1441417953068.gif
1 MB, 720x720
>>27072776

i'll be turning 26 in may, and life doesnt get any better my friend, no gf, no job, no friends, shit health...but happy birthday dude
>>
>>27072776
Happy birthday to you!
>>
>>27072876
thanks
>>27072888
Have a job and working on getting a better one but no gf. Don't even really talk to girls
>>27072897
I disagree. I'm content.
The worst part is the idea that my dad will never be a grandfather
>>
>>27072916
>>27072924
thanks ROBOTS. I have a normiebook that I never use anymore and I'm scared to check who actually still cares about me from my college and high school days
>>
File: image.jpg (15 KB, 255x198) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
15 KB, 255x198
>>27072776
Happy birthday dude. I wish I had more to say but I'm kind of out of it right now.
>>
Unless you lost your virginity at the ripe age of 12 your entire life is going to continuously go downhill.
>>
>>27072776
you should wear a birthday hat and go omegle with r9k tag
>>
26 year this too anon

where abouts are you
>>
well at least you'll have a better 26th birthday than me. I spent that day withdrawling from heroin waiting for my dealer who never showed up.
>>
>>27073032
I would but I get anxiety in one on one conversations and I want to relax and get drunk. Maybe when I'm more drunk
>>27072985
it's all good
>>27073035
Outside of Washington D.C.
>>27073024
at least I'm not a virgin
>>
>>27072776
Happy birthday buddy. Hope something nice happens

>is it all downhill from here?
Doesn't have to be. You can pickup social hobbies and meet girls / friends, work hard and build your career, join a gym and get /fit/, travel the world, start volunteering, whatever.
26 isn't even a third of the way through your life, there's plenty more out there that you can do, you just need to actually do it ...you probs won't change anything tthough.
Statistically some solid ways to improve your happiness are to
>Every day write down 3 things you're grateful for
>Start volunteering
>Pick up a social sport, something casual that gets you interacting with other people and moving around outdoors.
>>
>>27073200
Oh and here's a birthday present - I think he's pretty cute.
>>
>>27073200
I've been taking my youth for granted. I think I need to take your advice to heart. I often wonder if I'll look back at my 20s and just remember working or being behind my laptop most of the time
>>
File: 1403581387181.png (239 KB, 663x518) Image search: [Google]
1403581387181.png
239 KB, 663x518
happy birthday

originalEl perro, el perro, es mi corazon,

El gato, el gato, el gato no es bueno.
>>
>>27072776
Kinda more boring ish, but your body is still pretty good. I didn't even start dancing until I was 26 so who knows maybe you'll be a completely different person.

The boring bit is just from consuming so much media when I was younger. Nothing really satisfies as much and you don't have as much time for searching around.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.