[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>roommates are having a party >have been hiding in my room
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3
File: 1430445175217.jpg (13 KB, 358x398) Image search: [Google]
1430445175217.jpg
13 KB, 358x398
>roommates are having a party
>have been hiding in my room for 3 hours
please help .I am thirsty.
>>
>>27072759
Drink your piss bottles
>>
>>27072759
>parents invite neighbors over often
>they're all soccer parents to middle/elementary school aged kids
>usually just get drunk in my dining room and gamble
>FEMANONNNN play your violin for us! hehehehe!
>>
I thought every NEET had a condensation trap in their room for moments like this
>>
>>27072759
go out and party with them moron.

>jerhwiugwgiu
>>
>>27072808
this tbqh senpai bl0x
>>
>>27072759
why not join them?
ecghbn
>>
>>27072759
>>27072861
You should always have a cup in your room to get water from the bathroom tap so you don't have to go to the kitchen when company is over. Or even better a water bottle prepared in advance. This is super basic stuff guys come on step up your game.
>>
>>27072759
Consider this a lesson. Get a minifridge and your own stockpile of food and drink. That's how you play video games non-stop. Do you even NEET bro
>>
>>27072759
Why the fuck dont you have a case of bottled water and a stash of food? Also ways keep 1 garbage bag and some napkins in there incase you have to take a shit Ive been there done tha, also make sure your door is locked the drunker they get they might just open your door and fuck with you
>>
>>27072958
NEET here, I have a minifridge as well as a small microwave to nuke things
>>
>>27072759
Come back when you're about to shit yourself. You can always have water and piss jugs ready but shitting is a whole other story.
>>
>>27073023
>he doesn't have a bunch of plastic bags and roll of toilet paper in his room
>>
Just drink from the tap water in your restroom. If you are a poorfag and dont have your own restroom, then send a text message to one of your roomies to please bring you a bottle of water because you have a headache
>>
>>27073023
Nigga use a fucking garbage bag you know how easy it is? A black garbage bag drop a load in there wipe ass with TP or what ever and guess what tie he bag up and its hidden and wont smell
>>
>>27072826
I'd play your violin if you know what i mean hehehheheheeeehhehehehehee
>>
>>27072759
Just leave room and now is your chance, let them take your virginity, have them fill you up with loads of cummies
>>
File: 1455175043015.png (368 KB, 524x448) Image search: [Google]
1455175043015.png
368 KB, 524x448
>>27072759
>scared to get water in your own apartment

Anon. Go out and get a drink. This board is getting way too pathetic.
>>
>go out of room
>HAHAH OMG LOOK ITS ANON COMING OUT OF HIS SHELL!
>look, wave
>only say hi if you know it wont come out super autistically
>go get water
>go back in your room

worst case scenario they try to fuck with you when you go back into your room

best case scenario they respect your space
>>
>>27073156
This. Embrace the poz life
>>
>>27073049
>>27073102
Shitting can be noisy and is guaranteed to smell like shit. Trying to silently shit in some bag is just too much. What if it's an anxiety induced mushy steaming mess? I feel terrible just thinking about it.
>>
>>27073160
Welcome to the world of social phobia and avoidant personality disorder.
>>
>>27073264
Hold the bag to ya butthole if need 2, squirt away turn on some music its cake senpai
>>
>>27072759
Have you ever thought about sucking them off?
>>
>>27072759
I've been trapped in my room before by guests staying too long, or contractors fixing something, etc. The best thing is to escape out your window and then if you have a car use that to go to a local store and piss and buy some drinks and snacks. If you do it right you can sneak back in the window and no one will ever even realize you left.
>>
>>27073160
>getting too pathetic
Hello newfriend
>>
>not being ready for situations like this.

do you even robot, bro?
>>
File: go away.gif (960 KB, 316x237) Image search: [Google]
go away.gif
960 KB, 316x237
>>27073476
>where do you think you are
>implying implications

Fuck off to wizchan NEET-kun
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.