[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw my gf told me she's trans and feels like she's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 6
File: help.jpg (80 KB, 940x626) Image search: [Google]
help.jpg
80 KB, 940x626
>tfw my gf told me she's trans and feels like she's "male"
>Didn't think much about it at first because I figured it was just some tumblr meme and it wouldn't lead anywhere, but now she's been taking testosterone for a couple months and has started pressuring me into taking the submissive role in sex with her

How do I get her back to normal? I really don't like getting pegged but I love her and don't want to lose her. Last time she pegged me it hurt so bad I had to go the bathroom and turn the water on so she wouldn't hear me crying. I don't want to be the girl in the relationship desu. She's been lifting lately too and I'm a beta skelly with bad asthma so now I'm worried she'll have a random bout of roid rage and beat me up like War Machine did to Christy Mack...
>>
r/mypartneristrans
>>
>>27072085

Kek 10/10 cuck story well done OP
>>
>>27072134

It looks like it's all about mtfs. Also it's reddit.

>>27072167

I'm not a cuck though. My gf isn't cheating on me, the only one she's cheating on nature if anything by overwriting her endocrine system.
>>
Are you even a little gay? If not , leave. She will start to smell like a man , look like a man, and act like a man, with just enough evidence of her true sex left to make you hate your existance. Just leave. Its too late for her. If she goes back to normal it will be after she has done irreparable damage.
>>
>>27072590

I'm not gay but I've never had a gf before. I'm scared I'll be alone forever if she leaves me. I just wish she'd stop fucking me in the ass.
>>
This thread is fake and tumblr, if real show us proof fag
>>
>>27072847
if you stay with her you will have a boyfriend instead
>>
File: pain.png (136 KB, 313x330) Image search: [Google]
pain.png
136 KB, 313x330
>>27072990

FUck you, this is what my asshole looks like now.
>>
File: kan4_title.jpg (38 KB, 704x400) Image search: [Google]
kan4_title.jpg
38 KB, 704x400
>>27073191

WHAT THE FUCK MAN DOES SHE EVEN USE LUBE?
>>
File: 1435076111540s.jpg (3 KB, 125x98) Image search: [Google]
1435076111540s.jpg
3 KB, 125x98
>>27073191
What the fuck, dude? Shit looks awful.
>>
>>27073191
Holy shit. Go to the hospital, mate.
>>
>>27073191
This is hot O.o
>>
>>27073191
Dude what.

Is it prolapsed or is that your balls?

Either way man what did you get into.

Wait until her clit becomes a little ping pong ball and she makes you suck it
>>
>>27073386
>>27073424
>>27073457

I told you I was crying, it was fucking bad, I just want this phase of hers to end.
>>
>>27073191
DUDE WTF. It looks like you're giving birth out your ass. Dump the bitch, who will soon be a dick. Which will be up your ass.
>>
>>27073191
I can't even find your asshole
>>
>>27073191
Why wouldn't she stop after you started erupting like a volcano?
>>
>>27073577

She said it looked normal to her. It might be the lighting. I thought it looked bad too, but she acted like I was exaggerating as a joke or something.
>>
>>27073660
You are with a literally unstable, abusive person.

I had sex with a mtf trans once. We had traditional sex but they are really fucked up mentally and physically.

Leave right now. Don't even think about it. You might be a Beta or whatever but you can do without someone who would literally do that to you
>>
>>27073700

Do you think she's hurting me on purpose? Is she secretly angry at me for something? Maybe if I figure out something I'm doing wrong she'll at least be less "intense" with me? I dunno, this shit sucks.
>>
>>27073700
This many times over, that's not normal. She seems crazy for even a tranny. Eventually she won't be your first girlfriend anymore, she'll be your first boyfriend...
>>
File: 1440148518194.jpg (27 KB, 400x386) Image search: [Google]
1440148518194.jpg
27 KB, 400x386
>you will never be such a beta you turn your girlfriend into a man
another great feel for me baby, this place really improves my self-esteem
>>
>>27073506
>phase

Haha not how it works. You're dating a guy now, if you don't want that break up.

>>27073800
At the very least tell 'her' it hurts and buy some fucking lube.
>>
>>27073800
It sounds like she is using you some way or another. It is probably not anger but total disregard for you

I have had anal sex, giving and receiving, and if you don't want to stop when there is pain or blood there is something really fucked up there. certainly not love. More like rape.

Don't think that this will be your last partner or anything. Go rev up those selfies and make an okcupid and a bumble and everything else. But don't do this to yourself
>>
>>27073800
She's using you to feel more like a man. Simple as that.
>>
That's pretty hot bro, I'd love to fuck a little beta sissy's ass until he bleeds and cries.
>>
>>27073800
Either you're trolling or you deserve this for being such a fucking pussy about it.
>>
If you start taking estrogen her natural male protection instincts will be stronger and she will protect your boipussi.
>>
>>27073884
I know right, all I have to do is start a cut vs uncut thread, or just make some shit up about NEETs and put on a tripcode and it's insane.

This place is so fucking gullible holy shit
>>
>>27073995
This would be really hot but you'd need blockers too, and i mean like

You'll stop being able to get hard, though. It's not really worth long run unless you're a tranny. Plus the Gyno will suck.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_TXJFP-mHl4&list=PLtkUqc72rd5SMPPCD0dmM_AZC6ymNb8dQ&index=5
>>
My ex was like that, I know a similar experience.

Unfortunately without professional help, sometimes it's not something that can be just simply fixed. A lot of times though it's a matter of making the person value their gender rather than feel trapped by it or regret it. At the very least you should try to not make them feel uncomfortable with their gender and in their body. Maybe there's some middle ground you can help them find that they are comfortable with.

Best of luck, I know what it's like having to go through with.
>>
>>27074254

Thanks for the kek, friend. Heres your (you)
>>
>>27072085
>what you want to do in bed defines your gender

MORE importantly
>gf
get out
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.