[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Ask a former robot anything.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (32 KB, 591x508) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
32 KB, 591x508
Ask a former robot anything.
>>
>>27071942

how did you become a former
>>
>>27071950
Long story short, I gradually lost my angst and awkwardness, resolved to be more positive and use good humour more liberally, and just learned to not give a fuck about anything when talking to girls.
>>
>>27071979
Also, important tip: I learned how to flirt. Getting stuck in the friend zone happens because she is not sexually attracted to you because you weren't enough of a dog and didn't directly flirt with her enough.
>>
>>27072054
How do you hit on females without coming off as creepy though?
>>
>>27072054
>>27071979

Good for you. One of my problems with women is my brain literally shuts down when they speak. I mean I literally don't remember what they said the seconds before.
>>
>>27071942
You do realize you were never a "robot" to begin with then? You should be banned for making this garbage thread desu senpai.
>>
>>27072393
Let him speak, brother.
Some of us still have hope.
>>
File: 1394181970222.jpg (174 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
1394181970222.jpg
174 KB, 800x600
Literally why should I not just shit in the shower and save the time of using a toilet?
>>
>>27072348
You have to do it playfully.

At the mall shopping for clothes, make oblique references to sex - "You should pick whichever one's easier for me to take off/I think I saw some over there that would match my bedroom floor"/etc etc. If a girl finds you creepy it's the way you are looking at her or talking to her that's putting you off, not what you're saying. Tone, stance, body language, everything is in the delivery.

It won't work on everyone. Sometimes she just aint down, or they got turned off, or they just weren't into you.
>>
>>27072444
Your shower drain would likely not allow for full passage of your poops. So you would have to waffle stomp it, which would be both unpleasant and somewhat filthy. It's not ideal.
>>
>>27072444
because that's not the designated purpose of the shower you fucking sperg

i mean whatever do what you want its none of my business sorry
>>
>>27072511
But if I stomp it down the drain, the shower water is there to clean off my feet so I don't see what the problem is????
>>
>>27072439
>sucking up to a lazy-normie
This why you are here
>>
>>27072559
>not entertaining a variety of opinions and experiences
This is why you are here
>>
>>27072526
Sorry, maybe it's not clear: you would clog your drain with shit.
>>
>>27072486
>If a girl finds you creepy it's the way you are looking at her or talking to her that's putting you off, not what you're saying. Tone, stance, body language, everything is in the delivery.

Honestly you are not suppose to give a shit and laugh it off. That's the problem with nu-males and r9k. They actually believe the opinions of women matter.
>>
>>27072600
I'm ready to hear interesting opinipns and experiences, howerver i know that "former robots" are lazy normies and most normies are just as boring as i am
>>
>>27072631
Refer back to my diagram in the original post. If I shit in the shower it goes to the same place through pipes so it should get there either way
>>
>>27072646
I'm only a senior in high school but I like to believe I lead a pretty interesting life.
I'm captain of the Football and track teams.
I'm the heavyweight lifting champ of my conference
I'm going to state in both math team and quiz team.
I play the saxophone.
I'm still a kissless virgin with no friends or social life due to crippling social anxiety.
Feels bad man.
>>
>>27072761
Good for you i guess?
I don't have any accomplishments, i'm just a guy that wants to find something that i can enjoy(apart from videogames) been searching for 3 years and i still have nothing
>>
>>27072812
Even with all that I still feel empty inside.
The trick is not to focus on how you think people see you, but how you see yourself.
If you try to be the best possible version of yourself that's what people are eventually going to see, but you have to see it first and work to accomplish it.
To find something you enjoy, try everything. You should try every single thing that piques your interest, and keep doing it. It doesn't matter if you succeed as long as you enjoy it.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.