[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Asking someone out when NEET
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3
Is it generally okay to ask a girl out when you're a NEET with no car or license or do all women expect to have your shit together by 27?

>tfw you find a girl that makes your heart go doki doki for the first time in decades
>>
File: 1445473339152.jpg (42 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
1445473339152.jpg
42 KB, 640x360
Let me save you the effort and give you her answer for her

>pic
>>
>>27071919
You are disgusting to women, like you are coated in repellent.

What you can do is hire a prostitute and ask her for the girlfriend experience.
>>
>>27071919
you could probably get some teen girls, but then again if you actually do that says a lot about who you are as a person...then again it may not really, there's a lot of choices in life and plenty of grey area.
>>
File: 1457359146473.png (235 KB, 371x404) Image search: [Google]
1457359146473.png
235 KB, 371x404
>>27071919
Afraid you're screwed bud. Welcome to the club.
>>
>>27072100
Why is that this doesn't work the other way around? Most guys don't care if a women has a job or if she lives with her parents, they just want to put their sausage in their bun.
>>
>>27072253
because men cannot make children.
>>
>>27072253
because the perk in a relationship for guys is sex, for girls its much more including but not limited to , free rides, free food, gifts, free movies , free experiences, free rent, and the list goes on.
>>
>>27071919
there are tons of bitches who are obsessed with some fucking loser imbecile without a job or an education. Usually a criminal or some other type of lowlife.
>>
>>27072253
>>27072302

Men go out with women to convince her to have their child.

Women go out with men to get a free ride.

What do men do when the government offers women a free ride via state legislated tax?
>>
>>27072253
Biology is just like that. Men compete to get at the top, women fuck men at the top or at least try. Males are disposable, sperm is cheap, women are inherently valuable, eggs are expensive.

It's all biology m8, society still reflects our biology.

Males and females are different.
>>
>>27072365
being a criminal is still a 'job' though, in the sense that they have an income and an identity. Even a drug dealer is infinitely more attractive to women than a good boy neet who lives at home with mommy.
>>
>>27072428
and we have the audacity to go against biology, just watch as west pays the price for choosing the weakest strategy
>>
>>27072428
Wut about black women, they get the worst choices.
>>
>>27072703
Blacks practice r-selection
>>
>>27071919
You can try but be aware that the competition makes you look pretty shit, most men has had some sort of career going for several years at 27. A man with no status (power) or resources (power) is the equivalent of an ugly probably sterile woman. Sure there are few exceptions but they are just that, exceptions.

The younger the girl is the less she cares about your job etc, and they are attracted to older men so i'd argue it's easier than some 25+ girl that expects a manly man man with his shit together.
>>
>>27072428
has nothing to do with biology and everything to do with the thirsty behaviour of men in modern times.
>>
>>27073033
spot the woman!
>>
>>27071919
>Is it generally okay to ask a girl out when you're a NEET with no car or license or do all women expect to have your shit together by 27?

I've never had a job and can't drive and have been a total hiki shutin since I was 16 and I'm 27, girls have never seemed to mind

The few gfs I've had paid for everything

In my experience men overrate how much girls really care about jorb or car or money but I'm not an expert or anything

If you have 'chemistry' or whatever then I don't think it matters
>>
>>27073714
People already abuse the term NEET enough as it is, don't add hikki to it the list.
>>
>>27074128

I have literally not left my room in over 6 years other than to go to the kitchen, moron
>>
>>27072253
because her eggs and the sex drive that men have give her value. no skills or intelligence is require for women.
>>
>>27073714
this post was made by a white male on easy mode.
>>
>tfw worthless loser neet
>tfw gf normie gf came onto me
>tfw she drives to pick me up and takes me out and pays for me

Like she found me under a rock and lifted me up to her level.
>>
>>27071919
By 27, most women expect you to have your own place, transportation (depending on where you live, it may or may not be "okay" to depend on public transport, just the way it is) and some type of job. However, in some circumstances, she'll look past (read: rationalize) that if she likes you enough. I've known several people who seem to have nothing going on for them, but still get laid and a few whom their girlfriends paid for everything. I don't know if they're just good bullshitters or if women put up with it because the dick is good, or a combination of both but there are women out there who will date you and put up with, at least for a time having to pay for everything.

Personally, I'm in a similar situation as you, but I'm prideful as hell and couldn't ask a girl out knowing I couldn't afford to take her out or bring her home to my own place.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.