[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How exactly were you bullied in high school?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 188
Thread images: 27
File: 1425520327034.jpg (802 KB, 1028x1370) Image search: [Google]
1425520327034.jpg
802 KB, 1028x1370
I think you all had it coming for being obnoxious in High School. The only people that ever complained of being bullied were drama queens or assholes.
>>
>>27071621
i wasnt, in fact i was practically invisible in high school
>>
I wasn't. Bullying is pretty much a 'murica meme.
>>
I wasn't bullied. I was in this weird middle ground where people didn't seem to mind me, even liked me infact, but we (or rather I) never really pushed (the friend/relationship) further due to anxiety, etc.

People just kinda "accepted" me, but was mostly invisible.
>>
>>27071646
Pretty much the same.
I would often fantasize about being bullied just to know other people acknowledged me...
But it never happened and I was a friendless weirdo sitting alone at lunch ;^)
>>
I wasn't

>>27071646
>>27071721
brothers in arms
I played basketball at lunch just so no one would see me eating alone
>>
>>27071621
Got beaten up pretty badly in middle school, but not High School. Closest thing to bullying in High School was harassment.
>>
>>27071776
Why did they beat you up?
>>
File: 1457486360905.jpg (24 KB, 604x603) Image search: [Google]
1457486360905.jpg
24 KB, 604x603
>>27071621
What the fuck is this photo
>>
I kept to myself. People only talked to me during classes if they wanted to buy some drugs.
>>
>be a chink
>go to shitty high school full of guidos
>literally first day of school get shit thrown at me, sophomores randomly bumping into me and calling me out in hallways, etc
>get in three fights freshman year
>>
>>27071621

>I think you all had it coming for being obnoxious in High School

Oh? Do tell.

>The only people that ever complained of being bullied were drama queens or assholes.

Oh. I see. This is bait.
>>
i was bullied every year for about 8 years
but wasn't bullied every day

basically towards the end of highschool i literally had no will to fight off the bullies anymore and accepted the fact im a pure human being and everyone else is terrible person, bystanders too
>>
I was the bully. I beat up some kids and got beat up once by an older student.
>>
>>27071789
Jusin bieber being creepy to his grandma
>>
File: 1455760368735.jpg (150 KB, 1252x1252) Image search: [Google]
1455760368735.jpg
150 KB, 1252x1252
>>27071621
i got called a peedrinker by a group of seniors once when i was a freshmen
>>
>>27071786
I don't know. It was just in gym class when we had to dress out. I would go into the stall to change, and when I would come out, they would stand around me yelling things that would occasionally lead to physical bullying.
>>
>>27071843
did they give you wedgies?
>>
>>27071883
your a terrible person too
sorry, but you have to solve your own problems
>>
If you don't want to be bullied, go to a school that is at least 95% white.

All my bullies had brown skin. Every. Single. One.
>>
File: Jeb!.gif (2 MB, 800x533) Image search: [Google]
Jeb!.gif
2 MB, 800x533
>>27071944
>>27071883
He's right, Anon. Make them pay for what they did.
>>
Typical stuff like throwing shit at me when I'm not looking then they all act innocent. Throwing my clothes in the trash in gym class. Verbal harassment and mocking when they felt like it. You know how it is, "just kill yourself anon everyone hates you" every day with full sincerity. Not being able to use a locker due to vandalism so carrying everything instead. Then getting it knocked out of my hands when some dick walks by. If I get confrontational because of anything using it as an excuse so they can beat me up and say I started it. Etc.

>tfw hiding in a bathroom stall during lunch just to get away from it all for once and eat in peace
>tfw some asshole found out about it and got a bucket to dump water over the walls on me
>>
>>27071993
This may be why I didn't see it. My school was half white half asian.
>>
>>27071715
>This

It hurts but who else can I blame for being an introverted piece of shit who is too afraid to sperg out when talking to someone.
>>
>>27071993
none-whites are more rude and vocal but the white ones are manipulative and antagonizing
>>
>>27072007
Why did they loath you so much?
>>
>>27071993
Anon I was a poor kid in a rich white suburb and I can say with confidence that rich white kids can get away with murder and they know it. The schools are on their side and everything, they can do no wrong.
>>
>>27072093
If you want to know why some kids are nasty, the reason is simple.

Every single person in society goes through high school.

Think of all the people in jail. Think of all the people who scam and rip people off. Think of all the nasty neighbours who blast music every night without a care in a world. They all went to high school.

Anon was bullied because some kids are literally born evil.
>>
>>27072007
my bullies were actually afraid of me, everytime i questioned them about something they would not answer or run.
i mean if your a bully, be a bully all the way - you are not a true bully unless you rub your knuckles with someones face
>>
>>27072093
It's a long story, any bullied kid can tell you it starts in kindergarten and never stops. Nothing about me agrees with public schooling and it's a miracle that I managed to handle it all the way to graduation. Too many rules, too many people, it's just not an environment I was ever equipped to handle.
>>
>>27072105
I had both rich white kids and also "brown" kids at my school.

The brown kids were by far the worse of all. They would verbally assault me every single day, and at least once every two weeks I was spat on, tripped over, robbed or punched.

The rich white kids would rarely use clever insults, but that was about the extent of it. Most of all they would ignore me, pretend I didn't exist.
>>
Get called ugly, unlovable, and retarded by people I thought were friends. They held me down and took off my shoes and backpack to throw them down the stairs. Iwas so insecure I would wear the same sweatpants and sweatshirt to school every day because they said I was ugly and unlovable anyway so why should I even try.I put up with all this bullying because nobody else would give me attention or want me around.
>>
>>27072250
The black kids at my school were actually usually nice to me. I don't know why, since I was upper middle class white. It was Chads that beat the shit out of me.

>tfw told I would have better life than they would
>tfw they all have attractive gf's and have their lives all worked out
>>
I only really got bullied at once school that was a few hours out of my capital city and it was for being gay. Wasn't really a big deal, the place was derelict as shit and everyone that gave me a problem was dumb as a rock.

Funnily enough, the worst one of them all was actually the biggest queer in school. He gave me shit for not being /fabulous/ enough. He has hep C now though, pretty hilarious.
>>
>>27072234
its because teachers are afraid of bullies, ignore the "muh job" excuse. they are afraid of being subjected to some sort of shunning by the kids which would eventually lead to some sort of riot aginst them in the principals office.
only way to TRULY solve the bullying problem is allow violence in school, there is already violence in schools as it is, making it legal would assure the bullying victims that they can hit back without suffer legal consequences
>>
File: 644.jpg (35 KB, 304x268) Image search: [Google]
644.jpg
35 KB, 304x268
>>27072007
That's genuinely awful, I'm sorry you had to endure that bullshit.

I was mostly left alone by people in high-school. Middle school is when I got bullied by everyone. I was the class pariah, a weird kid who didn't fit in with anyone due to ADHD and very different hobbies/interests than everyone else.

I never got beat up, but kids sure gave me shit and talked about me behind my back. I sincerely hate people as a result. They are sadistic devils, their is no other reason for their behavior.

The blacks were savages who were far more rude and aggressive, but the whites were far more cunning and manipulative. Despite being white I only had one white friend growing up, the rest were all Asians/Street shitters.

We need a normie holocaust.
>>
File: neither autist nor normie.png (119 KB, 2220x450) Image search: [Google]
neither autist nor normie.png
119 KB, 2220x450
>>27071646
yeah pretty much my experience
>>
>>27072448
on point, public schools are cancer

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UN1ukufwCdQ
>>
>>27071621
>be me
>in school
>I don't know anybody
>few weeks into school some kids start to realize i am a loner
>go out there way to find me and start pushing me around for fun
>push them back
>escalates to fight but teacher comes around and stops it

>be me
>sitting in library
>kid comes up to me
>starts calling me an ugly fuck really loud
>why is this kids face so messed up? out loud
>period ends and I leave

>be me
>lunch line, early in year
>some kid skips in front of me, knows i am loner/no friends
>push him back and told him to get back in line
>pushes me
>push him back
>lunch ladies stop it

>be me
>go to bathroom
>sitting on toilet eating granola bar
>some popular kids come in
>hear them talking about me as i come in
>never talks, always by himself, creepy, weird.
>hear everything
>just sit in stall until they leave
>fuck

I don't mind not having friends, I generally don't like people anyway.
>>
>>27071621
At first I didn't really get bullied much. Mostly no one talked to me at all. Maybe some girls would make comments about me, but for the most part I didn't draw much attention at all. A few people made fun of me because I was frequently high, but usually not too bad.

The bus ride home was an hour and 15 minutes. That was when I got bullied the most. I stuck to myself mostly, then one day this guy decided to sit next to me. I didn't talk to him a lot, but over a few days we would talk a bit. Then one day out of nowhere he loudly says so everyone can here: "Damn anon, I didn't want to tell you this, but every day your breath fucking stinks." Obviously everyone started laughing. I tried to defend myself but he just went "can you maybe turn then other way, your hot ass breath is making my eyes water" to any of my corny ass comebacks.
That was basically the start of it. I went from ignored to being the target. After that I was just bullied every fucking day the entire bus ride home. It didnt matter what, they'd just pick any dumb thing to rag on me for. My walk, my voice, my
looks, my family. More and more people joined in.
>>
File: glock23.jpg (559 KB, 1984x1488) Image search: [Google]
glock23.jpg
559 KB, 1984x1488
I HATE BEING BULLIED. IM GOING TO DO IT UNLESS I TALK TO AN ACTUAL HUMAN BEING.

(402) 319-0276
>>
>>27072558
Yeah the bus was always the fucking worst, a bunch of kids packed together and trying to show off. So much fucking trauma from school bus rides
>>
>>27072448
I don't really blame anyone, you can't expect kids to not be dumb and shitty. Actually in my experience a lot of people that have been kicked around by life are actually great people because they have that awareness of how shit things can be and the tolerance to let the small stuff slide. I made more friends in two weeks at detox than anywhere else in my life.
>>
>>27072250
I had the complete opposite experience. When I went to a mostly black school, yeah they were more loud, and they loved to roast on someone, but the difference was that it was honestly all in good fun. For the most part, no one was immune from getting joked on. They knew when to stop. They'd get their laughs and then move on.

When I went to a white school, the bullying was much more vindictive and malicious. It was much more constant and unrelenting.
>>27072353
This reminds me about how I was bullied for being gay. Mostly by my own family members. I'm not even gay, but after being accused and made fun of for it so much, I'd become really uncomfortable when people talked about homos. Obviously people perceived this discomfort as a sing that I'm gay.
>>
>>27072607
Ya, keep spouting that idealistic bullshit.

You don't know how evil most people truly are. As I said, we need a normie holocaust.
>>
>>27072607
>you can't expect kids to not be dumb and shitty
these people don't fundamentally change when they graduate high school, they just learn to control their tendencies better and be more subtle about it. Workplace bullying still exists.
>>
>>27072605
It was 7.5 miles but eventually I started just walking to and from school rather than take the bus.

I'd say it was a large factor in why I just stopped going altogether. Between the bullyig everyday before and after school, and the realization that no one gave a single fuck about me, I eventually just stopped caring. I remember a few times I just stood up in the middle of class and walked out and went home. No one cared.
>>
File: 1452874606281.jpg (9 KB, 374x227) Image search: [Google]
1452874606281.jpg
9 KB, 374x227
I wasn't bullied per se, but I was actually diagnosed with severe social anxiety when I was just finishing middle school. I would sometimes say funny things, but otherwise I was always known as the weird kid who literally could not maintain or handle a social interaction. People would ask me for help or notes because I was known to be intelligent, and I would literally tremble and stutter so severely I couldn't communicate, and I would sweat profusely.

Anyways, once I got to 10th grade, all the Chads abused this. They were really, really, overly nice to me in a condescending way. They would ask me questions knowing they sounded innocent, but that I would have an incredibly hard time responding normally, and they would then laugh at me. They would talk to me like a child, but never insult me. Because of this, there was nothing I could do about it. How was I to stand up for myself? Say, "Stop being so nice!"? So I just stopped responding eventually, and this gave me the reputation of total autistic loser. I tried to drop out at the beginning of 12th grade, but I excelled so well in school that my counselors let me finish my one remaining credit online and graduate a year early.

I did have one friend who was a cool guy, he was the only guy I could talk to because he read Berserk too. But he would always ditch me for his normie friends during partner/group projects.

Anyone else know this feel? The "bully you by being condescendingly kind" feel?
>>
>>27072607
>kids
ok lets be honest here, being a kid 12-15 you are basically a fucking grown up and can think for yourself, you are not just a vessel that spews out random bullshit because you have to.
they are pure evil, and the only way to make them turn is by force
>>
>tfw was bullied until I learned how to deflect the bullying on others
>>
>>27072508
>leaving you alone in your room every night

This makes you a self-aware autist.
>>
>>27072516
>anecdotal evidence the video
That said yes if you can drop out and commit to completing a GED you can make a future.
However some areas the public schools have fantastic programs that will set you up in the future you want to pursue(assuming you know what that is to any degree.)
>>
>>27071621
The first thing that happened to me was that a kid from South Boston put a glass shard to my throat in 8th grade for a laugh.
>>
>>27072711
I forgot that in first and second grade I was bullied RELENTLESSLY for being overweight, and I have never recovered from the damage it did to my body image, although I have lost a significant amount of weight.
>>
>>27072764
>South Boston.

Heeey, another Masshole.

Yeah, South Boston is brutal. I hear it's getting less ghetto now though.
>>
At the beginning of high school I was the nice guy cuck who was a big loner but as I graduated more and more into assholery I gained friends as being the guy who fucked with people and said really mean and funny insults. So basically, I was the bully but because most peers were normies I had very little friends that I actually liked and enjoyed being with
>>
>>27072803
Where in Mass are you from?
Yeah South Boston is filling with yuppies.
>>
File: 1329877916049.jpg (17 KB, 298x200) Image search: [Google]
1329877916049.jpg
17 KB, 298x200
>>27072814
You don't' belong here.

Fuck off and die.
>>
>>27072834
I'm in Cambridge. It's been completely overrun by snobbish trust-fund yuppy assholes.

I am completely isolated here.

We need to purge this plague and retake our land.
>>
File: tfw.jpg (26 KB, 500x366) Image search: [Google]
tfw.jpg
26 KB, 500x366
>be a total loner
>that one super nice person that noticed and kept trying to your friend
>They slowly realize that your a boring, dull pile of grey blandness
>They slowly stop talking to you

It was completely my fault nobody ever liked me. Why couldn't I have been born a Chad?
>>
>>27072896
being a loner is a good thing
means you don't want to spend time with shitty people for social currency
>>
File: 1393469016669.jpg (102 KB, 600x480) Image search: [Google]
1393469016669.jpg
102 KB, 600x480
Im making a list anons. Give me the names of those that bullied you and I will take care of it for you
>>
>>27071621
>>27071789
>>27071852

That's actually just a formal Canadian greeting
>>
I'm 26 years old and I still have to deal with bullying. For the most part, I've learned that the only thing that works on them is fear. Early on, you can stop it by not being a pussy and just telling them to fuck themselves consistently every time they start trying to fuck with you. Also telling them things like how you're gonna find out where they live and burn their house down tends to work on some of them. Most of them are pussies, but there's a few who grew up getting their asses kicked by some raging alcoholic and those ones are basically the same concept, just different in terms of scale. Bullying is violence, and the bullies who do it usually face the same violence at home, which is where they learn this shit. Or at least this is my hypothesis. In order to get them to fuck off, you have to meet them with a level of violence which exceeds the levels they face at home by a wide enough margin. And even after you do so, they'll still be constantly testing you for weakness. If you show any, it'll resume in full force. But this is only if you don't REALLY go psycho on them. You beat him badly enough with a pipe, and they'll leave you alone for good.
>>
I was bullied at the new school I went to Sophomore year and I TURNED THAT SHIT AROUND on day one
>First day
>Wearing a denim jacket, jeans, and converse
>Snotty popular girl in class asks me loudly so everyone could hear "When did you come from? 1976???!"
>Reply without a though "When did you come from, two thousand cunty-one?
>Class goes nuts
>Teacher hears the whole thing, takes me outside and gives me a praise, and a "don't mind her she's failing the class, welcome to (Name of school)

I was pretty popular after that for being a sarcastic funny/witty guy but I really didn't like it and didn't care, I just got A's and went home, I'm socially retarded.
>>
>>27072959
Jonathan

bloxox
>>
There was a guy named tyler that used to spread a rumor that I fuck snakes, he even made a name for it - skeaz (not skeeze)

Hed pick on me for every little thing I did and everyone sitting at the table would join in on the fun and laugh at me. It got to the point where I burst out crying in class one day. He toned it down a little bit after that temporarily, but went back to it eventually.

Worst part was that this guy was literally a handicap with only one functioning ear- this other ear had a fused canal and the outher part looked like it was glued onto his face
>>
File: 1455460417779.png (437 KB, 506x712) Image search: [Google]
1455460417779.png
437 KB, 506x712
>be white
>went to shitty inner city high school
>everyone treated me like shit because I was white even though we all lived in the same shitty run down hood
>spend the first half of my freshmen year friendless because no one wants to associate with "the white kid"
>have cycles of everyone ignoring me and everyone bullying me at once because if one person started everyone wanted to join in.
>everything changed one day mid freshmen year when some guys were talking about dragonball z and naruto I chirped in on their conversation
>suddenly more people talked to me and the bullying stopped as the reality of me just being a poor ass nerd from the hood set in

to this day I'm still thankful that black guys love naruto and DBZ otherwise I may never have made it thought high school.
>>
>was too self-righteous to even bother trying to waste time socializing with anyone who didnt do something to make me respect them
>was known as the narcissist with no friends
>people eventually started sarcastically saying nice things
>one time beat the shit out of a bully
>became known as full on autist
the worst 4 years of my life
>>
>>27072972
the clever bullies surround themselves with army of co-workers, friends and other people.
basically they have a network of people that will jump you if you try anything
any other situation, just beat the shit out of them, but if you are caught into the situation above its best you leave that place or get ready to take down 10 people by yourself
>>
>>27071993
Speak for yourself bro. I was able to count the number of Black people in my grade on my two hands. The other vaguely-brown ethnic people were either neutral, friendly Chads, or were themselves target of the bullies for being into computers and the Chess club and whatever.

The biggest assholes were all fucking Polish for some reason. For years I was racist towards this specific group of imitation-Russian people and their diarrhea-sounding language.
>>
>was too self-righteous to even bother trying to waste time socializing with anyone who didnt do something to make me respect them
>was known as the narcissist with no friends
>people eventually started sarcastically saying nice things
>one time beat the shit out of a bully
>became known as full on autist
>meanwhile I thought i was considered badass until i look back at it now

the worst 4 years of my life
>>
>>27072165
This is a breakthrough and I will remember it forever, I'm completely serious
>>
>>27073044

That's most of the situations I've been in. I just get a weapon ready and I've never had a situation where pulling my gun out didn't make their entire group back down. And on the day somebody decides to be an idiot and rush me, I'll kill him.
>>
>>27073054
same tbqh
polacks and italians, not even once
it's weird because most slavs are bros except polacks
>>
File: 1455752691285.png (340 KB, 501x356) Image search: [Google]
1455752691285.png
340 KB, 501x356
I wasn't bullied. Complete social failure, really.
Actually, I was very academically successful. Straight A's all 3 (graduated Junior year, valedictorian of the class before me ,';^]) years.
Teachers were chill with me, especially my inorganic chem teacher, helped him put together labs for class n shiet.
Never had any friends though. Except when there was a group project ;_;
>>
>>27073034
>>27073055
woah man chill out dude
>>
File: 1433133671239.jpg (45 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1433133671239.jpg
45 KB, 600x600
>two people tried to bully me
>mfw never let them
>>
>>27071621
It was, for me at least, 99.99% psychological and 0.001% physical. They knew I wouldn't stand up for myself unless they physically hurt me, until one day I shoved one of the fat stoners kids down the sidewalk and then magically overnight everyone suddenly left me alone.

Also

>be bullied
>lose and self-confidence and desire to make friends
>eat lunch at Those Kids' table
>become sort of friend with them by default
>secretly hate some of them
>we establish our own pecking order
>we, without even realising it, start bullying the betas of betas
>they don't do anything, they just soak up our abuse and "banter" which lets out relieve our own stress of being bullied by others
>have epiphany
>"oh I get it why everyone else picks on us, this feels great! :D"
>eventually stop bullying those other kids
>>
File: the habbening.gif (603 KB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
the habbening.gif
603 KB, 320x240
>>27071843
i think its time for your "dont go to school tomorrow" thread
>>
File: 1455636342823.jpg (91 KB, 752x501) Image search: [Google]
1455636342823.jpg
91 KB, 752x501
>>27072583
>glock 23
>>
File: download (3).jpg (7 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
download (3).jpg
7 KB, 225x225
>>27072583
make the normies pay anon
>>
>>27073214
i won't shoot anyone innocent, im just saying schools and everyone in it have become corrupted and its not an healthy environment like parents think it is
>>
>>27073146
I know right? We had one Russian kid in our grade who was FOB and was too god damn Russian and maladjusted to be part of the normie crowd, but of course he's god damn Russian so no one picked on him. He lived comfortably in the normie/beta purgatory.

Anyways the dude was completely indifferent towards me and one day we get partnered up in a class. I was wearing a shirt of pic related, because it was the 90s, and he sees the guy with the giant spiked hair and long-ass knotted beard.

He IMMIEDIATELY start doing that thing where you laugh so hard that you don't make any noise you can just only try to breathe, and he's shaking and tears of joy are streaming down his face and he keeps clawing at my chest and poking me and saying things to himself in Russian because he forgot how to speak English because he had no idea that people in the world looked like that. By the end of the class he was back to his stoic thousand-yard stare Russian self.

That was the first and last time I ever saw a Russian dude laugh to the point of tearing up.
>>
>>27071993
>don't want to get bullied
>go to white school
>get shot
>>
File: il_570xN.859847944_fvnl.jpg (87 KB, 570x760) Image search: [Google]
il_570xN.859847944_fvnl.jpg
87 KB, 570x760
>>27073341
>I was wearing a shirt of pic related

It helps to post the pic when making a post like that
>>
>>27072583
Call a suicide hotline anon. They will have a fine chat with you. I can't afford to call long distance.
>>
Wasn't bullied, I was actually pretty much ignored.

During Senior year, I actually took charge of my grades and went into the AP courses, and the Chads and Stacies in there actually pitied me enough to pretend to be my friends.

That was when i realized that I was the problem, and that Chads are actually pretty nice in general. Not only am I physically repulsive, but personally as well.
>>
>>27073044
this
if you fight back you're the bad guy
it's a fucking uphill battle with no peak
>>
>>27071621
Was bullied hardcore throughout middle school, got beat up constantly, had to carry a knife to feel safe walking home, got in fights constantly. in high school though I finally stood up for myself and challenged anyone who gave me shit to a fight right then and there, needless to say i've never been bullied since
>>
>>27071674
>he doesn't know how bad foreign bullying gets
They'll literally try to kill you over there.
>>
Light bullying, the worst (and best) is that they ignored me.
A few incidents:

Two normies decided to follow me around campus, even to the library on lunch break.

I stopped to tie my shoe, someone kicked the stack of books I had (unwisely) sat next to the ground beside me.

Obnoxious comments in the classroom when the teacher wasn't around. Nothing physical, thankfully. Maybe because I was tall, albeit slender.

And of course PE was pure hell.
>Why are you so shit, etc.
>Everyone move in, it's anon's turn to bat
>and of course, picked last for everything (even the fatties and nerds)

I actually skipped a few PE classes, got detention. Was worth it overall, though.
>>
>>27071621
Holy shit what a fucking weirdo
>>
>>27071621
PART 1:

I'll admit, I was pretty obnoxious in high school and got put in my place and I'm now a soft spoken, self-conscience faggot. And that's where your argument ends op.

The people who bully are just as obnoxious, in fact, most high schoolers are obnoxious, why do you think a lot of adults cringe at lame attempts by high schoolers to be cool (e.g. Jayden smith, "if our eyes aren't real meme") or how adults reflect back on their high school selves in embarrassment due to the retarded shit they once said or believed in.
>>
>>27073044
>>27073699
This. You're fucked if several people corroborate their version of the truth, which is nearly always.
And of course, pray to whatever deity you can imagine (sincerely or not) if they're the kind that's popular with teachers (athletes, top students).

>Anon, you just need to let it roll off your back.
>There's no need to add fuel to the fire, anon.
>>
>>27073948
PE in high school is so fucking broken and stupid.

It's supposed to get fat kids in shape and help robots with their hand-eye movement, so what do they do?

Team

fucking

sports.

It's literally just a bunch of the same Chads tossing whatever sports-ball to each other and getting THEIR workout on, while everyone else who actually needs the exercise just stands around with their thumbs up their ass.

That's why I was glad that our school shared a public indoor pool with the city that we got to use starting in grade 10. Because I was literally one of 7 kids who knew how to swim I was suddenly King Shit of Fuck Mountain and was almost always one of the captains for the water-polo team. Suddenly all those black kids and Chads weren't acting so tough with floaties around their arms.
>>
>>27074019
PART 2:

So what did I do wrong to deserve the treatment that I did in high school? Well, it wasn't because I was obnoxious, it's because I was both weak and obnoxious, I wasn't alpha, as an unspoken rule being obnoxious is a special entitlement bestowed upon only the alpha kids; imagine a Chad being obnoxious, no body blinks an eye and even expects and respects it, now imagine a nerd being obnoxious, you get the impression he's overstepping his place in the high school pecking order. As an individual I felt extremely slighted by this, my thought process goes like this, "you bully me and try to put me in my place not because I have an attitude, it's because I'm weak enough so that you can quash my attitude and reinforce your feelings of superiority in the high school pecking order." How does it feel to be quashed and be undermined by a another human being when you yourself feel you are entitled to the freedom of expressing yourself as the same human beings in any other positions of the pecking order, it goes like "hey, you're more popular than me or smarter or more athletic than me, but I'm still human and I'm not some object to boost your own ego at the expense of my own" do you know how it feels to be made to feel lesser than others against your will? To have your self-esteem violated undeservingly; personally my hatred would be on the level of rape victims, people who were forced and used as a cumdump against their will as a human being to another human being who has no more inherent entitlements than any other to overpower someone and take advantage of them as if they were just a object like they did.
>>
>>27074096
PART 3 FINAL:

To be put down and made inferior for their own personal gain at your personal expense, and the expense is my own self-confidence, that gets eroded and also affects my own academic performance, affects my self images, my sense of worth, affects how I feel about how the world views me and hence how I feel about the world in return; even after the school bell rings at 3pm you think the rule and law of high school ends? What happens if you bump into when you're going out? Feelings such as this doesn't stop once high school ends, because the long term impacts of these events carry over to your continued existence. That's why there are posts about getting revenge on Chad or normies, that's why school shootings happen, most of these desire for revenge was due to something that happened in high school. You think I give a shit if I have to deal with a faggot at my workplace? Not really, once he quits or when I quit I forget about him and also anyone else here, there's no emotional animosity, just indifference and thinking what you're going to do for your next job. But the unique social dynamic of high school combined with freshly surging male hormones makes it a different story.

This is why you get people who grow up with a chip on their shoulders, adolescence isn't as simple as you'd like to believe.
>>
File: 1426738924046.jpg (38 KB, 480x640) Image search: [Google]
1426738924046.jpg
38 KB, 480x640
>>27074049
Channeling all insincere, hypocritical, and patronizing teachers:
"But it helps with social skills and cooperation. You're eventually going to end up working with people you don't like, anon, you need to learn how to deal with them."

I wonder how many teachers were themselves bullies, or merely judgmental and clique-ish.
>>
>>27072711
I too know that feel, anon. All the popular kids would speak to me like I was a retard (I have aspergers and its apparent in the way i speak and walk) and would always ask me about getting laid and whatnot just to laugh at me. I would see them speak to all of the spergs like that, and I'd also get laughed at in the hallways or whenever I had to deliver a document to a classroom. Theyd also touch me and rub me for some reason when they talked to me, was there a reason for that?
>>
>>27074194
>Theyd also touch me and rub me for some reason when they talked to me, was there a reason for that?
Holy shit anon, they did the same thing to me.
Can normies just sense our anxiety/weirdness? I don't have actual asperger's, but I may as well with how I behave. Any touching would make me pour sweat and visibly shake. I'm sweating right now just remembering all this.
>>
>>27074151
People become teachers because they like school. Who do you think enjoys going to school the most, then?
>>
>>27074231
Im the guy who wrote the 3 part posts. If you think people becomes teachers because they like school, you still have a lot of real world experiencing left to do, it's misinformation such as this that makes adults look back and cringe at their once own stupidity
>>
>>27074151
right? as if every other class didn't always have some forced team exercise at least once a week that did exactly just that. Meanwhile in Japan they're actually running on a track for PE and in China they're taught Kung Fu.

and yeah my PE teachers were ALL balding, fat-gutted, stereotypical "I wish I was in the army" pieces of shit.

Except for one 20-something year old dude who was a former student of the school and was actually cool with everyone. Turns out he was so cool that he was actually fucking some of the female students (PE was co-ed for our last two years) and got fired but hey who WOULDN'T do that?
>>
>>27074151
>you need to learn how to deal with them
no that's your job, im here to study not to deal with people
>>
I got treated as awkward and the "smart" kid even though I really wasn't. I got a lot of shit in elementary school around 5th grade I remember. Everyone called me gay just because I had one friend and I never had anyone to sit with at lunch. One time I tried to sit with this group and they all just got up and left. It was pretty rough for me at that age.

Middle school I don't recall any bullying. Just me being ignored mostly with some prep kid or ghetto rat giving me shit briefly every once in a blue moon.

High school was full on ignore status. However I did finally have a couple of friends that I could talk with and it eased the burden. Senior year was fucked though. Knew nobody and my lunch time had not one person I knew there. I was so fucking upset after the first day because I just hated fucking school so much after this long and this was the straw that broke the camel's back for me. I didn't want to do a year of that shit. My parents saw this in me and helped me get into mail correspondence to finish my senior year. I regret nothing.

Public education sucks.
>>
>>27074227
The shoulder touch, in your context being a borderline speed and people making fun of you, is an an of violating your personal space to show they are above you and here's no such thing you can do about it without literally causing a scene and making you look like a over sensitive faggot.

People don't do that shit anymore when they become adults (real adults, not 18 year olds) because as we get older we learn to stand up for ourselves and not take other pls shit that infringes on our personal comfort, unlike high school where too be honest there wasn't anything you could've done to get them to stop without aggravating the situation and making it worse for in the long term
>>
I wasn't.

I was all Region in High School football at a big school in a competitive state
>>
>>27074368
Yeah, that sounds right. I wish I told them to stop touching me, but if I said anything they would just laugh and I would look like a huge sperg to everyone.

Man I hated high school.
>>
>>27074368
>chad tries to do this to me
>had bigger frame and it pushed him away
>>
I never really got bullied but during the swim unit in gym class the Chads in my class would get naked (three of them) and surround me against my locker so I couldn't move. They would shake their dicks and almost touch me. It was really gay and I called them gay, but it really scared me.
>>
>>27074368
Sperg*
Is an act* of violating
And there's* no
Take other ppl's* shit
Worse for you* in
>>
>>27074194
>>27074227
>>27074368
exactly this. Nothing more than primal "monkeys in the jungle" physical displays of dominance.
>>
File: 1452971903414s.jpg (3 KB, 125x119) Image search: [Google]
1452971903414s.jpg
3 KB, 125x119
>>27074368
I never understood the context but it makes more sense now that I remember seeing this happen to other robots. I do remember one kid in a physics class of mine taking it too far with me, and the teacher would refuse to do anything about it. His face would literally swell up from pride whenever hed walk all over me and even his girlfriend would make fun of me. Fuck you for making me remember all of this.
>>
>be walking home from 711
>take shortcut down alley
>out of the corner of my right eye see a flash of blonde hair, then another to my left
>suddenly I get punched in the kidney from behind
>fall over in pain
>look up and see two beautiful blonde girls standing over me, their disgusting loser boyfriends at their side
>close my eyes and brace for the beating
>suddenly hear an engine roar
>open my eyes to see a black BMW
>"Get lost, faggot" says one of the blondes
>shouldntofdonethat.gif
>the Rodge steps out of the BMW and takes off his Armani sunglasses
>"Your day of retribution has come"
>he pulls his gun with blinding speed and fires two bullets through both of the disgusting loser boyfriend's heads
>he approaches the blondes with chilling coolness, they are on their knees begging him for mercy
>"You will be punished"
>the Rodge performed a spinning kick decapitating both girls in a single blow
>I lay on the ground crying in amazement of the supreme gentleman
>he tosses me his sunglasses, steps back into his BMW and says
>can't dodge the rodge
>>
>>27074388
If you had tried to tell them to stop and they laughed at your face and kept going, you'd feel even more violated as they're ignoring your request. So the best move at the time was to really suck it up.

High school kids has he same learning and deductive capacities as fully grown adults, they're just not at the emotional level of adults, but that doesn't really matter in a high school scenario. What I'm trying to say is, if your past self had a better solution than just being quiet and taking it, he would have.
>>
>>27074289
>PE was co-ed
Holy hell, no.

>girls egging each other on to bully the dweebs
>boys bullying the dweebs in front of the girls to look better

>>27074323
No, to be fair they're right: If you're going to work (not automatic on /r9k/, of course), you're going to be around total assholes for hours at a time, day after day.

The problem is that teachers lie and pretend everything will be just peachy if you magically develop "people skills". What they should do is teach you how to suck up to your boss, and more effectively walk over your coworkers/rivals. You know, actual job skills.
>>
>>27074542
You're right family.
Even if kids aren't developed, I just don't get it. I was always so nice to everyone, when I did talk or get asked for help, I tried my best.

How can kids be so cruel
>>
>>27074279
I didn't and am not going to read your blog post.

Nobody that hated school has ever become a teacher. Maybe you think there have been misguided kids that thought they'd become the teacher they wish they had but it's just something that never happens.

"Never going back to prison."
>>
>>27074560
>you have to get along with people
>you don't have to like other people but you have to get along with everyone

would agree with this if people didn't invade my personal space, they are obliged to resolving the issue because they are the one who created the issue,not me
>>
>>27074560

Oh hell yes.

>tfw fat girls getting picked for team sports before you

I'm surprised I ever made it out alive desu senpai

oh and did I mention I'm the same anon whose high school had an indoor pool?

>tfw your swimming shorts cling to your shrivelled up dink as you climb out of the pool in front of your oneitis
>tfw water is cold so there are hard nipples everywhere, male and female
>tfw homo-erotic bullying in the showers before and after we got in the pool

and yet the semester in the pool were the best part of PE throughout all of high school.
>>
File: 1456019062208.gif (2 MB, 480x270) Image search: [Google]
1456019062208.gif
2 MB, 480x270
>>27074388
There was nothing I could do about it. You are not the supported party in the scenario, whenever you try to do anything for yourself everyone does their best to put you back down and demonize you for what you did. I remember getting made fun of for reporting sexual assault even though absolutely nothing wrong was done at my end. Christ why the hell did they make me go through highschool when they knew i was different, they know they fucked up yet they thought it would help me be normal.
>>
>>27074605
Champ, just because I said you're wrong for saying people become teachers for liking school doesn't mean I implying people who hates high school also become teachers, granted its common knowledge for people beyond 21 to not get into a job they hate otherwise they're just asking for unavoidable misery. *hint hint*. Your assumption of another possible alternative reason why people become teachers reveals your lack of real world experience
>>
>Black girls keep coming onto me for some reason
>Black guys start to fuck with me for it

That's really the only thing that ever happened, and it wasn't that bad. Other than that, I was invisible.
>>
>>27074649
Honestly, there should be a /revenge/ group for rejects to get together to improve themselves as in a real life group not internet hug boxes, then again r9k, has a 80:20 normie:robot ratio now
>>
>>27071621

I was, I never complained I just watched lots of movies and tv and cried myself to sleep some nights
>>
>be me in the 8th grade
>new at my school, but already had two friends
>one of those friends got on my Facebook and sent a message to a guy that went to our school
>It went like "hey, I'm sorry to say this, but uh, I have a crush on you. I understand if you don't like me, but I just wanted to let you know."
>Because of this, rumors start going around that I was gay
>another guy in one of my classes hears the rumor, and starts to call me gay every day when we went to our lockers to get our lunches. (Our lockers were opposite from each other).
>He would say "Anon, you're gay", and I would usually just ignore it
>most of the people in the class thought it was funny.
>flash forward 2 months of him doing this almost every day
>makes fun of me while walking to lockers
>says I couldn't beat up anyone
>I just ignore him
>says other mean things
>we're both opening lockers when he says "Anon, you're gay."
>I suddenly turn around and push him into his locker
>this broke his nose and it starts bleeding
>he starts to walk down the hallway toward the nurse's room
>there's drops of blood all the way down the hallway
>tell my teacher what I did, and she sends me to the office
>the assistant principle asks me to tell him what happened
>I tell him everything and he tells me "oh... Well it sounds like he kinda deserved it."
>I don't get into any trouble, because my assistant principle was a bro.
>everyone starts hearing about what I did
>I start to realize that a lot of other people hated the guy too. Up until then I thought everyone thought he was cool.
>the day after, a bro buys me a cookie during lunch for breaking his nose

After all this, I stop getting called gay.
>>
>>27074733
Similar to how Zyzz got together with his socially awkward friends together until they had out-alphas the alphas
>>
>>27074019
>>27074096
I can tell you've been wanting to get this off your chest for awhile now anon. Preach it.
>>
>>27074279
>Im the guy who wrote the 3 part posts
yeah no shit
go put your blog on kikebook where it belongs
>>
>>27074868
That's part of it, I've been off anti depressant medication and I feel I can connect words and express myself more creatively, I don't think I need it anymore now, it's done its job in maintain my sanity.
>>
i got bullied all though elementary and highschool by literally everyone in the school (this includes staff). i had to constantly switch schools to avoid harassment but because the school system's record of me said that i had a multitude of "problems" i got treated the same no matter where i went. eventually they put me in tard class. i only really got into one fight that i did win, but i got more punishment than the kids who started it. either than that i only received verbal abuse from everyone in the school.

one teacher told me "there is not even a point of you living, i'm surprised u haven't killed yourself." i didn't even have any "problems" they just wrote a bunch of stuff on my transcript to fuck me over.
>>
>>27074892
see, that's the thing with chads and normies and teenagers, they always want things to go their way without taking into consideration of the other party, then again for what reasons would why?
You could say a teenager's adult level intelligence capabilities and underdeveloped emotional maturity makes them a bit like psychopaths.

The thing is, anon-kun, have you ever considered that you should kindly fuck off this board, before telling others to do the same? Sometimes I envy a teenagers callousness and how cruel they could potentially be. It really one's defining period
>>
>>27075006
>The thing is, anon-kun, have you ever considered that you should kindly fuck off this board, before telling others to do the same? Sometimes I envy a teenagers callousness and how cruel they could potentially be. It really one's defining period

holy shit i thought you said you were over being a total fucking splurge
you honestly write this shit like a teenager on facebook who is so fucking smugly sure of himself
>they always want things to go their way without taking into consideration of the other party
yeah no shit thats everyone
most robots just want to be left alone
bullies are people who enter other peoples lives and fuck with them not people who just react to someone elses social deficiency
>>
>>27074019
>>27074096
>>27074138
You know what anon, I've been thinking over stuff like this for a long time and this feels like a key to an impeccable master lock. Highschool destroyed people like us. I was weak and short and fat and I had a very bright future ahead of me. I was one of the brightest kids in the entire school, but then I got walked on by every single person. I fell into a deep abyss filled with depression and lonelienes that I could not escape. My parents did the essential duty of sealing my fate by severely punishing me for seeking help. I was destroyed, I had a chance but society did all it could do in order stamp me out because I was weak. Maybe homeschool wouldve made me different, maybe I wouldve still had a chance.
>>
File: Why.png (588 KB, 449x572) Image search: [Google]
Why.png
588 KB, 449x572
>>27074736
Even if you had good recent to punch a bully, in my high school you would get arrested and probably fail your grade. It was full of niggers which is why they did that.

You are so lucky man. I always wanted to show dominion over so many people but I couldn't. I hated that high school and I still do. Stupid fucking school and stupid fucking people.
>>
>>27075072
I know right. Doesn't that totally come off an obnoxious to you? *hint hint* :)
>>
>be completely silent
>dealing with shit at home that makes me cry everyday, come to school apathetic and emotionless
>get bullied about everything from messy hair to wearing black shirts and black jeans

I don't know, you tell me. Kids are assholes.
>>
>>27074956
im surprised they got away with this,holy fuck you need to get this out.

on the other hand, bullies that won't fight are shit tier, verbal bullies are the biggest pussies on earth
>>
>>27075120
In your case, you definitely would've benefitted from homeschooling, while trying to make friends with other homeschool kids. This also reminds me of something's that I managed to avoid.

I remmeber changing early out of my swimwear during sport days, so no one else is in he changing room. I don't know what I've avoided from doing that but looking back I think I managed to avoid a could-a-been more emotional bullying.
Another thing would be I went to an all boys school which means, being a socially awkward faggot who has never known a girl throughout his high school career, I didn't have potential experience of say getting rejected by girls, getting laughed at by girls, feeling like one of the few losers without a girlfriend. So I don't really hate women on a personal level but I now know they're people too and a female Chad equivalent so exist.
>>
>>27071621
>I think you all had it coming for being obnoxious in High School. The only people that ever complained of being bullied were drama queens or assholes.

Yeah, I spent every recess reading in the library - I just wanted people to leave me alone and keep to myself, and I still got bullied. I turned into an obnoxious asshole 4 years into highschool, gee I wonder why . . .
>>
I was walking home from high school school once and this kid that I never even talked to just punched me in the jaw out of nowhere. He was with another guy and said,"I heard you been talking shit about me." I said, "What the fuck bro I didn't say anything about you I don't even know you". He backed down and then the other guy who was circling around me hit me with another sucker punch before they left me alone to join another group of guys. Then the next day, some other kids laughed at me because they punched me and I didn't do anything back. Truthfully, if I had tried to fight back I would've been jumped and possibly shot, but I still felt like a coward.
>>
>>27075394
Shit like this during adulthood will get you fucked up with a nice jail time.

I wish I knew being 16, the legal ramifications if I were to go overboard in my defence wouldn't only result in a light slap on the wrist e.g.. 6 months suspended sentence
>>
>>27075202
Just showing that you're able to fight to stand up for yourself will resolve most bullying. What really fucks people is the girl style bullying e.g. Exclusion of activities, shaming and embarrassing them in front of the class and in front of other students. That kind of shit will really fuck you up. Whereas getting pushed and punched makes you fear going to school, it doesn't usually affect your self image. It's acts like >>27074194 that causes long term emotional scarring.

I had 3 bullies in my life, 2 was the typical screw your shit up with the physical abuse. Honestly I've moved on from them. The one other guy literally embarrassed and humiliated me in front of my friends so many times, it started affecting them. Holy fuck I would not hesitate to quickly run over to him and swing my fist across his head if I saw him, honestly I'm willing give up to 5 years of my life in jail for that opportunity.
>>
>>27075722
same, would probably kill mine granted if we were outside of school with no bullshit crew around
>>
File: 1454481380431.jpg (43 KB, 582x741) Image search: [Google]
1454481380431.jpg
43 KB, 582x741
>tfw I was a middle school bully
>tfw everyone was always fearful of me
Feels good. Fucking nerds.
>>
>>27075785
now look where you are
>>
>>27076111
Working as a senior manager at Adobe bullying staffs below me. I come on r9k for the lols. Didn't you rmemeber? R9k is for normies now
>>
>>27076230
...and delusional roleplaying faggots it would seem.
>>
File: 1434702332830.jpg (36 KB, 499x372) Image search: [Google]
1434702332830.jpg
36 KB, 499x372
You ever hear a nigger roast somebody, but they're really really bad at it, and the only person they're capable of riling up are autists?
Yeah it was kinda like that.
>[adjective or noun] lookin' ass white boi school shooter bruh imma beat yo ass
>>
>>27072007
I had a very similar school experience, my parents eventually took it to court and we won a large settlement from the school and parents of the bully's.

Most of the parents looked like shit and were all very angry people.

The money went to funding me a place at boarding school where people where all round nicer and bullying was non existent.
>>
>>27076230
yo gimme Max for free
I'm too lazy to find it
>>
>>27076277
There was a stupid trend for a while where niggers would go up to people, insult them, and then when you would try and respond they would say "YER DONE" while all of their nigger friends were bixnooding around.

Also, in elementary school people would "hack" other people, and if someone strung together a bunch of insults, it'd be a "hack attack."

Whenever someone "hacked" someone else, everyone in the class would say "ooooohhhh you got hackkkeeed oohhhhhhh"
>>
>>27076375
Please give more details. I want to bathe in your revenge.
>>
>>27071621
>drama queens or assholes
I was neither of these, I mostly minded my own business.
Though I guess you could say I deserved it for being the biggest beta that ever beta'd.
>>
I was the moralfag that told the bullied kids to come to me if something was up so i could scare away the bullies

It helps that i look like some kind of slav skinhead hybrid and looked like 25 while i was only 16-17
>>
>>27076685
Years of physical and mental bullying from the same groups of people eventually took a toll on me and my daily life, the school weren't doing anything to stop it other than giving the bully's detentions.

After we got the mental health people involved it went on from there and a family friend put us in contact with a lawyer he knew, after a few months of secret recording on my part we finally had a criminal case against them.

We were awarded a settlement of $300k from the school board and parents of the bully's. The bully's themselves were sentenced several months in a juvenile correctional facility for some of the physical things they had done to me over the years (school had CCTV), apparently the stress of the case even caused a divorce in one of their family's.

I moved to a boarding school after that with my winnings and like I said everyone was so much nicer and after therapy sessions things started to look up.

The former bully's are either in prison or are working dead end jobs whilst I live a comfy life with the remainder of my settlement.
>>
>>27071621

Year 7 to Year 13, same fucker. Knew what he was doing. My mouth at the time would outrun my brain and sometime when we were all 11-13 I said something about his mom for fun. The guy I said it to ran and told him. Lame 'you think you're tough' shoving match ensues. (Particularly pathetic on his part since he had to run up to the 5th floor of the school where I was just to not punch me) guy not to completely suck his dick. Literally had guys who would follow him around and do whatever he wanted them to (one guy smoked a bag of oregano and pretended to get high on his prompting. also a massive faggot) The classes would, for some reason, listen to him cause he was 'cool'. He would actually do 'seclusions' of people he didn't like. This didn't mean that he ignored them. He would do as he liked. But a majority of the people in his class and a good portion of the year group would absolutely blank you. Try and explain that to a drama teacher when he has to force you into a pair. And this doesn't seem that bad until you realize he'd do something like rip out the walls of the music room, look at the appopriate patsy and intimate that if he didn't take the responsibility that everyone he knew would 'exclude' him. Also 'borrowed' my shogun total war and never returned it. This continues to bother me as I loved that game.

Crew included a hyper active asian whose brains didn't catch up to his bravado, an asian rich boy and his mexican manslut (smart guy but was funded by mr rich who literally got 10k a month in HIGH SCHOOL. I'm sure karma is ripping him a new one, what with his father being one of the top ten richest people in the country.)

But this is straying into a blog.
>>
File: 1451326885652.png (1 MB, 788x872) Image search: [Google]
1451326885652.png
1 MB, 788x872
I've been bullied since kindergarden. Mocked and belittled every fucking day. Barely had friends, to the point that for early HS, my bullies were my only "friends". When they weren't giving me shit for P.E., laughing behind my back and stealing shit from me or throwing my backpack to the roof; they would treat me like I'm invisible. So any attempts to try to socialize was for naught. This shit happened for all my school life, being treated like an unwanted turd.
Halfway through HS, I was numb to it all.
I still don't know how I didn't kill myself back then.
>>
>>27077004
How did the bully react when they saw you at court realising you were suing them? Did he try to pull any shit like " you better drop this shit or you're gonna get it when our parents aren't watching". Are you from Australia?
>>
>>27077013
>whose brains didn't catch up to his bravado
I felt like that was me because I had attitude but was weak and nerdy looking. Under ideal condition I probably would've been Chad thunders hit.

Was this the same case with your Asian friend?
>>
>>27077370
I didn't leave my parents side and was able to proceed with my court appearances through a video feed in order to avoid eye contact with the bully's.

>Did he try to pull any shit like " you better drop this shit or you're gonna get it when our parents aren't watching"
They were very good at keeping them separate from me, I was able to leave before they had even been let out of court.

But I did hear that one of them broke down screaming when he was sentenced, I would have liked to have seen the look of fear on his face.
>>
>>27077454
Are you from Australia. Do you have Skype? Or any forms of communication I can ask you more questions about, if my cousins ever gets bullied I'll know how I can give advice to their family.

Did you get the biggest hard on when he was sentenced? Who was screaming? When did this happen?

I remmeber advocating for suing the bullies but parents were too piss beta to go through with it citing "the case will take years, that's right, "years"" how are your parents like?
>>
>>27071621
I came from a small school, so everyone pretty much knew each other's names and everyone got along, granted there was cliques but those we're mostly groups that were established in Freshman year, I have most of my graduating class on my kikebook profile, a lot of the girls became Feminazis and Coalburners/sluts, most of the dudes seem alright, I still hang out some of my highschool buddies.
>>
>>27077445

Yes. Quite a funny fellow tony was. He eventually managed his own small crew but mellowed out. Shame my nemesis had some sort of mental choke hold on him, he chilled out his more spaz activities round year 9 but year 11 I'm convinced Bully 1, worried by a general fall in power due to kids starting not to care enough and the rise of other 'popular' kids who weren't so demanding, started solidifying his power base (became 'edgy'. It was hilarious as I had the displeasure of knowing him OUT of school too. Where he was docile as fuck and even chill. He once faked crying to get out of a class at an outside center. This is one reason I could never bow the knee, he was a monster when he could be but under authority he was as weak and resorted to craft like everyone else.)

Tony resumed his ways and I think for the first time our year group experienced a rash of toilet twirling. (victim is grabbed by feet, dangled head first into a toilet bowl whereupon it is flushed. I was too big and thus left alone for most of these shenanigans but there were plenty of other victims)

Tony tried hard to look tough, had the whole triad haircut and permanent smirk mixed with rapid trigger aggression responses. But he was fucking tiny! And his build was not great. His aura and actions did much more to add to his rep than his build, in this I think he merely made the most of what he was born with. Pity about the size. Kicking him in the crotch/chest where most people's legs are located was a nice bonus.
>>
>>27077579
UK mate, the $300 is actually in pounds but I don't think it lets me put the pound sign here.

Basically you need to have enough evidence such as videos of it happening and it needs to be happening constantly and not just one off horse play like some kids do.

It was only after the mental assessment when I mentioned physical violence and the school doing nothing to prevent it whilst at the same time they were running one of those anti-bullying campaigns. That's what really made the family friend lawyer take an interest as it was such a strong case against them.

>Did you get the biggest hard on when he was sentenced?
Yes.
>Who was screaming?
One of the bully's, he was the typical bogan/chav type whose parents were no better than him.
>When did this happen?
Several years ago now back in the mid 00's, emo was a big scene back then so the media was taking all the teen suicides very seriously.
>how are your parents like?
Dad is the typical passive beta who just lets things slide. Granted he's always working and the bills are always payed but he was never really the fatherly type, ask him anything and you'll just get nods and one word answers. It was my mum and aunties who got the gears turning and really put the case forward.

I think these days social media are the best places to launch a counter attack against this sort of thing, the mob mentality is a good tool for white knights to come and demand justice.
>>
>>27077830
I meant $300k*
>>
>>27077830
What did your schools teacher say to you after the case?
How did the students treat you differently afterwards?
Was there a principal announcement about your case at school?
How many bullies were sued?
What of the remaining bullies who were not sued? (If you had any)
How did the parents bullies react to being sued? Did they threaten anyone in your family?

Is your mum the one who takes initiatives in the household? Is she the alpha male of the family?

How's your confidence afterwards?
You Chad now? (In a good way)

>tfw I was born in 1990 so I was a teen when the scene girl thing was huge and never got to fuck one
>>
>First year in HS
>start of the year this kid is picking on me
>goes on for about a week or two
> Eventually ask him why my attention is so precious to him
> he gets pale and repeats whatever he said before
> I do the same
> He stops and I was never bullied again in my life

I later became friends with the kid and he was alright. Probably the only alpha moment in my entire life.
>>
I played soccer and was really good so the other kids couldn't hate me as they had no reason. I knew a bunch of popular people for this reason but I was always ostracized. Never did anyone Mock me in my face but no one really ever talked to me and convos I tried to start would die quicker than a African baby. Does anyone else share this problem? I'm genuinely good at my interests and hobbies but I can never connect with the people I meet thru my talent.
>>
>>27078006
>What did your schools teacher say to you after the case?
I never spoke to them again as I moved schools. I stopped going for a while before the case.
>How did the students treat you differently afterwards?
See above.
>Was there a principal announcement about your case at school?
No, it was under some sort of gagging order due to my age.
>How many bullies were sued?
6 who were the main ring leaders, others were handed lesser sentences like community service.
>What of the remaining bullies who were not sued? (If you had any)
I have no idea what happened to them but I guess they either grew up and moved on, or are still going around causing trouble. Most of them were from chav infested areas where a cycle of crime, poverty and shitting out kids is rife
>How did the parents bullies react to being sued? Did they threaten anyone in your family?
There were a few empty threats but in the end nothing came of it as they were in the wrong.
>Is your mum the one who takes initiatives in the household? Is she the alpha male of the family?
Pretty much, I guess this is how a lot of robots are created.
>How's your confidence afterwards?
It got a nice boost and I was relived that they were finally getting what they deserved. It was like I could finally get on with having a high school experience.
>You Chad now? (In a good way)
Far from it, I'm still a hopeless KV robot that doesn't leave the house much.
>>tfw I was born in 1990 so I was a teen when the scene girl thing was huge and never got to fuck one
Its ok desu,I never got to either.
>>
>>27078174
In what ways did your dad support and/or didn't support you during the entire thing (from when you started telling your dad you were being bullied to when you won the case) has is inspired your dad to stop being so passive?
Does settlement mean out of court? Or did you judge ultimately awarded you $300k
How the fuck were they able to pay you? How long did it take for them to pay you?
Any news coverage?
How did you record them without them noticing? Surely your Motorola RAZR V3 wasn't enough (good ole days). Were you carrying a compact camera and voice recorder you? Were you wearing one of those clip on microphones? Like a wire
What kind of rests were they making? Be specific on the type of threats. Lol at them making threats
How come you're still in robot status? Was there something that you still needed to work on after the case?
Were you born in 1990 as well?
>>
>>27073878
not in white countries
>>
>>27071621
i wasn't.
there only were theses couple of guys calling me gayboy but i later realised they were in love with me
>>
I had a lot of friends in high school, but i went to boarding school. So now that I'm home i have no one.
>>
>>27071621
I wasn't really bullied, just teased by girls a bit.
A few would tease me for being ugly and others would tease me cause I went through puberty pretty early.
It made me quite self conscious cause I looked like a man surrounded by schoolkids.
Its one of the reasons why very uncomfortable around women.
>>
I remember getting slammed into a wall suddenly by a hick larger than me in the hall. He laughed and strutted off. I wanted to unleash hell right then but what stopped me was thinking about ending up on the internet getting my ass kicked or looking retarded. Can't even act human without considering being archived forever by neo-humanity. "Asshole manlet bitch gets beaten up HAAA HAA"
>>
>>27076823
gj anon you are doing god's work since his lazy ass doesn't do shit
>>
File: me race.jpg (90 KB, 720x481) Image search: [Google]
me race.jpg
90 KB, 720x481
I played all sports during all my years of middle and high school. There were only a few bullies. Just maybe a handful of assholes and they did try and fuck with me for dumb shit. Like being tall and/or skinny. It never got to me, I just had disdain for them. Was a virgin back then so
>tfw no gf
I would get called gay and shit cus I am good looking and I didn't have active gfs. I had this scene emo gf one time and I didn't bring her around my group for fear of shit talk. From then on i'd be called gay
had a "group" of 'friends' and the leader of it was a fatish illegal mexican dude and outside of sports I'd try and hang out with the group and one day I remember they were talking about going over to a different guys house. And me assuming I was going with I hopped in the car. They later made fun of me for it.
One day I remember crying on the football field because I wasn't playing and I knew everyone else was going to get drunk and have fun and all I could see was a lonely weekend at home with my xbox. My weeks, weekends would be spent playing vidya alone at my house. I never really went to parties until late senior year. I think it was because no one liked me. I talked too much and about too many subjects. A lot of people hated me for that. Saying I was annoying and shit for just talking and having something to say. It still pisses me off. That jose fuck even brings high school shit up to this day. How i used to act "emo" because all I wanted was some friends. My childhood best friends left me in middle school. I hardly ever hang out or talk to any of them anymore. The only times I do is when I know ill get drunk or smoked out. Sober , id never hang out with anyone from high school.

Besides how well I did with my grades and sports i fucked hated HS. Too many dbags and fake asses
>pic related
>>
>>27071621
>tons of steam friends because of CSGO and generally being a nice person
>constantly get invited to play vidya by them
>tfw no time because I had to study for college all the time
>had
>had because no matter how hard I study I at best barely pass
>dropped out just yesterday
>only have to work no
>ISP is being shit and my ping skyrockets in the 100s
>>
>>27081521
Oh shit wrong Thread
>>
Other than the occasional school shooter joke I wasn't really bullied in high school

Oregano
>>
>>27073341
Russian Kazakh mix anon

I don't know what you're talking about not getting bothered because I was Russian. In high school when I moved I had a thick accent and was made fun of for being lanky and also being younger than everyone. And like everything else
>>
>>27071621
>tfw a teacher bullies you
>>
I was bullied because i am born more hairy than average. Usually it was only verbal, but then it became physical during grade school.

>One cunt hit me so hard at head side my hear started bleeding. Lost part of my hearing in left hear since. Never saw who did it.

>During final year of grade school, a classmate stabbed me with an iron pencil. I have a scar on my left hand since.

>In high school, i fought with a fucking normie because i didn't handed him a smoke. Got a scar up my eyebrow since.

All of this because i was a little hairy.
>>
Pretty much everyone who gets bullied deserves it
>>
I wasn't , I was bullied in elementary school tho
>kids beat me up
>tickled me until I cried
>held me down while the teachers kid used me as a punching bag
>accused me that I was spying on the girls while they dressed for gym class, I wasn't but people believed it anyway
>a kid that bullied me bumped his head pretty hard in the bathroom, I told him he deserved that and they told the teacher I pushed him to the wall so the teacher wrote to my parents that I'm aggressive
>all this while at home my parents argued every day and my father told me he's going to drop me in the orphanage if I can't keep my shit together
>was on the verge of mental breakdown and became an autistic freak until I switched schools

Yeah elementary school was pretty bad.
>>
>be me
>born with a bit darker skin shade than normal
>also be really hairy (still balding, though)
>class "jokesters" (who would call themselves my "friends") notice this and make fun of me
>call me gypsy, black and all sorts of things
>lose friends becuz no one wants to hang-out with the fag who always gets made fun of
>even other kids pick up on this and start making fun of me
>try to laugh at their jokes, maybe they'll stop
>they don't, even teachers make fun of me now
>get sick of this shit and simply start punching them(not in the face, mind you, because their parents and the headteacher would get on my ass) whenever they would make a joke about me
>one day i ask their leader (the guy all of them follow around) to stop
>he says yes
>continues making fun of me the next day and still continues to this day to do it

I come from Romania, and gypsys are hated around here (for a good reason), so that's where it all started.
Nowadays they call me "niger"(not "nigger"), as if i came from Nigeria. And i fucking hate it
Thread replies: 188
Thread images: 27

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.