[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>try to approach qt3.14 >feeling confident and strong this
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
>try to approach qt3.14
>feeling confident and strong this time
>end up autismo blabbing like usual
>guess you really fucked up this time because now she looks down whenever she sees you in the lab

why is life so sad, robots?
>>
>>27071444

Nice trips

This American culture of 'you gotta be confident and approach her bro' is just pure cancer.

The way I've had women interested in me in the past isn't through this cancerous method, but just by knowing them, then they become interested in you over time.
>>
>>27071490
>The way I've had women interested in me in the past isn't through this cancerous method, but just by knowing them, then they become interested in you over time.

Just be attractive brah, works every time
>>
At least you tried anon
Maybe next time you will be more confident.
>>
OP, just believe that she's looking down because she's shy and into you.

That's probably not true, though. But women are memes that have poor communication skills. If they look down theyre either terrified/full of hatred of you or really into you. Pretend it's the latter.
>>
>>27071505

You don't get it, and most of /r9k/ doesn't understand there is some merit in 'JUST B URSELF'

When you nervously approached this woman, you mentally viewed her as superior to yourself, and she could obviously detected this.

You shouldn't have even approached her in the first place, because you knew in your mind that she wasn't interested.
>>
>>27071548
OP here, that response isnt me

I dont mentally view myself under anyone unless theyre alpha chad thundercocks. im just mildly mentally ill and just have issues talking to people but its getting better a bit i think
>>
>>27071548
This, if i'm not at lest 80% sure that she is interested i don't even look at her(why she is looking at least)
>>
>>27071668
how do you know if someone is interested?
>>
>>27071683
Dude i'm a robot(virgin and friendless)...so asking that question to me is kind of dangerous...But in my free time i like to read psycology stuff, and there are signs that you can read actually..
The point is:
1) you can read the signs if you are actually talking to the girl, so since no girl talks to me, what i learned is useless

2)The few times in when a girl actually talked to me(you can count them with an hand) none of the signs were showed, they were simply asking informations(where is the class x ecc.)

3) even if i get a girl to be a bit interested in me, when she found out that i hate clubbing or shit like that, she will instantly go away( my country is Normieland: Football, clubbing, gym and whoring...nothing else)

I can't even suicide because my mom did a lot for me and she will be too sad...So i'm stuck in this horrible world completely redpilled and with no future.
>>
>>27071853
so direct questions and nothing else means not interested?

i will note this in my autismo scrapbook, thanks robot.
>>
>>27072249
>so direct questions and nothing else means not interested?

Without the physical signs yes, in my experience means nothing.
>>
>>27071444
Don't worry boyo if you just keep calm you could probably hit it off with a Stacey
>>
Hi Sometimes looking down is a good thing in a sense. She might just be shy and into you a another anon said.

I personally like to think if A girl looks down when seeing me after talking to her, she probably wants to avoid all contact with me because I'm ugly and I creep her out.
This is why I don't even try anymore.
Feel better then knowing a qt doesn't even want to look at you.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.