[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
One pill makes you manlet one pill makes you tall
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5
File: 1563957394.jpg (14 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
1563957394.jpg
14 KB, 300x300
One pill makes you manlet one pill makes you tall
>>
File: pills_by_amen_tycho.jpg (334 KB, 1280x1024) Image search: [Google]
pills_by_amen_tycho.jpg
334 KB, 1280x1024
One pill makes you blinded, one pill makes you know all
>>
One pill you die
One pill you win 5 million $
>>
File: th.jpg (5 KB, 228x168) Image search: [Google]
th.jpg
5 KB, 228x168
One pill you are reborn as chad
One pill you are reborn as an eggman-tier uggo
>>
File: 1439722484234.jpg (61 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1439722484234.jpg
61 KB, 1280x720
First I would take the blind/know all pill because that's the most op one. If I get the know all one I know which pill is which for the rest of them. If I get the know it all pill I take the pills that give me 5 million and the tall one and pass on the rebirth pills. If I get the blind one I take the manlet/tall pill because that can change with the chad/eggman pill, which I take to maybe reset the blindness/manletness. If I get the eggman pill I take the die/5mil one and hope for the best. If I'm eggman life would still be great with 5 million dollars and if I'm chad I don't need 5 million dollars, life is gonna be great anyway, so I don't take that pill.

Best case: Tall all-knowing rich guy.
Worst case: Dead

It's only a 25% chance I end up dead and 75% chance of a great life. I like these numbers.
>>
>>27071586
Why would you ever not take this deal
>>
>>27071405
And the ones that mummy gives me don't do shit at all
>>
>>27071405

I'm already a manlet (169cm). Does the manlet pill make me even shorter in that case?
>>
I like this thread please reply.
>>
I'm bumping cuz I feel like it.
>>
>>27072113
I'll take those odds
original af comment
>>
>>27072140
Call... call fuck I want to keep it going but fuck.
>>
black men are simply larger
and white men are so small
and the white ones little penis
cant do anything at all

just rememeber
what the jew man said
be a cuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck
be a ccuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.