[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What can I do with my life to promote antinatalism? This is a
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: 1346824718141_cached.jpg (112 KB, 1200x800) Image search: [Google]
1346824718141_cached.jpg
112 KB, 1200x800
What can I do with my life to promote antinatalism? This is a meme free zone btw
>>
>>27070946
Start a youtube channel like Inmendham
>>
>>27070946
Kill yourself. It's the only way. If you don't want people being born, then you have to kill yourself. Otherwise you're just a hypocritical cunt and no one will take you seriously so long as you willingly exist.
>>
you don't really need to. less and less white people are breeding every year. the only people who are breeding are the Mexicans, Africans, and mudslimes.

it will all go to shit by itself.
>>
You can't make someone understand the experience of what it's like to be born inferior and know that the reason you're not able to function in society, hold down a job, or have relationships is due to your genetic inferiority. Having high-functioning autism is worse than low-functioning, because you still have the capacity to realize how fucked you are and feel the pain of seeing everyone around you succeed while you fall behind.
>>
>>27071148
There's a difference between wishing you were never born and being ready to kill yourself
>>
>>27071148
No, I have to sterilize people to be honest. That makes more sense.
>>
>>27071180
Nice try abraham. If anything I am more inclined to stop breeding in the third world where people are being born into absolute squalor a lot more frequently.

>>27071187
I am not genetically inferior. I am just naturally pessimistic and I have decided the thing worth doing with my life is discouraging the proliferation of human suffering.
>>
>>27070946
Whenever the topic of having children comes up in conversation explain based on your philosophical views why you don't want to have children; don't waste your time making videos like that Inmendan autist.
>>
>>27071247
>naturally pessismistic

That's genetic inferiority. A predisposition to unhappiness.
>>
>>27070946
Study biology and chemistry and develop a virus that renders people infertile.
>>
>>27071278
I don't think so. Cynicism seems to be more in register with what is accurate and true about the human condition. At worst that is genetically neutral. To be honest it may be more the fact that I had a terrible childhood that gave me this bad attitude.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.