[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>go on facebook to snoop >another generation of kids are
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: 1457377157998s.jpg (3 KB, 125x118) Image search: [Google]
1457377157998s.jpg
3 KB, 125x118
>go on facebook to snoop
>another generation of kids are starting university
>they're talking about how great "freshers week" was
>all the fun activities they did and places they went with new people
>their relatives are telling them to make the most of it because it's the best time of their life
>tfw the only time I left the house was to attend classes 16 hours a week
>tfw never talked to anyone else
>tfw fail out after two years from neglecting work and not showing up
>tfw sitting here with literally no money applying for benefits on the verge of homelessness and hoping I can find someone to lend me rent this week
Best time of my life!
How did higher education go for you?
>>
currently in my sophomore year
I have some friends. my grades are alright. my classes are "eh".

I haven't gotten laid and I don't have a qt college gf (yet). my weekends are mostly spent smoking weed with my roommate and his friends.

overall it could be worse. it's pretty comfy most of the time. I wish I had a gf tho
>>
>>27070621
Fourth year. I don't know how I've made it this far, it's done so much damage to me and I've just scraped by. I'm a complete isolationist and I see nobody except for my roommates.
I have to go another semester, maybe more, plus summer classes, because I've failed so many classes. It just never ends. Every day I think how bad I want to be out of it but I can't leave.
Fuck college, best years of my life my ass, it took everything from me, I had potential and now it's all fucked up. I'll have a degree and not be able to do shit with it because I'm mentally fucked now and can't function without antipsychotics.
>>
File: .......jpg (26 KB, 134x220) Image search: [Google]
.......jpg
26 KB, 134x220
>>27070621
Didn't go to college.
Meet tons of nerds that are 20k+ in debt starting at the same job I did 3 years ago at minimum wage.
>My face when my boss tries to fellate some college graduate that's in retail like I'm supposed to be impressed that he's starting at my old wage with a 20k debt on his shoulders.
>>
I'm just kind of surviving. Engineering. I don't study, I just pass enough classes so they can't kick me out. I'll probably get my degree in 2 years and I've been at it for almost 4 now.

Luckily, education is not expensive in my country so I don't feel too bad about wasting my parents' money.
>>
Went to community college for just about 2 years. Dropped out because my grades were shit, my GPA was going to shit, and because I was horribly depressed. Never talked to anyone between classes, in class I only talked to people when I had to(like working in a group on a lab). The classes were horseshit, it was all shit I had been taught or should have been taught, in high school. I hated most of the people around. The parking was a joke, sometimes I'd just leave and not even bother going to class after looking for a spot for so long. There were some occasional grade A autists around, they could be pretty entertaining at times. The food selection at the cafeteria was a joke, but I actually loved the wraps they would make for me. I usually got something like, roast beef, Turkey, lettuce, onion, Pepper jack cheese, and honey mustard. The wraps were the only thing I really liked about the whole experience desu
>>
File: image.jpg (109 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
109 KB, 800x800
>>27070621

I hate all the fucking normies at my college who have the douchie haircuts where it's buzzed on the side and long on top. I swear that is the worst fucking thing about college so far, people following shit trends.
>>
>>27072121
lmfao mad @uglyboiii confirmed
>>
>>27071361
holy shit are you me?.... after getting my degree i plan on moving to northern canada and chop wood as a living, i literally feel retarded after all this years of uni.
>>
>>27072307

You're trolling but that haircut looks fucking terrible just admit it.
>>
>>27070621
>fourth semester
>no friends, just a bunch of people I had as lab partners
>stress is gonna kill me eventually
Programming classes in the late evenings are comfy as fuck, though.
>>
>>27072390
I agree with you anoon
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.