[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm really considering getting diagnosed. I've got
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: 1457410095402.png (1 MB, 723x1023) Image search: [Google]
1457410095402.png
1 MB, 723x1023
I'm really considering getting diagnosed. I've got something wrong with me and I don't know what but it's gotten to the point where I can't live normally.

Is it a good idea?
>>
File: image.jpg (89 KB, 646x489) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
89 KB, 646x489
>>27069791

Therapy helps.

The diagnosis is irrelevant in my opinion for the most part unless you're trying to get useless SSRIs or amphetamines
>>
>>27069828

what happens in therapy? can a therapist fast track me to neetbux?
>>
Yes.

Diagnosed with borderline and depression.

Now the government gives me money and I never have to apply for jobs.
>>
>>27069957

how did that process go?
>>
>>27069957
What country?

Do I just go to some psych and say "I'm a fucking retard, gibe money"?
>>
>>27069903
Not in the US, no. I'm 2 years into the process since I first applied and I've got documentation for all sorts of mental illness going back over 15 years, and I got denied initially and after my appeal. A hearing is hopefully going to be scheduled in the next year or so, but the average approval rate for claims at my local ALJ office is 37%. It's EXTREMELY difficult to get neetbux even as a severely mentally ill individual in the states. Your chances are much better as a woman, men under 40 are pretty much fucked unless they're quadriplegics.
>>
>>27070040
>>27070389
I live in Canada. It was pretty simple, but I was seeking help for my mental illness while I was still working. I didn't get the idea to get on NEETbux until later.

If you're in Canada look up the CMHA and call their office in your area. Get a counsellor, see them every week. They can hook you up with a psychiatrist for a diagnosis and show you how to apply for NEETbux.
>>
>>27070577
I'm in Australia. I've just organized an appointment with my GP.

What do I tell them? I don't feel like I can just go and talk about myself.

Do I just ask to be referred to a psych?
>>
>>27070803
Tell them the truth, ask for them to hook you up with a psychiatrist or a counsellor. Your GP will probably prescribe you an SSRI or SNRI, if you're dealing with depression and anxiety. Take the pills, or at least pretend to. Show them you want to get better and are trying.
>>
I'm trying to get to see a therapist or physicist but my health insurance runs out at the end of the month and my mom isn't helping me get into see one
>>
>>27070982
How will the physicist help?
>>
>tfw sure you have something wrong with you but afraid of going to the doctors in case they tell you you're retarded or something
J U S T

U

S

T
>>
>>27071002
>physicist
I meant physiatrist.
>>
>>27070476

what country is that? that sounds even worse than the US really
>>
>>27069791
>but it's gotten to the point where I can't live normally.
if it only got there recently it'll probably blow over in a while
>>
>>27071201
It's been 4 years. How much longer do I have to wait?
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.