[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Just went up in a forest and ran around naked for about an hour.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3
File: Its an abstract kind of feel.jpg (132 KB, 1272x1280) Image search: [Google]
Its an abstract kind of feel.jpg
132 KB, 1272x1280
Just went up in a forest and ran around naked for about an hour. Ask me anything.
>>
Were the mosquitoes out tonight?
>>
>>27069998
nada, didn't have any problems with insects or bugs
>>
File: 1398220636340.jpg (278 KB, 1459x1094) Image search: [Google]
1398220636340.jpg
278 KB, 1459x1094
Sounds Druid/occult as fuck, what kind of music do you listen to?
>>
>>27069706
can i come next with you next time
>>
How was it?

Did anyone see you?

Uhh, I guess all I can think of.
>>
>>27070077
all kinds mostly hard rock but I can dig some spiritual shit
>>
>>27070115
It was like I was a wild animal and it didn't feel weird but just natural, It made me feel free
I hope no one saw me, wasnt worried about it at the time
>>
>>27070195
Sounds rewarding man, where do you live?
>>
>>27070367
I live in the most urban part of WV but there are still woods and forest around where I live.
>>
>>27070195
Gotta try this someday, sounds like it was fun
>>
>>27070558
yeah, I didn't walk anywhere either, it is a very mountainous region and there was downed trees everywhere and thick brush, but I ran all over the place at full speed then I would stop and sit down, I plan on doing it again
>>
how fast did you run?
will you go out again?
chances of find someone/animal/something?
was it liberating?
>>
>>27070878
ran as fast as I could through brush, leaves, jumped over rocks, fallen trees, ran uphill, jumped downhill
I probably will go out again, it was a very good feeling I got when I did it, i didn't plan it, I just sort of got up there and was wondering around and then I just kind of took them off for no real reason
not many animals up there except birds and small mammals, it is a very steep hill that flattens out here and there so not many large animals can den there, definitely no people
It was very liberating, it made me realize that humans are creatures of nature just the same as other animals in the wild but we try to suppress it
>>
File: 1455927477630.gif (1 MB, 500x347) Image search: [Google]
1455927477630.gif
1 MB, 500x347
>>27070962
glad you enjoyed it, anon.
>>
>>27069706
lol i always kinda wanted to do this, pls elaborate on your experiences
>>
>>27071237
basically everything I said here
>>27070962
would recommend doing it if you get the chance
>>
>>27071237
k should have read the thread before posting, now i feel like i really should go ahead with this
>>
>>27071270
yee, I hope you have fun anon
>>
Did you masterbate? Shit feels amazing in nature.
>>
>>27071352
no but I now have a goal in mind of fucking a girl in the woods, wanking might be a good first step though :)
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.