[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
MBTI thread (xNTx only)
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 4
File: image.png (103 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
image.png
103 KB, 1920x1080
Genocide of anyone who is not an NT when? Sensing and Feeling are literally untermensch traits which are contributing to the fall of the West.

Also, post your types (only if you're an NT).
>>
Done a tonne of these, always ENTJ
>>
>>27069695
Welcome to the thread!
>>
>>27069695
How can someone of the master race end up on /r9k/
>>
>>27069679
ISFP
get fucked sperg
>>
intp reporting to say that mbti and this thread be shit
>>
Come on out of your caves, gentlemen, we are the overhumans. Not plagued by pathetic empathy or confined to non-utilitarian beliefs.

Around NFs, STs, or SFs, never relax!
>>
>>27069801
ironically, just what one would expect of an SF

what exactly are you trying to prove here?
>>
>>27069804
An INTP would at least accept mbti for its categorization purposes.

get sent to the gulags with the rest of em, ENFP shill
>>
>>27069801
absolutely nothing
eat shit mother fucker
what are you gonna do about it?
nothing!
>>
File: image.jpg (387 KB, 1212x681) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
387 KB, 1212x681
ENTP here

haha
>>
>>27069784
ENTJs hate normalfags more than anyone else, if anything because normalfags think they are one of them and won't leave them alone.

There's a reason a lot of ENTJs end up working in banking or business and exploit/ruin normalfags.
>>
I'm going to post in this thread and you can't stop me.
t. SF
>>
>>27069983
ENTP here, I'd do anything for that J. Or for an I, for that matter.
>>
>>27070000
I broke up wit my ex girl, here's the numba
>>
File: entp rick.jpg (20 KB, 399x399) Image search: [Google]
entp rick.jpg
20 KB, 399x399
I'm either ENTP or INTP

I've looked at the functions and both Fe and Si are inferior
I'm leaning towards ENTP though. It's the most introverted extrovert anyway, because instead of people we feed off new ideas/ connections
>>
>>27069884
>ENFP shill
NT here
ENFP guys are really fucking cool
People like JonTron or Gavin Free (can't remember other examples)

They have External intuitive perception and internal intuitive judgement. So they come up with amazing connections of ideas. They're fun to have around because they sort of say what's on everyone's mind and are actually self aware of their own idiocy.
They're very self conscious, and they are also one of the most introverted extroverts.
>>
>>27070135
i get intp with pretty strong i any time i try it. i'm a superautist and regret every social event i go to and i usually like sitting alone and doing stuff by myself all the time.
>>
>>27070135
If you're really that conflicted, you're most likely an ENTP with severe social inhibitions. Trust me, I went through the same thing.
>>
INTP have taken the test several times
>>
>>27070233
Nice
It's not so much I hate people, but I really hate incompetent people
First 18 or so years of your life, your peers...

I was like 15 when I started really liking the teachers more than the students. 30+ year olds just know way more about dealing with bullshit and recognizing it, and I love that.
>>
>>27070135
>>27070215
Pro-tip: if at times when you find yourself most comfortable in any given social situation, if you tend to beat the piss or shoot the shit or generally engage in banter with people, you're ENTP. If you are in tune with the flow of conversation, you're ENTP. If you feel the slightest bit of savior faire, you're ENTP.

Basically if you actually enjoy the company of others, or dare I say NEED, you're ENTP.
>>
>>27070306
>I really hate incompetent people
And you consider yourself a logical person and get annoyed when others abuse the beauty of logic? ENTP.
>>
>>27069679
ENTJ reporting in, ready to lead the genocide
>>
>>27070359
ENTJs lead, INTPS are the engineers and scientists of the new world, INTJs the men and women of justice, and ENTPs provide cynical moral support while going about their own thing.

Fuck. Wouldn't ENTPs be the plebs or lower class of this new world scenario
>>
ENTJ reporting in. Finding it hard to tell the difference between manipulating and influencing as I do both so well without thought.
>>
>>27070489
they're but one and the same desu senpai
>>
lmao ENFP reporting in :)))
I used to get INFP all the time but recently I've found myself getting along with Normies and robots really well without becoming exhausted so I guess there is some truth to the test
>>
>>27070531
I always thought that the difference was greater good vs personal gain, however I'm coming round to your way of thinking
>>
>>27070489
I guess I always thought of influencing as a non-conscious and indirect thing, such as how artists may influence other artists after their deaths. Manipulation is more conscious, direct and forceful.
>>
>>27070675
nahh mane
>>
>>27069679
> Tfw I have a different personality each time
I mostly go back to intp but I get different ones all the time. Except never any feeling emotional degenerate shit. Die ubermenschen are not guided by pussy ass emotions.
>>
File: lelouch.jpg (69 KB, 680x900) Image search: [Google]
lelouch.jpg
69 KB, 680x900
>>27070335
>And you consider yourself a logical person and get annoyed when others abuse the beauty of logic? ENTP.
Yes, YES

I feel like a piece of shit when someone is making a logically sound argument against mine, but for some reason I want to fight on
I've gotten good at it, and instead of nitpicking one or two details, I'd do a perspective shift. Or a whittling down back to my main point, and clarifying it in a way that makes their most recent comment seem a bit irrelevant to the conversation, and realizing that my initial point had some reasonable logic or principle behind it

I feel like such a cunt when I do it, but god it's fun when I have the energy to put up with it. Feels REALLY fucking good.
>>
ISTJ, literally all people have through the history of society is because we got shit done
>>
>>27071151
ST's are okay. They're useful, and sometimes funny.
NF's can also be hilarious.
SF's can fuck right off, except maybe ESFJs.
>>
INTP. Does this mean that my suspicions of being a turboautist are confirmed?
>>
I'm a realist but I'm also intuitive.

I'm relatively quiet until I become involved in something which engages me. Like a lion waiting for a gazelle to come along

I'm definately a "thinking"

In serious situations I am a decision maker. I make solid decisions, like just do it.
In social situations I tend to improvise

I don't feel as if I really fit into any of these. I think of myself as an INTJ if I have to pick one, but I think I have a very particular type of personality that isn't represented on this graph.

even a coworker today told me I am one of a kind
>>
>>27071771
The way you worded that; you sound INTJ. They speak in true statements.

And, something I've notice:
>even a coworker today told me I am one of a kind

HAHAHAHAH, you forgot to capitalize the first letter! You sound like an idiot!

^ is something that ruins your day, basically
>>
>>27071610
INTP here, can confirm your suspicions.
>>
>>27071771
Aww, who's a special little snow flake?
Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.