[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I just saw a fucking mouse in my room. I closed the hole with
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (19 KB, 241x228) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
19 KB, 241x228
I just saw a fucking mouse in my room.

I closed the hole with some shit for now and I hope I can sleep.

Fuck mice. How do I get him out?
>>
he could be your pal and buddy
give him a name??
>>
>>27069593
Idk I don't like the idea of something alive being in my room except me.

If you want to can name him.
>>
>>27069563
>Fuck mice. How do I get him out?

Walmart should have humane mouse traps. They're little plastic boxes with one-way doors. When the mouse enters, you can carry the box outside and set it free.

Peanut butter is a good choice for bait. Contrary to popular belief, mice don't actually like cheese, and they're lactose-intolerant.
>>
>>27069631
Hm that sounds like a good idea. I've also seen an infographic about catching mice with a bottle, wonder if that would work.

>>27069593
Oh and if I can catch him he can be my buddy.
>>
>>27069563
you're fucked, anon. just find a new place to live
>>
>>27069724
Oh no. Can I stay at your house?
>>
File: tmp_6065-IMAG0307-1873940866.jpg (1 MB, 2688x1520) Image search: [Google]
tmp_6065-IMAG0307-1873940866.jpg
1 MB, 2688x1520
>>27069563
All you need is a coin, a glass and peanut butter.

Smear peanut butter on the bottom of the glass and then balance the edge of the glass on the coin.
>>
Humane mouse trap and set him free. Mice are nice
>>
>>27070022
>>27070301
I'll do something like this.
>>
>>27069563
Mouse trap or poison. Remember that mice carry a shitload of diseases.
>>
>>27070362
Make sure you release it a few miles away or it will come back
>>
>>27069563
>I closed the hole with some shit

Please tell me you meant that in the sense of "some random shit" and not literal shit. You can never tell with the fucking NEETs on this board.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.