[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw she asked for an open relationship
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (16 KB, 216x233) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
16 KB, 216x233
>tfw she asked for an open relationship
>>
My gf wants a one-way one where I have sex with other women
>>
>>27069544
dump this

>>27069556
she wants to do this just so she can make it seem fair when her bull comes over to fuck her stupid
>>
You should find a new girlfriend. Or be Poly. At least you both can have fun then.
>>
>>27069556
How did you manage that, senpai?

Fucking reeee stupid normie robot original
>>
>>27069573
I don't want some degenerate relationship. I don't even know how this happened. I give her everything she wants, I wagecuck all the time for her, take her on vacations. I think I'm gonna an hero
>>
Help pls ?!

Originalcomment coming through
>>
Break up with her right now OP.
Fucking roasties.
>>
>>27069556
she's cheating on you and wants to feel less guilty about it
>>
File: 5.jpg (19 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
5.jpg
19 KB, 640x360
>>27069927
Open relationships are fine if you do t give a shit about your gf and just want more pussy. But the fact of the matter is she will most likely be able to get far more dick than you think she can while you sit around and wait for her to come home after a night of fucking some stud. Then she'll see that you're essentially just a click and she'll slowly fall out of love with you as she sees you become more emasculated. Was this an original comment ?
>>
being offered an open relationship is like being offered an unpaid internship
>>
>>27070241
*KEK NOT CLICK FUCKING MOBILE
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.