[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>go to doctor, told one hour to live >walk outside, see
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (142 KB, 774x972) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
142 KB, 774x972
>go to doctor, told one hour to live
>walk outside, see this
What do?
>>
>>27069475
I don't think the doctor would let me out if I had only one hour to live.
>>
>>27069475
honestly with one hour I would rape. and then beg for forgiveness just in case man in the sky is real
>>
>>27069475
>get out of my way skank, i need to go to kfc and buy tendies.
>>
Push out of the way so I can go home and wipe my hard drives just in case
>>
Keep walking. Im not into big tit tots.
>>
You fucks who are going to say you'll rape her are sick!

>Tell her I'm very wealthy and will give her 50k to fuck her
>If there's a hotel nearby go there, if not go to an alley behind a dumpster
>Fuck her raw and cum in her pussy
>Repeat
>Die inside the pussy and leave a child to carry on my genes
>>
>>27069498

the doctor can't restrain you either if you want to leave the clinic as long as you sign the paper that clears him of all responsibility when you keel over outside
>>
>>27069475
oh wow she very sex oh wow first day on internet wow very curvey beutiful grl pls give name for me to find her

wow so sexy

very beutfiul girl
>>
touch the titties and walk away
>>
>>27069475
Psssst... OP wants you guys to say rape.... That's the correct answer
>>
>>27069513
you realize the man in the sky is not fooled by chatter, right?
>>
>>27069608
I don't want to rape her. That defeats the whole purpose of having sex. It's not about just sticking my dick in something, it's about validation and someone actually wanting me to stick my dick in them. If I just wanted some chick to bang and who cares if she actually hates me and just wants it to be over with, I would have gotten a hooker by now.

anyway I'd write out my will and stuff, and then go home and make sure my computer was shut down and all encrypted storage unmounted, and then lay down in bed to die.
>>
>>27069513
>I can do anything as long as I say sorry right before I die
>christian "morality"

Kek those christfags really know their way around mental gymnastics
>>
>hi I have one hour to live plz have sex w/me
i can give you my life savings
>>
go to the nearest public toilet and edge for 45 minutes then blow my load
>>
>>27069475
Walk up to her, grab her and kiss her. See if that makes her want to have consexual sex. If not, well...
>>
>be too much of a pussy with even 1 hour to live to do anything
>go get super wasted and high
>die
>>
I tell her that I am the god of humanity, and that I will ascend within an hour. I then tell her that she is the only one who knows, and should spread my glory and name if she wishes to enter mine heaven and get my blessing.
>>
>>27069525
spoken like a true robocucklordneetotron
>>
Aggressively hit on her then fuck the shit out of her in my car, no condom. Shes like a young version of my mom with bigger tits, Id assume it's destiny
>>
>>27069475
Encourage her to lose weight
>>
>>27069570
So... Instead of raping her, you will pay her and then rape her???
>>
>steal car
>drive on highway during rush hour
>die behind the wheel
>84 car pile up

And if there is a "god" or whatever, hope that 10-12 people who were supposed to die avoid the accident and set forth some Final Destination tier chain of events which ends in gruesome accidents and deaths.
>>
>>27069475
Kick in head
Proceed to attack every woman on the street, go home and have a final fap, and salute an image of Hitler as I drift into the abyss.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.