[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>"Life dealt me a bad hand! It's just my genetics!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 9
File: whatacoincidence.gif (6 KB, 238x169) Image search: [Google]
whatacoincidence.gif
6 KB, 238x169
>"Life dealt me a bad hand! It's just my genetics! I can't possibly change the fundamental aspects of my identity that make me who I am!"

>"Women aren't interested in sex with me so they're all whores only looking for a Chad with a 10-inch dong! SLUTS! NORMIES! WHORES!

You guys understand the irony, right?
>>
Nope, not really actually.
>>
Yeah, so losers can't change who they are and girls can't change who they are.

Might as well complain to let off steam.
>>
>>27069460

Irony of what? Your retarded post claiming we think we're better than everyone when in reality we're broken people with shattered self-esteems who can't even look at other people in the eye?

What's the fucking point of this thread?
>>
>change the fundamental aspects of my identity that make me who I am
>still no gf

Your turn.
>>
Not at all.

We are aware that we are fucking losers. And yes, women are fucking whores.

And both things are the result of external factors that each of us had nothing to do with. Free will doesn't exist. Welcome to /r9k/, leave your idiotic normalslime ideas at the door.
>>
Robots WANT to be robots. It's their identity, and it's more important to them them a stupid girlfriend. They don't want a girlfriend - they just want to be able to continue complaining about that or whatever other pet peeve is their muse of choice.
>>
>>27069460
What if you're a deformed woman?

I feel automatically man-tier, even worse to be honest
>work on "personality" and "hobbies"
>choose a stable career path with decent prospects
>stay thin

But still seen as the bane of society and shat on constantly. People don't even look me in the eye fml. When I speak to strangers sometimes they just downright ignore me like I'm not even there, I shit you not.
>>
Guys op is right, genetics play a very small role in your life, all genetics does is determine things like height, which is correlated with more success in life, your skin color, which isn't important at all, you're facial structure, nobody cares about looks, you're intelligence to a large degree, even a retard can become a genius right? genes also contribute to your level of motivation, some people are actually more likely to commit a crime due to a smaller prefrontal cortex, most people in jail have to shown to posses a smaller prefrontal cortex which is responsible for planning, and greatly contributes to personality development, but as op said if you just be yourself everything will be fine.
>>
>>27069642
...should I even have to ree?
>>
>>27069694
>What if you're a deformed woman?
Get plastic surgery. You can't look worse than a tranny and they manage to find boyfriends, so.
>>
File: igettolive.jpg (49 KB, 382x500) Image search: [Google]
igettolive.jpg
49 KB, 382x500
>>27069477

That's alright I didn't really put too much thought in to it anyway.

>>27069538

The image and my post are only tangentially related - obviously no robot would ever consider themselves to be better than anybody else because we're all hyper-aware of how pathetic, miserable and inadequate we are, but that doesn't prevent people from mixing up their experience with reality with what reality actually is, and when people mix up their ideas about reality with the reality of reality then you get bitter, angry people clinging to a comfortable ideas because in their absence the world is nonsensical and unstructured.

>What's the fucking point of this thread?

A single response.

>>27069546

Yes but you can't, so even fantasizing about it is pointless - at most you can steer yourself using the current but you're still beholden to the flow of the river - if you were able to change yourself to be more desirable to women then you would you have not already done that? Since you can't you don't, and that's why you're you and not somebody else.

>>27069519

Agreed - nothing wrong with letting off steam at all - just be aware that eventually the pressure release valve might stop working and your entire life will be defined by "letting off steam."
>>
>>27069925
Surgery won't help. One of my eyes is higher than the other and they are too far apart.

As for everything else I could get surgery for, wanna lend me $100k USD? Thanks
>>
>>27069460
>>>"Women aren't interested in sex with me so they're all whores only looking for a Chad with a 10-inch dong! SLUTS! NORMIES! WHORES!
there is conclusive evidence to back this up done by impartial scientists and studies
>>
>>27070061
I'm saving up a similar ammount for my shit. If I can do it, you an too.
>>
>>27069879
It's all about the genetics you fucking moron.
Go kill yourself for being this much retarded.
>>
>>27070061

Couldn't you like, get one eye removed and then reconstruct the cheekbones and have a fake eye?
>>
>>27070145
Could you explain this post? are you using
>It's all about the genetics you fucking moron
ironically?
>>
>>27070145
>It's all about the genetics you fucking moron.

What did he mean by this?
>>
File: expgh8D.jpg (178 KB, 960x638) Image search: [Google]
expgh8D.jpg
178 KB, 960x638
>>27069879

It's funny because you have kind of demonstrated that you see what you look for, as you made pretty much the same point I was trying to make yet believe me to hold the position opposite yours.

You nor anybody else can truly alter their situation in any really meaningful way so the only thing to be done is to learn to live happily despite it - if you can't do that then you're likely to kill yourself, but that doesn't put an end to misery besides your own particular and personal experience of it, and no one individual's experience can possibly be a miserable as all the misery that has existed, does exist, and will continue to exist after you're a corpse.

Death isn't an escape, it's an intermission.
>>
>>27069460
>You guys understand the irony, right?

Where's the irony?
>>
File: whenanimalsdream.jpg (110 KB, 1296x730) Image search: [Google]
whenanimalsdream.jpg
110 KB, 1296x730
>>27069460
For me personally it's different than that. The way I can best explain it is that I can see the future. I know what's going to happen tomorrow, and the after that, and the day after, ad infinitum until my death. And I can tell you it is not good. This isn't to say that I per se believe in predestination; this is more from my logical deduction. I know I have free will, but that doesn't change what's going to happen.
>>
File: 2SJ4l.jpg (162 KB, 1201x1600) Image search: [Google]
2SJ4l.jpg
162 KB, 1201x1600
>>27069694

Well yeah, that's shit and you and I both know there's nothing to say to assuage the anxiety or anger felt over your particular situation - regardless I hope you are able to find happiness somewhere, and if you do please let me know where you found it so I can grab some as well.

Just as a thought experiment, imagining you could have a totally new body designed to your exact specifications, I'm assuming you wouldn't alter the basic core of your identity, right? Even given a new body you'd still want to retain at least some shred of exactly what it is that makes you "You", no?

So you might want to be a young hot chick with an ample bosom but I bet you'd want to be a cynical and pessimistic hot chick with an ample bosom.
>>
>>27070049
>at most you can steer yourself using the current but you're still beholden to the flow of the river - if you were able to change yourself to be more desirable to women then you would you have not already done that?

a seed can become a tree, that doesn't mean you always end up in the future where it does.
>>
>>27069460
The point is that life really did put robots in bad positions. If we had looks, money, and charisma like Chad, we would had girlfriend. But there's no girl out for robots. At all. They rather get Chad. Women always get sex and relationships and take them for granted. That's the point were making
>>
File: 1317988716100.jpg (238 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
1317988716100.jpg
238 KB, 1024x768
>>27070774

True, but a seed never grows to be a tiger and a tree never litters the ground with donuts.

The seed can do nothing else but grow to be a tree - of course if could not grow at all or grow a few inches in any one certain direction or grow for 100 years before being chopped down and made into a chair but it's always going to grow to be a tree, or, at the very least, have that potential within it.

In the same way we can only be ourselves - in other words, we are almost always going to behave in a way that acts in accordance with our whims, urges,and inclinations, which are shaped by our environment, which is, in turn, shaped by our whims, urges, and inclinations. Once we accept that we can accept that fact that everybody else is in the same boat and it is then no longer about controlling our actions, but being conscious of our reactions.
>>
>>27069460
Everybody here isn't fully gimped to start off with, but being unattractive and being socially inept are liabilities that develop in the very roots of the consciousness and being. You can't undo years of conditioning that causes them to think and act that particular way about things. Of course they'll always see the worse in a situation, much more so than any other kind of person. It's not out of reaffirming their own personal beliefs but rather as a defense mechanism against being lulled into a false of security. If you've been forced to endure years of rejection and stress due to hand you've been dealt, it's pretty warranted to feel that way. It isn't really that they think they're better than anyone one else, it's just that to them, everybody else is just so much worse. When you've never been treated to the more amiable amiable facets of people it makes you think that way. Assuming they can even function adequately in a social setting, if they can be slightly outgoing and try to be cordial, it will still backfire on them. These people just don't give off the vibes others are attracted to, and they are usually handicapped by default in that aspect to begin with in part to their deeply ingrained traits which hold them back. What's more there are always going to be people who have a head start in achieving success with life due to more advantageous heritable attributes. They're more attractive, or have a better situation in the household, or perhaps weren't sheltered their entire lives. They aren't just naturally better off, but that does help in ensuring that during their most important span of behavioral development, they stay on the right pathway so they won't end up like the people here. As for us, it's already too late to undo the damage. We can't help it if we happen to harbor a preconceived mentality that is apparent in how we think and act. Just like everyone we can attempt to repress that aspect of our ourselves, but we can't change it outright.
>>
>>27071382

all the above wand to partake in the degeneracy, whether it is out of a sense of community or selfishness, but either way they are not able to access the nepotism that others are privileged with and partake in the degeneracy

those who are privileged enough are called "normies, NEETs, and Chads"
>>
File: dreamreality.gif (20 KB, 256x200) Image search: [Google]
dreamreality.gif
20 KB, 256x200
>>27070921

>The point is that life really did put robots in bad positions.

Right you are.

>If we had looks, money, and charisma like Chad, we would had girlfriend.

Actually if you had the looks, money, and charisma of Chad, you'd be Chad.

>But there's no girl out for robots. At all. They rather get Chad.

Do you honestly believe that, though? There's more than four billion woman on this earth and not a single one would ever, under any circumstances, be interested in you?

>Women always get sex and relationships and take them for granted. That's the point were making

As a sexually-frustrated man(boy) I (mostly) agree with you, but if you were a woman there would be a similar accusation to be leveled at men about something they simply don't get about the experience of finding companionship as a woman. The first thing that jumps to mind is the dangers of being the generally weaker sex - so while men struggle to find sexual happiness women are often in no shortage, but the other side of that is the frequency with which they end up with bad (and often dangerous) partners because of the ease of access to sex and companionship which they enjoy.

As a man your only reference for relationships is your own lived experience and probably, the shared experiences of other (frustrated) men, and if something is what you believe and have experienced, then nobody can truly dispute that - that is your lived experience and that makes it true, but what we all benefit from is a perspective that is not our own - the problem arises when we hear of a perspective that does not fit with our own, for example, when a woman says she is lonely but my experience with women tells me that is not possible.

So a lot of what robots bitch about isn't untrue, it's just important to temper it with the opposite, and remember it's only a caricature of the truth, not the actual truth.
>>
>>27070049
oh my god dude

speak fucking english
>>
>>27071530

its nepotism, double standards and hypocrisy of society that have created robots

it is not only present in sexual relationships, but job hunt, courts, policing, legal system, education, promotions and politics

and why would they want to let any of us in on it...

equality in society my ass
>>
>>27071530
what the fuck is that gif supposed to mean

im sick of your mind games
>>
File: 1320206469175.jpg (269 KB, 712x877) Image search: [Google]
1320206469175.jpg
269 KB, 712x877
>>27070660

I don't feel as if I know what will happen, but after something has happened I can't imagine it having happened any other way.

I mean I can imagine it, yes, but I can't envision a reality where it actually takes place other than as a thought in my mind.

And it sounds like something cool is waiting for us after death.. at least it'll be something novel.. although not totally since it's kinda just like before I was born but whatever.. it'll be better than work.
>>
>>27071530
>Do you honestly believe that, though? There's more than four billion woman on this earth and not a single one would ever, under any circumstances, be interested in you?

yes
>>
File: dougal.jpg (115 KB, 500x387) Image search: [Google]
dougal.jpg
115 KB, 500x387
>>27071664

It's from an Irish sitcom called Father Ted and you should check it out ya gobshite.
>>
fuck you all

im going to make it one day

im gonna do it, i swear on my word.
Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.