[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Good things to buy at head shops? Bout to go for my first time.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2
File: 800px-Nirvana_head_shop.jpg (98 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
800px-Nirvana_head_shop.jpg
98 KB, 800x600
Good things to buy at head shops? Bout to go for my first time. Thinking about seeing if they have kratom and insence.
>>
Also whats the main difference from k2 insence and the shit that makes your shit smell good
>>
Headshop kratom is trash, get it online. Bikhuk is a good supplier; their 8 strain sampler is like $150 and it comes out to like 1.2kg total. It ships from Indonesia, so it might take a week or two to get to you, but it's a good 10x cheaper than anywhere else. I'd say 90% of places that sell kratom source some of, if not a majority of their kratom from them.
>>
>>27069520
Real incense will smell good. "Incense" that you smoke will be labeled "not for human consumption" as well.
>>
>>27069520
Don't smoke K2 unless you're suicidal and don't care about the effects. Stick to weed.

I don't know how you could not know what incense is though.

Buy some NO2 cartridges and a cracker if you want a legal high.
>>
>>27069590
>TFW Oklahoma and its outlawed here and nobody within 500 miles has it
>>
>>27069590
So what do i ask for to get the shit i smoke? It may be illegal here now, im in texas
>>
>>27069650
>aromatherapy
>bagged inscence
>kingkong
>7H
>>
>>27069626
>Don't smoke K2 unless you're suicidal and don't care about the effects. Stick to weed.

Definitely suicidal, dont care

>i don't know how you could not know what incense is though.

I do, i just dont know how to ask for it legally

>Buy some NO2 cartridges and a cracker if you want a legal high

What kind of high is that?
>>
>>27069650
Ask for K2 or spice. Not many places sell it anymore.

>>27069647
That sucks. I used to sell it online and it was a fucking BITCH to find people to process credit card transactions. I gave up eventually when I got blacklisted for selling on google checkout, because then I'd have to go to a high risk processor who wants you to be processing like more than 10k a month and takes a huge fee with every transaction. I'd always get bitched out too when USPS was slow with peoples' packages and they were withdrawing, even though I couldn't do anything. Ungrateful motherfuckers.
>>
>>27069672
Is it illegal here or no?
>>
File: 1455487385586.jpg (42 KB, 252x252) Image search: [Google]
1455487385586.jpg
42 KB, 252x252
Kratom is good, so is nitrous. I dunno if they've got bath salts there, but that'll get you geeked out even if you lose your mind in the process. There are a lot better and cheaper ways to get those though, head shops are purely for when you're feening and can't wait a single day more. Plus you feel like a huge twat going in there with all the Deadhead posters and incense and classic rock music. Sometimes I don't even wanna bother, even if I'm only there for a couple minutes. Makes me feel really pathetic.
>>
>>27069699
whip its is fucking stupid to get a high from. last about 30 seconds and you feel light headed but thats about it.
>>
>>27069699
reddit.com/r/darknetmarketsnoobs

You can have everything set up and ready to go in a few hours, and have any drug in existence delivered to your door. If you're worried about getting caught, check out reddit.com/r/rcsources for all the legal stuff.

>>27069727
Bath salts were only good when mephedrone, methylone, and mdpv were still around. There's no reason to do them now that all the good ones are illegal.
>>
>>27069727
Yeah fuk
>>
>>27069714
As far as I know it's illegal in every state, but a lot of places sell it under the table. I'm from CT and all the bodegas around here sell it. Sometimes if there's another customer in the store they'll say no, but most don't care.
>>
>>27069699
Incense is legal. It's been used since time immemorial in religious rites. Frankincense and myrrh are still burned in Christian ceremonies.

What you want is some shitty designer drug. Look smoke that if you want, but DXM, and N2O are both fully legal and probably have better effects anyway.

https://psychonautwiki.org/wiki/Dextromethorphan
https://psychonautwiki.org/wiki/Nitrous_Oxide

Also lookup Erowid
>>
>>27069699
All people mean when they say "incense" is some kind of herb sprayed with the latest flavor of the month synthetic cannabanoid. JWH-018, AM-2201, and JWH-073 were the OG ones that I remember. Check rcsources on reddit for the latest ones, I haven't smoked noids in a long time.
>>
>>27069568

not OP but how does kratom compare to real opiates?
>>
>>27070632
>doing opiates
smoke opium or shootup you loser
>>
>>27070646

not sure wot ur implying familio
>>
>>27069457
I think the image you used is a picture of an old head shop near where I live in Ireland. They all got closed or burned down during the bath salts controversy a few years back.
>>
>>27069457
Some sell Salvia. Which, although it's legal, is a pretty heavy and powerful dissociative. I think it's only illegal in one or two states.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.