[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If I become rich will somebody love me?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (30 KB, 352x352) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
30 KB, 352x352
If I become rich will somebody love me?
>>
You'll never know if it's you or your money they love. But you'd be pretty certain it's the latter.

t. rich
>>
that depends ...
will you buy some games for me?
>>
>>27069276
They'll love your money.
>>
>>27069276
No. You'll have even less chance
>>
>>27069276
Buy about 100 lottery tickets, it worked for me!
>>
No, but they'll certainly pretend to.
>>
>>27069276
The jews, the international banking cartels, desperate industrialists and entrepreneurs, etc
>>
>>27069276
If they are only going out with you because of money/status, they don't really love you.

Need I remind you the vast majority of women have a visceral attraction to other women but are mostly in the closet about it?
>>
>>27069493
>visceral attraction to other women but are mostly in the closet about it
Everyone is attracted to beauty.
>>
>>27069276
In a parallel world we already love each other and I'm pregnant of your child so worry not, anon.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.