[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why is it so hard to commit suicide? I want to die, but I too
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4
File: 1432246791177.png (770 KB, 752x625) Image search: [Google]
1432246791177.png
770 KB, 752x625
Why is it so hard to commit suicide?

I want to die, but I too cowardly to do it.
>>
I...
I don't know anon.
Death is naturally scary.

Are you depressed? How badly do you want to end your life?
>>
File: image.jpg (79 KB, 576x1024) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
79 KB, 576x1024
You always find some excuse to back out of it, right?
Even after getting everything ready there's still that feeling of forgetting something really important that you'll regret as soon as your vision starts fading
Just gotta get drunk first I think
>>
File: boulderpepe.jpg (112 KB, 764x938) Image search: [Google]
boulderpepe.jpg
112 KB, 764x938
The people that don't commit suicide stay alive because they aren't the worst person in their lives. Find a person worse than you OP and save them.
>>
>>27069079
all noble things in life worth doing are usually very hard to do.
>>
>>27069123
Depression is a natural state of being for me at this point, nothing will ever get better, I just want this pain to end.

>>27069148
>You always find some excuse to back out of it, right?
Everytime, everytime, i'll try to get drunk next time
>>
>>27069244
Yeah man, if you're committed, get a gun and get drunk as hell. It'll be so easy to just... pull the trigger.
>>
>>27069244
I'll pour out a shot for you next time too, m8
Best of luck
>>
>>27069079
i know right
it's almost like human brains are hard wired to live

people who can just do stuff without thinking make me jealous
>>
I just want to die in my sleep. I want to die in a way where I don't have to pull the trigger. I lived like a coward and it's how I'll end up dying.
>>
You have to be next level pussies to not be able to an hero with a gun. If I was an amerimeme I would've killed myself back in 2009
>>
>>27069398
Your mindset changes when you put a gun in your mouth. You find an excuse to live, if only for a while.
>>
>>27069456

Knowing you could literally push a button to stop living would be pretty incredible. I have to worry about ropes and tall buildings and shit.
>>
>>27069079
I can easily cut myself but I always back out when I have the noose around my neck and I'm about to kick the bucket.
>>
File: tumblr_ma7egyHEKz1rzp0ndo1_500.gif (663 KB, 500x213) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ma7egyHEKz1rzp0ndo1_500.gif
663 KB, 500x213
>>27069079
I want as well but not for cowardice, I just don't want people know I'm dead (that's pretty dumb but my etho).
So, in like 5/6 years, I will cut bonds between my family and me (I don't really have friend too) and live somewhere with low population and be discret.
And when one day, I will go to a desert (taiga or tundra) and then let my life flows to a certain death.

You don't have to be coward, if you are really determind, because you lost everything (don't do it if you still have something to live for), you have to be proud.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.