[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
When was the last time you cried and why, robot?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 10
When was the last time you cried and why, robot?
>>
After I ate a mexican salad drenched in habanero sauce

Feels good man
>>
maybe freshman year of high school
>feeling like shit
>decide to play some animal crossing to cheer myself up
>delete town to start anew
>process takes awhile, when its finished it says
>"Deletion complete, enjoy your new life."
I fucking lost it.
>>
File: pepe.png (139 KB, 917x871) Image search: [Google]
pepe.png
139 KB, 917x871
five minutes ago
>>
File: hagrid.jpg (28 KB, 480x270) Image search: [Google]
hagrid.jpg
28 KB, 480x270
When I downed a handful of wasabi peanuts 10 minutes ago
>>
>>27068996
About ten minutes ago. I don't want to be lonely.
>>
I have weird 20 second tearless cries if I watch the wrong youtube video or something, but then I snap out of it and go back to numb
>>
I came home from work, and the floor was flooded with water. I told the home owner months prior, and he didn't do anything. It kept happening for one whole year, at least once a month. I had to put a stupid bucket, which still didn't contain the whole water.

It always rain when I'm at work, and get home to see it all wet made me cry with rage.
>>
File: r024kt.jpg (43 KB, 400x357) Image search: [Google]
r024kt.jpg
43 KB, 400x357
>>27068996
A couple of hours ago. Because I'm lonely, desperate and fucked up in the head. To top it off, I saw the picture of the girl that I like out of blue. It caught me by surprise. Whenever I see her face it works like a trigger that makes me realize, once again, how pitiful I have become.
>>
Last week when watching Anomalisa I think. It wasn't even that sad but something about it combined with my overall mood made me feel like crying.
>>
>>27068996
Almost cried at work
About to cry now
Bipolar
>>
>>27069101
I wish I could take care of you mr.skelly
>>
3 days ago,

the love of my life told me she found someone else.
- about to cry again now -
>>
last week
>21 years old
>looking through photos my mom found in her closet
>find pictures of my father

I only had a vague, hazy memory of what he looked like before that.
>>
When my gf of 7 years broke up with me over the phone.
>>
>>27068996
Today, found a really nice song then started thinking about how I only have a set amount of time to listen to it.
>>
>>27069186
Pajeet why waste a good poo bucket
>>
Every day since kindergarten, it's the only way I go to sleep, I've had dark circles under my eyes my whole life. I wish someone would just kill me, I've tried and it never works.
>>
>>27068996
When my dog died about 3 years ago
>>
>>27068996
Today
When I heard THIS
https://youtu.be/F2MFv2xe8yQ
>>
Lat time I cried was when the family dog was put down due to a tumour preventing her from breathing properly when I was 8 (a while later my parents separated). Not much of a sob story but it was enough to make me realise that life can only end in death (unless sometime in the future you can upload your consciousness into a indestructible computer).
>>
>>27069392
Post song
>>
>>27069392
>>27069552
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dhJ_0AmSbf0

It's not really anything special, it's just when I get thinking about how fleeting everything is going to be
>>
Yesterday.

I just felt hopeless and pathetically empty. I used to drown these thoughts with anger.

I think it's better to be honest with myself, even if I still have a headache today because I cried bitch tears.
>>
File: 1455566370545.jpg (77 KB, 600x528) Image search: [Google]
1455566370545.jpg
77 KB, 600x528
I shed a single tear a few days ago because I realize how long it's been since I last saw my family.
>>
just now, in the shower. I always cry in the shower
>>
a few days ago, felt lonelier than usual
>>
`Best friend's funeral.

Shit will fuck you up more than women problems I tell you what.
>>
File: goodbye pikachu.jpg (160 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
goodbye pikachu.jpg
160 KB, 640x480
>>27068996
I watched that episode of Indigo league where Ash tries to leave pikachu behind
Really sad desu
>>
When my girlfriend told me she no longer loved me
2 months ago
>>
File: 1453526010467.jpg (15 KB, 620x320) Image search: [Google]
1453526010467.jpg
15 KB, 620x320
I cried at work out of stress the other night. Everyone just pretended it wasnt happening. One of the nost embarrassing and awkward moments of my life.

Also cried yesterday when one of my roomates knocked on my door and i didnt answer. Heard him say "whelp sounds like he finally offed himself" to my other roomate wheb he got back to the living room.

I was never a cryer even as a kid i dont know why i sobbed so hard at those things. Those were the last two times i cried since my crush got in a car wreck and died when i was in sixth grade. Dont even knownthe time before that.

I think im starting to lose it
>>
About a year ago
>broke my right arm just above the elbow
>left it unattended because I thought that it was just a bad bruise
>pain got too much and I realised That it's fucked and walked to the hospital
>the fat blonde nurse didn't seem to know what she was doing and just janked my arm
> I let out my war cry of pain
>cry, black out, wake up with a cast and 4 screws and 2 spacers
>>
>>27069974
Shit anon that sucks, is it ok now? Don't you lose full mobility if you leave something like that unattended?
>>
>>27068996
This morning, because I was thinking about my ex wife. Holy shit I miss her.
>>
>>27070337
Why did u split? How long did you last? Elaborate anon.
>>
Last night. Listened to 'I'll be missin you' by P-diddy. Last listened to it when my cat died in 2012.
>>
Two nights ago when I watched the K-On Movie
>>
>>27068996
I think the last time was over two years ago, when my gf at the time moved away. I haven't dated anyone else since and have felt pretty sad sometimes, but never actually cried.
>>
Toy Story 3

fuck that was 6 years ago
>>
>>27070463
me too, man that movie had me fucked up
>>
>>27069942
Haha holy fuck IDK why but man this made me laugh
>>
After a kickboxing class in January I think. Fucking embarrassing really.
I'm rubbish at kickboxing but I do it for the exercise. It was the first time sparring and the beginner I was paired with had never done any martial arts and was wailing me with all he had. I took a decent beating and limped to the showers.

I was the only one in there and had time to unwind. I was sitting there naked drying off looking at my bruised legs thinking. 'Oh shit wait till my little pupper sees me'.

She always knows when I'm hurt and gets into a state to be with me. It's adorable. I'd forgotten until that moment that I'd had to have her put down the week before after 16 years together. Won't lie. I cried all the way home and I didn't really recover for weeks.
>>
Two nights ago, after masturbating. I realized the pleasure was vain and pointless because I'll never have a gf
>>
Yesterday. My girlfriend was in a psychiatric hospital for two weeks, and was released yesterday. I was really happy to finally talk to her again, since they take away electronic devices there and I never got to visit her. We talked but she seemed kinda distant at the time and it made me think she didn't love me anymore or something. I just sat in the dark in my room and started crying while listening to this
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nwl-9ckIkSg
she told me she loved me later though so I felt better
>>
>>27068996
aunt and cousin were killed in a car accident. couple years ago. death of childhood pets and close family members are the only times i've ever cried. 5 times so far in my life.
>>
File: angrywoj.jpg (14 KB, 456x322) Image search: [Google]
angrywoj.jpg
14 KB, 456x322
On Monday, I listened to the story of Hussein ibn Ali (Raheem Allah) and how he died. Yezid was an animal
>>
>>27070751
thank you for reminding me of him
>>
>tfw cannot cry because inside neck will burn and sting
>tfw cannot get mad because will have headache
>>
Only when I was a kid, I'm basically a literal robot now. I feel next to no emotion which is actually pretty cool in my opinion. I enjoy watching videos of people dying and being maimed, because I prove to myself how apathetic I am. However in public I go out of my way to be nice for people because we should all be nicer to one another.
>>
File: 1455904108789.jpg (54 KB, 634x448) Image search: [Google]
1455904108789.jpg
54 KB, 634x448
I haven't cried in a long time
>>
File: 1448823544943.png (186 KB, 1000x1144) Image search: [Google]
1448823544943.png
186 KB, 1000x1144
>>27068996
When a chad asked my oneitis out.
Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.