[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do you robots feel about this
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (46 KB, 540x447) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
46 KB, 540x447
How do you robots feel about this
>>
Man that has a class that is basically all women here. Definately not ecstatic. The dumb shit i have to listen to and the non stop talking makes me want to kill myself. Every monday i get to hear about what parties they were at and who they fucked and how drunk they were. Also get to listen to them gossiping and talking shit behind other peoples backs. Literally the same shit everyday. I havent spoken a word to any of them but yet i know all the names of the boyfriends of the girls around me(not anything about them though cause they talk mainly about themselves), where they like to eat, who has cheated on them, who they have cheated on and basically their whole life story. kill me
>>
>>27068231
Actually no I'd be terrified.
>>
>>27068231
The perfect time to release maximum autism, huh
>>
>>27068231

>psycology class
>engineering class

wrong desu
>>
>>27068451
this
I'd just feel like all the women are gossiping about how out of all the men in the world,
this ugly one gets chosen to be in a room with them
then when I man up and start a conversation with one they just laugh and ignore me or just give one word answers
such is life
>>
>Room full of any people
>Not terrifying

Lel o lel
>>
>>27068451
lmao what a loser
>>
>heavily sexually abused by women entire childhood
>shot by a woman
>raped by women
>stabbed by women
>emotionally tortured and manipulated by women

I feel nothing but fear and disgust when I see a woman. But sweeping generalizations etc.

That picture makes me feel indifferent because this world caters to and babies women like innocent angels.
>>
>work at Starbucks
>staff is nothing but women and the occasional faggot
>women always cock an attitude with customers because 'they're always right'
>women customers always have an attitude no matter what and will scold you for no reason
Women are monsters. There is no pleasure in being surrounded by bossy cunts with princess/dying vagina complexes
>>
Yeah... it's very much the other way around.
>>
File: 1444438398804.jpg (87 KB, 640x633) Image search: [Google]
1444438398804.jpg
87 KB, 640x633
>>27068569
>dying vagina complex

My nigga
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.