[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>At family dinner >About to order third drink while everyone
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 5
File: alcoholic.jpg (4 KB, 264x191) Image search: [Google]
alcoholic.jpg
4 KB, 264x191
>At family dinner
>About to order third drink while everyone else is halfway through their first
>Dissapointed looks all around
Can we get an alcoholic feels thread going? Only way I can get through this shit life tbqhfam
>>
>>27067941
Don't worry famalam ,nothing wrong at all with enjoying a drink or three.

Don't let them judge you
>>
>>27067941
>check time on computer
>disappointed to see it's not even close to 5:00
>>
>>27067987
I don't even care about times anymore, on my days off I easily start at 10 or 11am. NEET life sounds amazing to me but at the same time if I wasn't a wageslave I swear I would probably be drunk all day every day
>>
My family thinks a 6 pack of beer a night makes me an alcoholic so now I can't drink my way through family events without everyone being fucking 'concerned.'

Like holy shit beer is literally a soft drink get off my ass already I'm not going to fuckin rehab and waste 90 days of my life.
>>
>>27068145
NEET life can get very boring with no money for hobbies going out etc. It's extremely tempting to just drink all day, somehow it makes the time fly no matter what even if you're just watching shitty re-runs or whatever.

It's the same reason homeless people drink, they got no money for anything but getting drunk and passing the fuck out.
>>
>>27068281
A six pack is good amount for a buzz but that doesn't make you an alcoholic
>>
>>27068145
The only reason I wait until night is because if I don't give myself restrictions I'll do nothing but drink and all day and be immobilized and in agony from a hangover the next day
>>
>got out drinking with brother in law
>get absolutely fucking wasted
>need to get home
>whynotfuckingdrive.gif
>crash my car into a kerb
>front is all fucked
>as I am driving away I see cops driving in the opposite direction
>think I'm fucked
>they keep driving
>thatwasclose.jpg

I am so lucky I didn't kill anyone or get arrested. Using this as a wake up call to never drink and drive again
>>
>>27068345
Yea 42 drinks a week doesn't make you an alcoholic? And if thats good enough for a simple "buzz" you are a fucking alcy
>>
>>27068377
Good thing a couple beers for breakfast instantly cure the agony of that immobilizing hangover. Keep riding that booze train
>>
>>27068345
I work at a beer store. Actually it's a gas station but we sell so much beer we're considered a beer store by the company. I've got literally dozens of regulars that come in and get a 12 or 18 pack literally every day. Some of them been doing it for 30 years. It's opened my eyes to how much people actually drink.

Personally I think that unless you're drinking all day long or really crushing it with hard liquor it's probably fine.
>>
>>27068447
Oh great glad to know I got 30 years left of this. Was hoping my liver/body would give in sooner than that
>>
>>27067941
carry a flask or some shooters. or, carry a flask of everclear to boost your drinks youre ordering secretly. they wont suspect a thing!
>>
>>27068281
If some retard was drinking 6 sodas a night I'd rightfully call them an idiot and be concerned about their imminent diabetes. You're objectively drinking too much and they are right
>>
>>27068570
everclear is rough filled up a cup half way up with it and chugged it then almost puked the other day
>>
>>27068667
i used to drink it straight towards the end of my alcoholism
>>
>>27068694
damn man I drink liquor daily but it was to much for me, might try it with something mixed soon
>>
Wow here I thought a bottle of stoli or bulleit one every week was alcoholism
>>
I think the general rule is if you're only using beer it's not really alcoholism.

t.Fratlord
>>
Haven't had a a drink in like two weeks.
Pretty tempted to get a 15 pack for myself tonight.. Doesn't sound like much but I used to drink a 26 a day.
It's fucking boring being a neet in northern alberta.
>>
>have two handles of alcohol on my desk for the past 3 weeks
>only drank like 2 drinks out of it because I'm lazy

Is this a new level of laziness?
>>
>>27067941
Is drinking a box of wine in like 3 or 4 days alot? I have like 4 to 5 glasses a night
>>
>>27070121
Box wine is shit tier. I don't know how people can drink it. That shit murders me
>>
>get up
>start flailing around and losing balance
>everyone starts getting angry
>>
>>27070194
That shit is awful, I almost broke an entire home entertainment station because I drank like 7 shots and didn't realize I was drunk until I stood up and almost crashed into it
>>
>>27070163
I just get the sweetest I can find, I'm no conussier. I always have rum available too but I don't drink it during the week because of hangovers
>>
>>27067987
When do you usually start, I have 8PM as a rule

I usually can't keep a buzz going if I start earlier
>>
>>27070262
I'm not either. I even used to drink malt liquor. I don't care about the taste but one time I got hammered on box wine and had the worst hangover of my life. It felt like somebody was hammering spikes into my head. Never again
>>
File: drew.jpg (23 KB, 320x243) Image search: [Google]
drew.jpg
23 KB, 320x243
>>27069865
>I think the general rule is if you're only using beer it's not really alcoholism.
>>
>>27070325
Usually around 5:00. Sometimes a little earlier if I start getting antsy. Sometimes the buzz starts to wear off before I go to sleep, but if that happens I'll just have another drink or two before bed
>>
>>27070262
Drinking booze makes the hangovers worse. I get god tier level hangovers from cheap wine, where if I drink a comparable amount of good stuff it's not as bad.
>>
is drinking straight vodka less bad for you than beer or worse
>>
>>27067941
one of the few friends i have spends 2 hours nursing one pint whilst i get through about 4 on a slow night. its just not as much fun being getting drunk by yourself, hes a complete faggot tbqh
>>
its 11am and i am at work atm... counting down the seconds til I can leave this shithole at 5 and have a drink... the one enjoyable thing in my life
>>
>>27070571
Beer is basically made with cereals, which are nutritive
Vodka is water and pure alcohol
You tell me
>>
>at sisters wedding
>get looks from people because I'm on my 10th jack and coke

its fucking watered down garbage. i'm 6'2 and a big guy 4u that shit goes through me like nothing.
>>
>>27070743
good troll, beer fattens people
>>
>>27070767
You are such a badass for being able to handle so much alcohol anon. You definitely belong on this board and not /b/ or reddit.
>>
>>27070571
vodka is way worse for you.
>>
i havent drank in 3 days and i feel really good, but over the last 4 months while i was unemployed, i cant remember more than a few days where i didnt.
>>
>not pre-drinking
>not drinking liquor from a flask when nobody is around as you sip a beer when people are around.
>>
File: pepe33.jpg (161 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
pepe33.jpg
161 KB, 800x800
>tfw drinking every day for the past three years
>starting at 11 in the morning, at least ten shots within the hour
>use the liquor to wash down at least four or five klonopins in addition
>bump the buzz through the afternoon with additional shots

It lets me get fucked up in the day yet sober enough to get a good night's rest later on. I've devised the perfect system.
>>
>>27070830
>falling for the flask meme and not just putting your alcohol in a regular sized soda bottle so no one knows you're drinking
>>
>>27070800
how's that, friend?
>>
>>27070861
>not getting a big gulp/polar pop so that you can have ice with your booze concoction and drink it through a straw to get drunk faster
>>
File: mfwhahafaggot.jpg (30 KB, 367x451) Image search: [Google]
mfwhahafaggot.jpg
30 KB, 367x451
>>27070782

Which part of my post triggered you?

The part where I didn't mention I'm a manlet or the part where I mentioned I'm 6'2

:^^^))))
>>
>>27070850
post a pic of yourself. blzcck
Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.