[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
"There's just something... *off* about you."
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2
File: i am a sad sad frog.jpg (45 KB, 463x463) Image search: [Google]
i am a sad sad frog.jpg
45 KB, 463x463
"There's just something... *off* about you."

"I know you think of me as a friend I don't think I'm comfortable being associated with you anymore. Sorry."

(dad after being diagnosed with terminal motor neurone disease) "You're not the person I was hoping you'd grow up to be. I was hoping to hand over the family company to you, but I think your sister would be a better fit for the public-facing aspect of the company. She should be able to help support you financially but I'm afraid I just don't see anything of me in you."

(schoolkids throwing rocks at me as I'm walking home) "Freak! Retard!"

"What is WRONG with you, you fucking alien??"

Anybody else know this feel? Why does everyone think I'm going to become a serial killer or a catfucker? How do I learn to live with this? It hurts more and more as I get older and I realise I'm not going to grow out of it.
>>
You either fit in or you don't. If you're an outsider, you'll never get 'in', as people already have that perception of you. Move abroad.
>>
re-invent yourself. It's fun.
>>
>>27067940
Prove those fuckers wrong Anon. They are idiots, don't listen to them. Don't compare yourself to other people. Do you have a B.S.? Focus on getting one of those.
>>
>>27068214
>Do you have a B.S.?
a what?

>>27068160
I have a lot of mental illnesses, I can't re-invent those
>>
Obviously there is something physically wrong with you if some random brats are calling you a freak
>>
>>27067940
>She should be able to help support you financially

I guarantee she'll tell you to fuck off the instant he's dead
>>
>>27067940
listen here you little faggot

there once was little corsican

this little shit was an autistic retard, who screamed and whined when he ddint get to be a roman in the roman cartjiginian war re-enactments at class

then he went to france, and got laughed at for his funny accent and backwards customs]

then this little autist joined a military college, got called a little shit by everyone and passed out as the shittiest part of the army.

This little shit then commited a genocide in paris, before going to italy, a beating some fuckhead austrians

he then came back, staged a coup, and ebcame an emperor

he then took over half of europe, created a political movement and revolutonised military affairs.

That little autist, that "less but more of a man" that everyone despises, felt different and compeltely alien to, was napoleon bonaparte

stop trying to be average and start trying to be a fucking independant man.

if great men were normal, then there would be no great men, as their exploits would be the definition of mediocrity

cunt
>>
>>27067940
>"I know you think of me as a friend I don't think I'm comfortable being associated with you anymore. Sorry."

Who was this OP? Your girlfriend?
>>
>>27068266
I know that, she's implied as such already, telling me I need to learn to stand on my own two feet
well, maybe I could if I could land a frigging job
>>
>>27067940
Post a picture of yourself, maybe you look weird? I mean if you get bullied from kids, then it must be something really fucked up about your looks
>>
>>27068284
no, a male friend I knew in high school, nothing sexual
>>
>>27068247
>can't reinvent those
Embrace or suppress.
>>
>>27068308
I really don't want to
I'm pretty ugly, that's part of it, but I'm not horrifically so.
>>
>>27067940
>you seem like the kid who would shoot up the school
>tfw my only friend who's a girl said this to me
>tfw I've never done anything mean to her so she wasn't being mean just to get back at me
>>
>>27067940

this was me

>depressed wanted to kill myself, bullet missed, saved by top surgeon in country

>lurking on 4chan 24/7 never sleep

>somehow ended up on /fit/

>jump on begginner routine

>stall because bad low effort, low test, shit diet and sleep (1 year of training)

>decide to cut my shit up

>100% dedicated to bb, soon start juicing idc i was suposed to be dead anyways

>leavinghumanitybehind.jpg

>swole as fuck

All I do now is drugs, party and wild fucking with girls. Sometimes they are hot, sometimes average, sometimes ugly, but hell I don't care.

My plan is to blast and cruise till I die.

Blog is out, so long brehs.
>>
>>27068292

Fuck that, kill her then an hero
>>
>>27067940
You've got to embrace it, OP. Go full hermit, buy a cabin, write poetry.
>>
>>27068278
Iceland invasion soon,smartie friends.
>>
Do what the monsters in your head are telling you to do.
>>
>>27068685
but I'm terrified of death
would have done it already otherwise
>>
>>27068729
There are plenty of ways to become content with life, from drugs to facts about the universe that could potentially make you give up on life or motivate you. Read or listen to The Selfish Gene by Richard Dawkins, the book may make you loose all hope or you may find it very interesting.
>>
>>27068330
No one gives a shit, post pic.
>>
I need proof of your alienness
>>
>>27068278
>encouraging people to become serial killers

yeah, that makes sense
>>
>>27069199
>napoleon
>serial killer
What a modern era meme
>>
>>27069199
hello bait my old friend

I have come to post to you again
where once softly shitposting
now forever reposting
the sounds
of baiting

and in my hours wee and small
i sit in my room and type at y'all
about the comments
mundane and edgy
often without context and grounds of reality
the sounds
of shitpost
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.