[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
> wahh women are shitty people and whores, they never do anything
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 8
> wahh women are shitty people and whores, they never do anything good men are all superior and women are all cowards who never do anything right

t. the average robot who would shit himself if someone even fired a gun in his vicinity, typed while sitting on his fat ass eating cheetos and shitposting on 4chan while his parents worry about his future

Inb4 any of your standard responses

> lol not even gonna reply to this b8
> lol redpill
> lol implying i do anything like that nice projecting OP
> lol but men still do it more

All bullshit excuses. I am calling you faggots out on your misogyny once and for all. You need to be outed and maybe put in jail for your stupid shit you have done to women.
>>
>>27067796
>one in a 100,000,000 women can do this
>every man is weak
kek
>>
>>27067796
dumb roastie whore original thought and comment
>>
>>27067867

shut up faggot. im a man and not a white knight either

I saw a thread here yesterday where you all got BTFO arguing over some howmless man who got himself killed. You faggots should get rekt more often, I masturbated to your pitiful mewling in attempts to make all women seem like shit when in fact YOU are the shit, and no one else. You contirbute nothing to society and are dependent on your parents. You are also misogynists who still crave a girlfriend, you pathetic little fuckers. No woman will ever fuck most of you. Why would someone fuck someone who hates them? Top kek at retarded robot logic.
>>
File: dextersdad.jpg (197 KB, 826x535) Image search: [Google]
dextersdad.jpg
197 KB, 826x535
>>27067989
top kek at the angry normie
>>
>>27067989

Careful with that edge hoss
>>
>>27067796
What the fuck is "t. "? I see this shit everywhere now and I'm almost certain it's some normie tumblr bullshit
>>
>>27068154
Nah that's an /int/ thang
>>
>You need to be outed and maybe put in jail for your stupid shit you have done to women.

lol yeah we totally need to be put in jail for posting on /r9k/. Man how will these tough, liberated women survive knowing men say mean things about them on the internet?
>>
>>27068154
.t means regards in finnish
>>
File: 1457476121826.jpg (891 KB, 1560x2744) Image search: [Google]
1457476121826.jpg
891 KB, 1560x2744
>>27067796
Get rekt
Woman are literally useless
Or at least they're more inclined to be
>>
>>27067989

What the fuck did that idiot getting himself killed for a complete stranger (who never turned up to his funeral) have to do with some uberfacts image caption about a woman who was in a totally Shit That Happened duke nukem gunfight with a bunch of durkas?

You're not even coherent.
>>
>>27067989
I love replying to bait... Oook,let`s proceed. First,the "loser lives with his parents" is very forced and untrue. Second robots can be artists,work important jobs and in general be more useful to society,that you normalscum will ever be. You care too much about pussy. Robots tend to say women in the west are trash. Also what she did was a typically female,emotion-filled reaction. Only she actually killed a bunch of people instead of throwing a temper tantrum. Good for her standing up for her family,but that`s one female against a hundred thousand weak,stupid ones. Stay mad normo
>>
what's the point op ? everybody knows /r9k/ is hypocritical as fuck, but let's keep with blowing them the fuck out when it's appropriate. Yesterday's thread was a good time
>>
File: 1453407224549s.jpg (12 KB, 250x183) Image search: [Google]
1453407224549s.jpg
12 KB, 250x183
>>27067796
robots in general complain about western womens values etc

Normie : Look at this 3rd world women in places you&I don't live and will never go to so your wrong

Your post annoys me like western feminists that protest manspreading and other memes but wont help actual suffering women in 3rd world countries
>>
>>27067796

what are you trying to say

your post is all over the fucking place
>>
>>27068261
as much as I like this story, who are they going to cast for a reality show ? bimbos or ugly women that can get their act together ?
>>
>>27068282
>Emotion-filled reaction
*Raises eyebrow, staring coldly* People breaking into your house with weapons, wanting to kidnap you and beating your parents actually cause strong emotions to somebody?*smirks* Females are so silly.*teleports out of sight*
>>
>>27067796
>4 hour gun battle with the rest of the militia
Was this a 4 man 80 combined IQ militia or something? How would you even last against an ENTIRE militia force with one rifle?
>>
>>27068486
maybe they browsed /r9k/
>>
>>27068474
*unsheathes katana* Show yourself bub and take what's comin to ya. Nothin personal kid. *smirks*
>>
File: autism levels.jpg (51 KB, 514x536) Image search: [Google]
autism levels.jpg
51 KB, 514x536
>>27068474
>*Raises eyebrow, staring coldly*
>*teleports out of sight*

Thats some next level autism you've got there
wew lad
>>
>>27068486

Ghurkas have done similar. Maybe she's part ghurka?
>>
>>27067796
>/r9k/ complains about modern whores
>OP cites example of a virtuous traditional woman protecting her family

I think you see where I'm going with this.
>>
>>27068521
That was obviously the joke
>>
>>27068521
>too autistic to notice a sarcastic joke

*teleports inside ur brain*
*gets chased away by autism goblins*
>>
>>27067796

>women are shitty people and whores
Truth not myth
>>
>>27068582
Go the fuck back to tumblr.
>>
>>27068651
or else, kid? I could end you in 2 seconds flat, don't test me.
>>
>exceptions exist
woah
>>
>>27067796
This just proves the extent women will go to to avoid having to give love to an incel
>>
>>27068701
>This just proves the extent women will go to to avoid having to give love to an incel

kek
>>
>>27068675
Wow,you were too lazy to even post copypasta. Keep giving me supreme kek,good lad.
>>
>>27068889
alright now you've done it. expect a knock on your door. I'll be the silhouette wielding a tanto blade.
>>
>>27068932
Will you also be 4 feet tall,and in the shape of a really cool edgehog?
>>
>>27068823
>This just proves the extent women will go to to avoid having to give love to an incel
As ridiculous as it sounds, I'm so far deep into /r9k/ tier thinking that I'm not sure whether I actually believe that or not.
>>
>>27068961
i'm a marsupial not a hedgehog you fag
>>
>>27069028
>mfw I thought you couldn`t go deeper
Like seriously you made my day with this kek.Three blessings upon you Anon!
>>
>>27069078
yeah laugh off your loss and keep walking kid
>>
>>27069131
Anyways,womynz are evulz,going back to thread,guise plz.
>>
>>27067989

I don't live with my parents, I'm not a virgin. The majority of women, in the first world at least, are totally incompetent. So are the men.
Both are reared entirely in safe spaces, with lots of protection, and yet think that they are independent, adult, whatever you want to call it, when in reality they are as controlled and contained as a man in prison.
Even when you go out with your little friends to the local ballpit, there's a big guy on the door making sure you're all safe and snug.

I have nothing but contempt for you and all the other sneering infants, I'm set on better things than stagnating in this cesspool of self-indulgent last men.
For any of us it takes effort to attain the bare minimum of humanity, in order to escape from the infantile existence you all seem to love so much and aspire towards.
>>
>>27068651
>fluffy ponies
This is getting out of hand
Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.