[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey guys I've been lurking here for years and i am an autistic
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: 1457621289915.jpg (84 KB, 1051x1416) Image search: [Google]
1457621289915.jpg
84 KB, 1051x1416
Hey guys I've been lurking here for years and i am an autistic fuck. I am in highschool and this girl likes me (she is pretty fucking weird too, I think she likes me because I helped pick up her stuff when she dropped it in like seventh grade). Anyway she has huge tits and an amazing ass and I pretty much just want to fuck her.
How would I go about doing this?
I barely ever talk to her and its really awkward. Sometimes in class she'll turn at an angle in front of me and pose so that her ass and tits can be seen in all their gloriousness from where I am sitting and it really triggers my dick.
>WHAT DO
WHAT DO

Pic unrelated she looks nothing like that whore
>>
guys pls help me out here
>>
Say things she wants to hear, even if you don't mean it. Instant panty melter.
>>
>>27067638
Thanks for the reply fampai. But idk what women like to hear.
>>
just fuck her right in the pussy
>>
>>27067560
Start with a something like,,, did you see the girls with purple hair it loss dumm, and go from that point
>>
>>27067560

Write her a roleplay note.

Like: *Looks nervously* H..Hey umm, I think you're uhmmm *adjusts tie* really pretty. Like, beautiful *stares intensely into your eyes*

Do that and I guarantee she'll find it cute as fuck
>>
>>27067560
if youve been lurking for years you already know the advice your gonna get. but we dont act on it and you wont
>>
Op listen to me.
>invite for to the movies go watch dead pool together or netflix and chill.
>buy a condom before then
>talk to her romantic and tell her funny sexual jokes
>confess your love to her
>admit that she turns you on
>sex
>>
>>27067560
who she pls know?
>>
>>27067560
dont listen to anything r9k tells you, go for it even if you fuck up you will earn a hole in your heart which will motivate you to get off your ass and make something of yourself that girls like this are thrown at you regularly.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.