[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why are all white religions dead? Seriously, I'm getting
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 5
File: paganism.jpg (16 KB, 350x230) Image search: [Google]
paganism.jpg
16 KB, 350x230
Why are all white religions dead?
Seriously, I'm getting so angry right now.
If Romans never fucked with us and just left us alone do you think we would've been better off?
>>
They were just rip offs of Islam anyways.
>>
>>27067102
So go worship Thor or some shit.
>>
>>27067102
you're mad because science is the white religion?
this angers you?

do you want people stoning women for learning math?
do you want rape to be entirely legal? this includes children too
>>
>>27067149

>Believes in science
>Confuses culture with religion

Sounds about right.
>>
>>27067117
Kek What?
>>27067131
I just might but I'm not of Germanic/Norse heritage

>>27067149
What are you talking about?
>>
If the Romans didn't "fuck with us", then Europe would have been a tribal shit hole for a lot longer. Also it's likely that whites wouldn't have been the dominant race.
>>
>>27067166
Good, then we could be the ones to complain to the niggers that WE'RE oppressed.
>>
sex cults are the true white religions

it's basically the only way to make sense of so many ugly as fuck white people imo

all that mating had to have been some ritual shit
>>
>>2706715
the cultural part of religion is the part that matters
>>
File: niggress.jpg (12 KB, 200x251) Image search: [Google]
niggress.jpg
12 KB, 200x251
>>27067202
That must be why
>>
>>27067166
I think you vastly underestimate the ancient Celts, Germans and Saxons. While Germans are a bit of a mixed bag the Celts where vastly ahead of their time. Especially with their smithing and metal work. Only problem is most of the "barbarian" lands had a mixed bag of languages and cultures. Yes the Celts where a bit unified at times but still very lost and the British at the time where complete fuck up. Germans kept fighting each other the even bother. The Romans stomped these Keene cultures one at a time. But the point is we underestimate them. It took a literal genious to even handle them.
>>
File: 1303095996642.jpg (39 KB, 608x580) Image search: [Google]
1303095996642.jpg
39 KB, 608x580
Christianity took parts from all of them and completely abandoned its Semitic roots. It is the unified white religion which tied Europe together into a fraternal race instead of a bunch of warring tribes.
>>
>mfw atheism is the white religion because we see through the bullshit
>>
>needing to worship something this badly
>>
White religions aren't dead.

It's just that the only people worshipping those gods are Indian now.
>>
>>27067166
no, it would have been a pure aryan garden of eden
>>
>>27067102
>Why are all white religions dead?

Actual jew here. I'll give you one guess why.

Pro-tip: /pol/ is never wrong.
>>
>>27067931
Thanks alot Kike
>>
>>27067102
never fuck with who?

I'm Sardinian and we would still be civilized even without the Romans.
>>
File: 1445732017765.png (68 KB, 744x310) Image search: [Google]
1445732017765.png
68 KB, 744x310
>>27067102
We need to make a new religion, based around the social and financial advancement of European peoples, and of course the preservation of those peoples.

That needs to be our culture, now. That needs to take the place of Christianity. White camaraderie and racial identity.
>>
>>27068455
It already exists. It's called the Creativity Movement and it's pretty shit.
>>
I have a protection necklace OP, do you have one?
>>
>>27068455
>> We need to make a new religion

If your religion starts out with that thought you may want to stop because nothing good comes after.
>>
>>27068455
What the fuck is American Renaissance?
>>
>>27067117
You do realize Islam is the youngest of the "Yaweh" based monotheistic religions, right?
>>
File: 1428694355485.jpg (8 KB, 249x243) Image search: [Google]
1428694355485.jpg
8 KB, 249x243
>Why are all white religions dead?
White people are natural cucks

They eat up everything from the middle east

Gods included
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.