[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Parents went on vacation. Time to leave basement and make burgers
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 65
Thread images: 6
File: HPIM2544.jpg (633 KB, 1853x1392) Image search: [Google]
HPIM2544.jpg
633 KB, 1853x1392
Parents went on vacation.
Time to leave basement and make burgers and watch anime.
>>
File: 1334265429074.jpg (128 KB, 636x427) Image search: [Google]
1334265429074.jpg
128 KB, 636x427
>>27066805

That's a lot of burgers, lardo. Does it take a lot of effort for you to climb up from the basement?
>>
You need to add more butter.
>>
>>27066805
Fucking normie house get the fuck out normie you filthy rich bastard. Bernie 2016!
>>
>>27066857
fuckin stairs! my greatest enemy.
>>
>>27066805
Make sure to put bacon on those
Bacon burgers homemade are god-tier
>>
File: 1457545803349.jpg (61 KB, 380x380) Image search: [Google]
1457545803349.jpg
61 KB, 380x380
>he doesn't toast his buns
>>
>>27066857

Shut up faggot there's nothing wrong with eating hamburgers
>>
>>27066857

in fact FUCK YOU FUCKING DIE OF AIDS YOU FUCKING PIECE OF SHIT I AM SO FUCKING SICK OF PEOPLE LIKE YOU JUDGING HOW I FEEL ABOUT THINGS YOU HAVE NO FUCKING RIGHT TO JUDGE WhEN PEOPLE LIKE YOU ARE ALL FUCKING HIPSTERS FUCKING THE SAME CHICK SINCE HIGH SCHOOL WHEREAS I AM FUCKING ALONE ALSO OMAR EPPS IS A SHIT ACTOR AND HALF LIFE IS A SHIT GAME AND SO IS DOTA 2 AND FUCK YOU AND YOUR "ANXIETY" I LAUGH IN THE FACE OF THAT TRY BEING 26 WITH NO LIFE YOU FUCKING SON OF A BITCH FUCK YOU FOR MAKING FUN OF WHAT I DO AND WHAT I THINK ABOUT JESSICA SHE IS MINE AND YOU WILL NOT TAKE HER YOU FUCKING SON OF A BITCH. THIS IS THE STRAW THAT BREAKS THE FUCKING CAMEL'S FUCKING BACK, DO YOU UNDERSTAND???? DO YOU FUCKING UNDERSTAND? I HAVE RECEIVED SO FUCKING MUCH ABUSE FROM THIS SUBREDDIT OVER PERFECTLY NORMAL FEELINGS DID YOU KNOW IT WAS MY GODDAMN BIRTHDAY A FEW DAYS AGO MY GODDAMN 26TH BIRTHDAY AND THE ONLY PERSON THAT EVEN GAVE A SHIT WAS MY DAD? NONE OF MY FUCKING FRIENDS EVEN FUCKING REMEMBERED AND I HAD TO PRETEND IT WAS TWO YEARS LATER AND THE WORLD WAS GONE AND ITWA JUST ME AN JESSICA MAKING A FUCKING CAKE OUT OF CREAM OR CANNED SHIT OR I DONT EVEN KNOW WHAT. I DONT EVEN KNOW HOW YOU TO MAKE A FUCKING CAKE OUT OF CANS. I DONT EVEN KNOW HOW TO MAKE A FUCKING CAKE. NO ONE EVER MADE A CAKE FOR ME MOTHER FUCKER. 26 LONG FUCKING YEARS. SO WHY DON'T YOU FUCK OFF. THIS IS TO YOU AND ALL THE OTHER MOTHERFUCKERS WHO HAVE PASSED JUDGMENT ON ME. JUST BECAUSE I DONT FEEL LOVE THE SAME GODDAMN WAY THAT YOU DO DOES NOT MEAN IT IS ANY LESS GODDAMN LEGITIMATE. DO YOU HEAR ME? IT IS NOT. ANY. LESS. GODDAMN. LEGITIMATE. LET ME MAKE MYSELF CLEAR. NOT ANY LESS GODDAMN LEGITIMATE!!!!! NOT ANY LESS GODDAMN LEGITIMATE!!!!! NOT ANY LESS GODDAMN FUCKING DICKSUCKING LEGITIMATE!!!!! GET IT THROUGH YOUR THICK FUCKING SKULL MOTHERFUCKER.
>>
>>27066857

YOU ARE SUCH A FAT FUCK AND I HAVE FINALLY HAD IT WITH THE PAIN YOU PEOPLE HAVE PUT ME THROUGH SO I AM GOING TO SAY IT RIGHT NOW AND FOR ALL, FUCK YOU, IN THE ASS, GO TO HELL, YOU LOUSY PIECE OF SHIT CUNT. YOUR MMA OBSESSION AND ANXIETY PROBABLY MEAN YOU ARE A PUSSY ASS CUNT AND YOU CANT EVEN WIN A FIGHT. FUCK YOU I MIGHT BE A 26 YEAR OLD VIRGIN WIZARD BUT I COULD STILL BEAT YOUR MOTHERFUCKING ASS. I'VE BEEN WORKING OUT EVERY SINGLE FUCKING DAY SO THAT I CAN BE STRONG ENOUGH TO PROTECT JESSICA. EVERYONE FUCKING STARES AT ME IN THE GYM BUT I DON"T GIVE A FUCK, I WILL BE THE ONE LAUGHING WHEN I TEAR A FUCKING ZOMBIE IN HALF AND CARRY JESSICA TO SAFETY AND WATCH THOSE MOTHERFUCKERS EATEN ALIVE. I'LL FUCKING MASTURBATE TO THOSE SHITHEADS BEING TORN APART SLOWLY, I WON'T EVEN SHOOT THEM I WON'T WASTE THE BULLETS THE FUCKING ZOMBIES CAN EAT THEM. I'LL HAVE JESSICA AND THOSE MOTHEFUCKERS WONT BE AROUND TO LAUGH AT ME.
>>
>>27068030
who is jessica?
>>
>>27068030
>>27068041
mom timothy is having a schizophrenic episode again
>>
>>27068041
who is jessica, is she one of the 4chan whores? I only know once jessica on the chans camming.
>>
>>27068056
When I was 16 years old Jessica dumped me.
>>
>>27068101
aww you ruined it asshole, you have to change the parts that talk about reddit, and yeah I remember this pasta now
>>
>>27068090
>who is jessica, is she one of the 4chan whores? I only know once jessica on the chans camming.

Shut up. How dare you talk about Jessica that way? She is not a camwhore. She is a beautful woman and she would not stoop to taking her clothes off to satisfy the pervy urges of some r9k degenerate like you. I hope you die. You fucking NEET leech, I bet you are a uni leech taking money to go to college for some shit degree then whining about your lack of "motvation" and watching netflix. My college roommate was like you and he still lives with his parents and every day I pray for his death. I pray for my own death too because I am 26 years old and still an unkissed virgin but that's okay because even though i do not have a physical relationship I still have jessica and jessica loves me jessica will always love me jessica always loves me. But even despite being a giant fucking loser except for jessica i still managed to actually earn my own mnoney and make something of myself. i even had enough to go on vacation where i drove home and stayed at a motel and imagined jessica and i clearing the hotel of zombise before cuddling up together in one of the rooms and having sex. then i fell aslep and had dreams about the fantasy which were wonderful. then i woke up to my dad calling me on the phone to say happy 26th birthday. then i drove home.
>>
>>27068146
oh.. you mean the rabbit?
>>
>>27068133

Shut up wanker, it isn't even pasta you stupid motherfucker. I just forgot to type out the other parts, so shut the fuck up. it still applies to this shitty board because it has fucking constant woman hate threads and I bet people hated jessica. GuESS WHAT FaGGOTS? IT'S YOUR OWN FAULT YOU DON'T GET LAID. IM 26 AND I SURE KNOW THAT. STOP PRETENDING WOMEN ARE WHORES JUST TO EXCUSE YOUR OWN INADEQUACY.

Jessica would laugh at all of you I bet you would call her a roastie degenrate whore but she isn't she is the most beautiful pure woman in the world even if she wasnt a virgin who gives a fuck. As long as she didn't fuck that black police officer it's all good. You people make up a lot of shit that isn't true and I'm getting real fuckign sick of it.
>>
>>27066903
this
I almost didn't vomit from the thought of using that much butter
>>
Holy fuck all that mayonnaise how the fuck are you still living
>>
>>27068146
Hey buddy, I fucked Jessica and she told me she thinks your creepy.
>>
>>27068165
>oh.. you mean the rabbit?

What the fuck are you talking about? What rabbit?
>>
>>27068203
Seriously guys fuck the butter look at how much mayonnaise there is on those buns WTF
>>
>>27068196
Nah man, wait.. which country she live in..? Then I will know who you are.
>>
>>27066805
>Leaving basement

Fucking normie.
>>
>>27068010
Maybe one or two a month, but this tub is implying he's going to eat all of these in one sitting.
>>
JESSSSIIICAAAAAAAAAAA
>>
>>27066903
>>27068202
Is that butter, or some kind of processed cheese?
>>
jessica do you want to go eat burgers with me?
>>
>>27068241

She lives in Roanoke Virginia.

>>27068276

So what who gives a shit? Is it your life faggot no it isn't so shut the fuck up, like I said I've eaten shitloads of burgers before and I'm still healthy despite being 26 and never having had physical sex even though I've had lots of sex with Jessica and we did it while eating hamburgers so fuck you!
>>
This thread perfectly sums up what anonymous is actually like
>>
Jessica sucked my cock and laughed when I mentioned you.
>>
>>27068210
>your

Absolute bullshit, Jessica wouldn't go for a moron like you. Also she is committed to me and we are always together so I know she isn't cheating on me. Fuck off. I bet you don't even know who she is.
>>
>>27068332
>So what who gives a shit? Is it your life faggot no it isn't so shut the fuck up, like I said I've eaten shitloads of burgers before and I'm still healthy despite being 26 and never having had physical sex even though I've had lots of sex with Jessica and we did it while eating hamburgers so fuck you!
I never said anything, I'm only observing people destroying their bodies for my own personal amusement.
>>
>>27068332
Alright, I know who you are now. :)
>>
>>27068352
Nah I know who she is buddy, and I know who you are.
>>
>>27068364
>>27068384

Jessica is from Roanoke Virginia but you are clearly from Retard Pennsylvania.
>>
>>27068580
Jessica is my girlfriend. Leave her alone.
>>
perfectly good thread about burgers ruined by a faggot
>>
>>27068645

Shut up nigger. Jessica is mine. Not yours. Mine.

>>27068657

Are you talking about yourself?
>>
>>27068298
They look like pepperjack cheese sticks to me
>>
>>27068721
how did you manage to derail this nice thread about hamburgers so far
>>
>>27066805
>eating 4 doubles
How fat are you?
>>
File: 1451806341345.jpg (77 KB, 720x720) Image search: [Google]
1451806341345.jpg
77 KB, 720x720
>>27066805
>Time to leave basement and make burgers and watch anime
You sound like a cool guy, OP
That's what I do too. Except I also drink/do drugs

Would watch anime and fry up some burgers with you
>>
>>27068911
No anon, look closely, it's 5.
>>
Is that a full bar of butter over the burgers? What the fuck americans. Then you wonder why you're fat goddamnit
>>
>>27069352
OP here.
WTF IS WRONG WITH YOUR EYES YOU GUYS!?!?!?
ITS FUCKIN CHEESE....FUCKIN CHEESE
>>
>>27066805
Damn. Post like these makes me mis the simple times of leeching off my parents and eating all their food. Shit was nice
>>
Evidence that NEETs are disgusting and fat.
>>
is that mayo? what the fuck
>>
>tfw fasting and seeing OPs pic

I want food
>>
>>27066805
looks good. what animes are you watching?
>>
>>27069584
Kono Subarashii Sekai ni Shukufuku wo!
>>
man this shit is sad
>>
File: NEET militia.jpg (275 KB, 1366x790) Image search: [Google]
NEET militia.jpg
275 KB, 1366x790
>>27070203
>wagies be jealous
>>
>>27070376
what is that left-most neet holding?
>>
>>27070859
That is a carpet whacker.
>>
That's not how you make burgers

You need sweesus
>>
>>27066805
why did you shit all over the pan?
>>
>>27066805
op you're a real piece of shit for frying those burgers and not grilling them
>>
>>27068010
fuck off to reddit you vapid tripfag cunt
>>
>>27068276

>Maybe one or two a month

Lmao they're burgers not poison. There are worse things you could put in your body than homemade burgers, although that is a lot for one day.

Of course because you're a frail fucking skinnyfat PUSSY who has never stepped foot in a gym IN YOUR ENTIRE WORTHLESS VIRGIN LIFE, you think that you're "in shape" just because you're not fat. GUESS AGAIN BUCKO, your flabby androgynous body is EVERY BIT AS DISGUSTING and REPULSIVE as a FAT OBESE LARDASS BODY.

You pathetic little virginal fool. I will break your body like the frail twig it is.
>>
>>27067988
One of the most overlooked steps honestly.
>>
File: 11072014251.jpg (479 KB, 1600x1200) Image search: [Google]
11072014251.jpg
479 KB, 1600x1200
Hello here is my burger do you like it I though it was a nice burger.
>>
>>27066805
>watching anime on the big boy screen
>feels good
Thread replies: 65
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.