[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How many college age girls do you think are nerds, senpai?? In
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 5
How many college age girls do you think are nerds, senpai?? In a percentage. Watches anime, reads manga, browses stupid imageboards, STEM majors.. And why are they all lesbians?
>>
Watching anime and reading manga is kind of stupid. But really interested in technology is like 6%
>>
>>27067092

>6%

Seems a little high.
>>
>>27066792
That's a weird list of what to call "nerdy." STEM is understandable. Cartoons and imageboards? That's more for losers than nerds.
>>
>>27066792
>And why are they all lesbians?
because it was you listening when they said it
>>
Animango is mainstream as fuck, it's like thinking anyone who uses a computer is a nerd.

When I started Physics we were around 60 in class, only 3 of them girls.

Other colleges/countries might have better ratios though.
>>
>>27066792
None of those things are nerdy.

Nerd is a person who has an unpopular hobby and pursues it exclusively and tells everyone about it to their detriment.

Girls are too smart to be nerdy.
>>
>>27067537

Animango is. Being a weeb is not
>>
The autism in this thread is very high. You all know exactly what he means , but you have to argue over the precise definition of nerd like faggots. This is why you are all alone.
>>
File: 1446007469884.png (193 KB, 600x800) Image search: [Google]
1446007469884.png
193 KB, 600x800
>>27066792
Its bait guys. Sage.
>>
There all lesbian bc they are smart enough to stay away from men i bet
>>
>>27067537
In my country it's like 40% women in similar degrees.
>>
>>27067809

What country are you in so that I can move there?
>>
>>27067809
Biology is not a similar degree.
>>
File: 1446015262162.jpg (191 KB, 600x900) Image search: [Google]
1446015262162.jpg
191 KB, 600x900
>>27066792
0%

in b4 some assclown claims they're a 'femanon foreveralone' and /r9k/ showers "her" meat curtains with fake attention.
>>
75% of r9k is female, we just pretend to be male.

25% of r9k are males pretending they are females.
>>
I don't know. 0.5%, maybe?
>>
>>27068071
One of the best insights I've seen on r9k in so many years famiglia.
>>
File: schmuggenhauer.png (82 KB, 585x438) Image search: [Google]
schmuggenhauer.png
82 KB, 585x438
0%

"A man strives to get direct mastery over things either by understanding them or by compulsion. But a woman is always and everywhere driven to indirect mastery, namely through a man; all her direct mastery being limited to him alone. Therefore it lies in woman's nature to look upon everything only as a means for winning man, and her interest in anything else is always a simulated one, a mere roundabout way to gain her ends, consisting of coquetry and pretence."

TL;DR women only pretend to like things so the men who like those things will rail them doggy-style.
>>
>>27068071

Its the truth, can confirm.
>>
>>27068071
Don't you mean
99.9% of r9k are males pretending they are females.
0.01% of r9k are females, that lost a dubs roll on /soc/ and now have to bring back proof they actually went here
>>
File: Ellen_Page.jpg (605 KB, 2096x3000) Image search: [Google]
Ellen_Page.jpg
605 KB, 2096x3000
>>27068668
The secret is out, you don't have to cover it up anymore. Everyone knows girls are on the internet now. Its okay.
>>
To women, video games, anime, manga, imageboards... It's all another fashion accessory. They infiltrate these communities to attract attention from fringe/alternative Chads.

That's it. That's the extent of "female nerds".

Don't make the mistake of thinking women EVER give a shit about male interests. Look at ANY forum where users register, it doesn't really matter the interest or what's discussed there: sports, politics, music, books, TV shows, games... ALL the most frequent and highest contributing posters will be male. Any female posters will not be able to go a day without mentioning their gender or having a picture of themselves. The ONLY forums where women actually post with an interest in the subject rather than an interest in attention from male users are ones for makeup, hair or anything that revolves around them being more attractive to Chad.

I'm very knowledgeable in this field. It sounds ridiculous to the ignorant mind of a bluepiller, but basically all redpill posts, articles, or "truths about women" can basically be summed up with the following sentence:

Women's lives revolve around being attractive to Chad.

That's literally it. That's all they want. It affects all of them, they can be 18 or 80, it doesn't matter if they're African, European or Asian, hell, even their "sexuality" is irrelevant here. Deep down, ALL women want is to be able to score Chad. That's it.
>>
0.1% since I never like using a pure 0% and for the ungodly rare chance it exists.
>>
>>27068929
>all of them are male

I would think if there were a female genuinely interested in say, computers, she'd list her gender as male so that she wouldn't get shit. Its not like you can't lie on the internet.
>>
>>27069091
Yeah, judging based on the gender people list is stupid.
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.