[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I don't understand how you guys deal with loneliness. I
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4
File: 1455897195100.jpg (46 KB, 500x599) Image search: [Google]
1455897195100.jpg
46 KB, 500x599
I don't understand how you guys deal with loneliness.
I don't have friends, no gf and my mom doesn't want to spend any time with me. So most of the time i am alone in my room on my computer.
I feel sick and tired. I just can't take it anymore. I want to have friends, a partner, a family.

Meditation helps with depression but not with lonliness. Please tell me how you deal with this.
>>
I don't. I can keep myself occupied during the day to escape the thoughts, drowning myself in entertainment, but when I go to sleep there's no escape and it feels like dying.
>>
Did you finish your education?
>>
>>27066840
I'm NEET atm but doing internships soon.
>>
File: 1406453789079.png (16 KB, 520x549) Image search: [Google]
1406453789079.png
16 KB, 520x549
I take lots and lots of drugs and never spend a moment sober. So it makes me not really care or worry about anything at all.
>>
>>27066814
I fall asleep to podcasts to avoid thinking
>>
File: image.jpg (73 KB, 658x496) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
73 KB, 658x496
You don't deal with it. It never goes away. You can ignore it for a few hours at most
>>
>>27066897
I've tried this, but the headphones against my pillow hurt my ears when I try to sleep sideways.
>>
>>27066782
You don't. Either you become a normie or you numb your mind with escapism and drugs.

If you're under 25 I suggest you stop being a little bitch and norm it up as fast as you can.
>>
File: Nancy.jpg (70 KB, 622x703) Image search: [Google]
Nancy.jpg
70 KB, 622x703
>have school
>have a gf
>have friends
>have money to spend on shit to take your mind off life
This was me September to December

And then
>drop out of college to work full time
>can't find a job since I'm so unqualified
>find out gf was cheating on me since October - dump her immediately, can't stay because I can't trust her.
>friends are too busy
>can't afford alcohol or weed
>computer has an issue and so I can't use it until I save up 100 dollars for the replacement part
>have only shitty books and my phone

You have no understanding of this solitary confinement.
>>
>>27066924
Hahaha, I can't believe I can relate to this
>>
>>27066924
if theyre earbuds you can get used to it but the side you sleep on will break faster than the other.
>>
>>27067208
>Having to get used to slight pain to avoid feeling a harder pain
Seems like a good metaphor of my life.
>>
>>27066965
> You don't. Either you become a normie or you numb your mind with escapism and drugs.

Why you say normie like something bad?
>>
>>27066782
you need teamspeak and a good group of guys in a game you love, i was a neet for 2 years and got on fine like that
>>
>>27067383
What if you don't play games?
>>
>>27067480
what's the point in having a computer if you wont play games? I use mines for gaming, music, videos and tinychatting. use your media device to its full potential, theres a lot of great guys you never knew existed. I met a guy playing arma 2 and we lived in the same small country so we met up and became IRL friends
>>
>>27067540
Damn you just can't wrap your head around a computer not being used for games?
It's a small laptop incapable of handling games, and they just aren't fun to me. I prefer reading. And before you say
>You have to get new hobbies to get friends
That's what normies say. I might as well get into clubbing if I'm going to get into gaming.
>>
I join meetups and force myself to have hobbies while trying to contain my awkwardness. Then I watch shows or exercise until I tire myself out. Still fat and lonely but at least I'm distracted
>>
>>27067344
I didn't imply it's bad, quite the contrary in fact, as you would know if you bothered to read my entire post.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.