[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Be early 20s >Had a few gfs >Chick at work likes me
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: tumblr_o363egu1Y41uzioljo1_1280.jpg (345 KB, 1280x1223) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o363egu1Y41uzioljo1_1280.jpg
345 KB, 1280x1223
>Be early 20s
>Had a few gfs
>Chick at work likes me
>Choose to not date her or anything because she smokes and drinks
>I can afford to be this choosy
>Ya'll faggots can't even get a gf
Why though?
>>
>>27066322
I've had chances, but I ruined all of them with my autismo maximo
>>
>Late 20's
>Get a job, lose weight, and decide to finish school
>Still not enough for girls my age, who expect me to have a house and career and shit
>>
>>27066397
>be 17
>finish elementary school
>still not enough for girls my age
>>
There's a sort of snowball effect that benefits guys who are successful with girls.

You're more confident. When you're picky, girls take that as a sign that you're a good catch. They see you with qt girls and get jealous.

And that's how you end up with 75% of the roasties fighting over the top 15% of guys.
>>
>>27066397
Yeah, there's a lot of gold diggin ass hoes. Even though /r9k/ is all "tfw no gf" most of the ones who would have caused them pain would be just as bad man.
>>
>>27066449
It's only natural that women would want a man with good genes and whatnot.
>>
>saved from Tumblr
FUCKING NORMIE
>>
>>27066416

I know how pathetic I sound, but some of these girls are making 25K as receptionists or library clerks and living with their parents or roommates. But -I'm- suppose to be making at least 75K and living in a nice house, of course.

>>27066450

Definitely. A lot of the girls who are still single past their mid-20's are that way because they feel entitled to a guy with piles of cash.
>>
>>27066487
tumblr is full of a lot of oldfags actually. I started coming to 4chan in 2006. I would say that I started really getting into the internet in 2002, when I found funnyjunk.
>>
>>27066561
Gonna samefag, but I don't know why people avoid tumblr for the tumblrinas. do you have any idea what type of amazing trolling can be done? Back when I was younger, when people would see shit like that, they'd troll their asses off, now people just get upset at them. What the hell happened?
>>
>>27066449
>top 15% of guys.
I swear this number gets lower every time you repeat it.
>>
>>27066779
Soon it will be "the 1%" and we'll all sound like Bernie.
>>
File: suicidal.jpg (34 KB, 720x720) Image search: [Google]
suicidal.jpg
34 KB, 720x720
>parents tell me when i go to college i'll get a gf
>go to college. still dont get a gf. girls find me repulsive
>parents tell me when i get a car i'll get a gf
>get a car. no gf. no where to drive to. waste of money
>parents tell me when i get a job i'll get a gf
>get a job. no gf. having money doesn't help me feel less lonely
>parents tell me when i get a house i'll get a gf
>soon as i get my hours increased at work, i'll earn enough money to get a mortgage
>will have a house by the end of the year
If I don't get a gf within a year after I get my house, I think I will kill myself. I think I'm ugly, and incredibly depressed, and I think that's why girls don't like me. I'm 26 this year, and still KV. Not a day passes where I don't think about suicide.
>>
Try being Asian.
16-22: You no have time for girlfriends. You need to study!
23: Why you not dating? You gay?
>>
>>27066960
The thing you need is friends, you need to have more social activities and stop feeling lonely.

Girls are not attracted to depressed/lonely guys

If you still dont have a gf a year after moving, you should, instead of suicide, go nuts and party and take drugs and make friends. Drugs are bad but thats irrelevant if ur about to kill self
>>
>>27068138
>The thing you need is friends, you need to have more social activities and stop feeling lonely.
Don't know how I do that. I used to have friends when I was younger. Quite a lot. We used to chill out on Skype and play games together. But now they all have jobs, and when they're not working, they are with their girlfriends.

>Girls are not attracted to depressed/lonely guys
Yeah. I know. But I'm going to be lonely until I get a girl. Bit of a viscous cycle.

>go nuts and party and take drugs and make friends
Not really what I want to do. I don't have the energy to go outside much, anymore. Last time I went out for anything other than work was 4 months ago to get my car serviced. I think I am too far gone to make friends now, anyway. When you feel this sad and lonely for so long, it becomes a part of you. It would take me years to undo all of the damage being this sad has done. And I can't undo that damage until I feel happy.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.