[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/Frogs & Feels/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 124
Thread images: 16
File: bar2.jpg (183 KB, 1092x695) Image search: [Google]
bar2.jpg
183 KB, 1092x695
Good evening.
Today we're making a change to Frogs & Feels.
Normalfags will no longer be allowed, if you are a non-virgin then that proves that you're a normalfag and you should stay out.
>>
>>27066261
Is our slav bartender still with us?
>>
>>27066261
You're new to barkeeping, aren't you

We let anyone in and listen to their issues and shit, the place is open.
>>
Whatcha got bartender?
>>
>>27066325
I am a new bartender.
The old faggots were a malignant tumour on /r9k/ since they took all the potential for a nice place for robots to hang out and destroyed it by making it to a normalfag place instead.
>>
>>27066345
Make your normalfag thread on /b/ instead.
/r9k/ should and will be the robot homeland and this is the one good place where we could have an alright time.

Every other board and every other website and every place irl is for normalfags.
We will have this one place of refuge to feel with each other.
>>
>>27066375
Oh, so yeah I was right

The other barkeeps are great guys, and you're just a butthard ass. Stop trying to ruin this with your 'normie boogeyman' stuff.
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-03-10-15-29-17.png (998 KB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-03-10-15-29-17.png
998 KB, 1080x1920
I had sex with my r9k bf (guy btw) for the first time a little while ago, am I ok to come in?

>tfw you got to talk to people a little yesterday but today you're at work and everyone's too busy anyway including bf
>>
Saged :)

bloxx
>>
>>27066412
Yeah, obviously. Frog and Feels is the most open place here. Feelsy hugbox. Also, I hope your bf thanked you for making his robot life a little better by finally taking his v card. What'll it be?
>>
>>27066460
>feelsy
>normalfag thread
pick one
>>
>>27066478
You're still here?

I mean you can get something to drink if you like anon, but you gotta be a big less rambunctious.
>>
>>27066406
You're just another normalfag that has literally millions of other places to choose from.
I would reccomend /b/ because it would be pretty much the same but more people and without robots trying to have their robot culture.
>>
>>27066406
He has a point.

I don't think it was dyinganon who (maybe?) was the original Bartender of these threads but I've posted in some of these before and gotten generic stock platitudes from normalfag OPs.
>>
>>27066509
Do you have weed that won't show up on a random drug test
I could really go for some weed desu
>>
>>27066523
Doesn't really matter. I've been at this for ~1 year now and I've realized you have to attempt to listen to anyone's issues or else fights will arise. Frankly, these are the only threads on here that I just like to be calm and helpful in, so I'd rather just be open.
>>
just got my medical records from my psychiatrist and he thinks i'm lying about literally everything i'm telling him and that i'm addicted to benzos (i'm not)

one of the few people i thought i could be honest with and he threw me under the fucking bus from the moment we met.

called me highly intelligent and manipulative so i guess that's a plus maybe.
>>
>>27066583
Sure, listening is fine but providing unhelpful 'advice' is not actually helpful.
>>
File: weed.png (24 KB, 470x276) Image search: [Google]
weed.png
24 KB, 470x276
>>27066535
My very long virginity has given me wizardly powers that allow me to conjure anything you want.
Put this shit in your pipe and smoke it.
>>
>>27066583
I will do that but not with normalfag issues.
>>
>>27066604
Psychiatrists are usually less open than psychologists, but psychologists are pretty batshit and 'how does this make you feel, anon' about everything. The system is shit. Any way you can get tested for benzos to show him you're telling the truth?
>>
HOT POST INCOMING

No More Mr Nice Guy

https://7chan.org/lit/src/Robert_Glover_-_No_More_Mr_Nice_Guy.pdf
>>
>>27066604
Do you take any benzos?
If not it's easy to prove you don't take any.
>>
>>27066633
OK thanks *tips rp fedora, smokes a big bowl and sits in the corner booth xdd
>>
>>27066669
Hory shit
I can't reply to the right post for shit lad
>>
>>27066608
If it's a normie problem that isn't a real problem I'll give a generic response, if it's a normie problem that is actually impacting said person to the point of needing some sort of advice I give it. There you go.

>>27066633
'normie' is pretty damned objective. We can't even agree what a robot is, it's all mismatched depending on which anon you're talking too. You can pick and choose what you deal with, but you can't be an aggressive fucktard about it. And IF a person is saying something like 'oh my gf isn't fucking me giuseeeee', whether or not they are trolling, I find if you're new to it you should just ignore it to avoid fighting. Don't feed trolls and/or don't feed 'normies' (you)s.
>>
>>27066696
It hit you pretty hard, eh?
>>
>>27066642
>Any way you can get tested for benzos to show him you're telling the truth?
it would just be proof to him because i do take benzos.

i went to see him originally for a persistent episode of derealization lasting months, extreme social anxiety bordering on paranoia, and what my last psychiatrist called "bipolar depression"

from the very first time we met his records state "he is not suffering from bipolar depression" based on my timid description of what my "good" episodes feel like. he quoted things proving that. then he prescribed me wellbutrin and some klonopin because i don't really know anymore.

i didn't see him for awhile then. i had already been on wellbutrin before and it didn't do anything for any of my symptoms. then i saw him again in december.

now in november i had started hearing whispers and getting intense feelings that everyone i was talking to was trying or plotting ways to kill me. it had gotten so bad that i couldn't even leave my house unless i had taken a benzo so i could be somewhat sedated and not so fucking anxious (he notes anxiety in literally every report).

so i went to him and he put me on an atypical antipsychotic (been on all but 2 of these; they never help) that i stopped taking because of side effects. then i saw him again the other day and he basically said "you're full of shit here's 2 months of a drug you've already been on i don't want to see or hear from you until those two months are up. you're a benzo junkie and a liar"
>>
Anyway I was just coming in for a quick bit, if the new guy can manage to take my advice things should be pretty okay

Oh, by the way >>27066657 you should probably get a trip for your barkeep in case a fag starts mimicking you, and don't forget to offer a drink.
>>
>>27066735
I''ll assume you meant subjective so that the rest of your post makes sense.

Yes there are a few different opinions of what robotics are but a pretty reasonable one is that if you can get a girl to have sex with you or be your gf then you are too normal to be a robot and should go somewhere else.
>>
>>27066776
Sounds pretty good. Many normalfags get butthurt when they're told to go away.
>>
>>27066801
I'd say in some cases cyborgs can have been laid

plus prostitutes as well....and yeah, I meant subjective. I'm tired as fuck anon.

Leaving thread for real this time
>>
>>27066877
And i'd say that in those cases they weren't cyborgs but actually low level normalfags.
I don't know if you'll read this but you have probably already helped yourself to a nigtcap so good night.
>>
>>27066358
I can get you anything but a gf.
Sorry for making you wait so long.
>>
>>27066945
what would you say is the difference between a low level normalfag, a cyborg and a robot?
Low level normalfag sounds kinda like robot-lite.
>>
>>27067049
A low level normal fag is a beta orbiter basically, commonly as the third wheel on a circle of pity friends
A cyborg is a robot in every way but with decent social skills and capable of small talk, but usually not interested in permanent normie friends
A robot is a robot, dissimilar from a cyborg by the lack of interest in socializing with normies (or the lack of social skills entirely)
>>
>>27066261
I've got a job.
My own apartment.
Pay for sex regularly.
Still desperately unhappy.

Can I get a Guinness, please?
>>
>>27067176
In addition I think the main difference between a robot/ cyborg and any flavor of normalfag is the self awareness of their incapabilities. A beta orbiter doesn't realize he is beyond autistic for doting on a girl that barely likes him, yet a cyborg or robot would at least understand the implications of their actions, even if they didn't necessarily cease them.
>>
>>27067275
>tfw you can't move in with your bf for at least another 3 months and in the mean time he lives 3 hours away in VA while you live in MD
Fug
>>
>>27067275
Sure.
Here's 1 guinness in the standard glass (1 liter)
>>
>>27067049
A robot is the kind of guy that no girl wil lever like.
A low level normalfag can still get sex or maybe even a gf.
>>
I know a girl I used to be close with and she told me I changed a lot. Apparently I got really arrogant.

HOW THE FUCK AM I ARROGANT? I MAKE FUN OF MYSELF DAILY IN FRONT OF EVERYONE. I FUCKING HATE MYSELF AND SHE KNOWS IT. HOW AM I ARROGANT?
WHY THE FUCK DO I HAVE TO DEAL WITH THIS SHIT?
WHY THE FUCK DO I HAVE TO SEE HER ALMOST EVERYDAY?
I'M GONNA GO FUCKING NUTS
>>
File: 1455972231290-3.gif (47 KB, 639x556) Image search: [Google]
1455972231290-3.gif
47 KB, 639x556
>>27066261
Gimmie a wine cooler and pass the pretzel bowl, so I can lick off the salt.

Then, direct me to the bathroom so I can puke and miss the bowl.
>>
File: SWAGGER.jpg (97 KB, 960x769) Image search: [Google]
SWAGGER.jpg
97 KB, 960x769
>>27066261
You're up for listening, aren't you?
>>
>>27067675
You didn't get arrogant, she's just a faggot.
Have a beer to feel better.
>>
File: frog.jpg (103 KB, 428x794) Image search: [Google]
frog.jpg
103 KB, 428x794
>>27067777
You're going to help yourself no matter what i do, won't you?
>>
>>27067851
Of course, as long as you won't tell me about your gf because if you try that shit i'll tell you to leave.
>>
>>27067991
this post was made by me, i forgot the name
>>
File: fucked all the way through.gif (741 KB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
fucked all the way through.gif
741 KB, 320x240
>>27067777

I like you, Tripepe. You're all right.
>>
>>27067991
Nothing about women (I guess).
I'm really lonely, and I'm not talking about having friends, or close ones. (I have a few extremely shallow friends, no close ones).
I just have no one at all that understands me, or that matches me. Either they're too high (in the "ranking" I use for people), or too low - that usually adds up to robot-ness or intelligence.
No one gets my references, and I have no outlet for my abnormalities.
What do?
>>
>>27068014
This is gay dude again, want me to tell you more about my bf :^)
>>
File: Ha internet.jpg (83 KB, 500x400) Image search: [Google]
Ha internet.jpg
83 KB, 500x400
>>27068079

>No one gets my references

This part is easily fixable. Stop spending all your time on the internet and actually go out and learn something in the real world.

If you get all your references from the internet anyone who's not a NEET will naturally not get you.
>>
>>27068079
Jus bee yurself :^)
I don't like that advice but i don't know much better.
Do you have people you sometimes hang out with?
If so i recommend getting a bit drunk. That makes socializing a bit easier for me. In what way are some guys "too low"?

chug this beer btw
>>
>>27068268
Chug all of this cum-
While choking on my penis!
Hahahahaha...
>>
I live in Washington, DC and I've been looking forward to warm weather all winter long. Warm weather is here and so are all the normies with their friends and their SOs and their normal fucking lives. I can't bring myself to look at them even, it's too painful.

Fuck all of them. I hope ISIS comes and takes a big fat shit on all the normies in this stupid city.
>>
File: this shit right here.png (2 KB, 196x160) Image search: [Google]
this shit right here.png
2 KB, 196x160
>>27068079
>>27068268

>bee yurself

First off, don't give advise if you don't actually have a solution or anything based on previous success in your own life (in which case you should say so).

Secondly the "be yourself" actually means stop trying so hard and just relax. Don't think of how to reply, just say what comes to mind.

This works wonders for normal people. For social outcasts and anti-social rejects like us who never developed proper social skills this can be disastrous though.

So although this can be considered good advice, you should take it with a grain of salt.
>>
Anyone want to play some Bad Company 2?
>>
>>27066766
Please respond

Bloxxfydss
>>
>>27066261
Hey, I was just popping in for a moment and noticed that you're doing a god awful job bar tending. Where's the drinks and pretzel bowl? Where's the advice? baka fampai
>>
>>27068481
can't you just switch? I'd fuck off the moment I think he's wrong. no time to waste in such a meemy business
>>
>>27068410
I live just west of baltimore, maybe we can be friends anf stuff buddy
If so email [email protected]
>>
>>27066735
>We can't even agree what a robot is

Of course we can
>Friendless
>Virgin
>Over 22

These is the core essentials that make up every robot. Mental illness and other issues just make you a bigger robot.
>>
File: 1457253737284.jpg (18 KB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
1457253737284.jpg
18 KB, 400x300
>Oneitis called me ugly to my face
This sums up my attempts to get a gf. It is all one long running joke with no punchline.
>>
>>27068589
<taps the ash off cigarette>
It was never meant to be, man. You need to find someone that's interested in YOU. I also had that problem; stop making "Oneitis's" and meet someone new.

<takes a drag from cigarette>
Remember that we're here for you, fampai.
>>
>>27068481
I don't know shit about benzos.
What i can do is offer you some beer which will give you a lot of fun in combination with the benzos.
>>
>>27068589
Do you have a social life that includes her?
>>
>>27068268
Some guys are too low by being normies, really.
Not being on the same level spiritually, .. overall not being the way I am.
I get drunk as often as I can, it dulls the feeling of "uhh, what does that even mean anon? xDD"..

>>27068443
I am NEVER myself around people. If I were, I wouldn't even have any kind of friend, kek
>>
>>27068482
Your kind of bartending is fine for [s4s] but shit for /r9k/.
>>
>>27068724
sorry m8 but i don't understand what you're saying.
I've been helping myself to the bars booze so maybe if you drink more you'll make sense to me.
>>
I'm married with kids and a great job. Am I allowed to hang at meme frog's bar and grill?
>>
>>27068375
>tfw no one liked my haiku
Wew lad
>>
File: 1453061466120.jpg (98 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
1453061466120.jpg
98 KB, 640x640
>>27068836
>not even the Robotender gets me
>>
>>27068410
>tfw bartender ignored him so he left the thread and didn't even consider being my friend
;_;
>>
>>27068722
>Do you have a social life
No.
>that includes her
Again, no. I have a select small group of friends and the only reason I even know her is because I get 2nd hand contact with her from my friend. We talk a fair amount, and I think she thinks I am ok. But there is nothing there beyond that.
>>
Why hide away or your own board, supporting negative lifestyles, instead of seeking out 'normies' that may be wanting to help you out?
>>
>>27068410
You need to drench your sorrows m8.
Chug this barley wine.
>>
>>27068954
>instead of seeking out 'normies' that may be wanting to tell you to be yourself?
>>
File: Trascendent.png (376 KB, 534x640) Image search: [Google]
Trascendent.png
376 KB, 534x640
>>27068954
I've felt feels that normies couldn't even comprehend, anon. I've cried tears for things which normal people wouldn't understand or care about. I stand alone on a road where behind me I can only see regret, and before me is pain.

Why do you think normies would be able to help us?
>>
File: 1452298781185.jpg (31 KB, 450x573) Image search: [Google]
1452298781185.jpg
31 KB, 450x573
>>27066261
>if you are a non-virgin then that proves that you're a normalfag and you should stay out

I hear your rules, but because they're stupid as fuck I'm disregarding them. Don't mind me, I'll just be in a corner drinking silently, minding my own business, not causing a problem. If you insist on removing me I won't get violent, but you will hear from my lawyer for discriminatory practices
>>
>>27069188
You could do the same shit in any /b/ or {s4s] thread or maybe even in a facebook comment field,
There is nothing good for you here.
>>
>>27069188
Go drink in a thread on /b/, [s4s] or facebook insead,
>>
File: 1453839108530.jpg (25 KB, 500x347) Image search: [Google]
1453839108530.jpg
25 KB, 500x347
>>27069340
>>27069245
Yeah? What you gonna do about it?

Walk away friend. I'm just trying to drown my feels in alcohol. The other bars don't let me in anymore. This place is all I've got left
>>
>>27069409
m8 every normalfag bar would welcome you
just be yourself and go out with your friends
>>
>>27068526
Medicaid pretty much confines me to him.
I can't afford a private, better psych.
>>
>>27069188
Joining you in your drinking mate. Fuck this bartender, what a jealous little bitch. No tips for his ass.
>>
File: maxresdefault (4).jpg (98 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault (4).jpg
98 KB, 1920x1080
>>27069511
That's nice of you to say, but I don't have any friends. I understand you need to keep some kind of control on who comes around this place. You can't just have Chad and bros hanging out here fagging the place up now can you? I promise to be respectful though and always pay my tab if you give me the chance and let me drink here
>>
>>27069129

Wouldn't tell you to just be yourself. But I'd at least talk to you to find out what it is you cry about and think about. Some of us are good people.
>>
>>27069015
No, ones that actually care. And want to to listen and understand why being yourself is so bad it your view . >>27069015
>>
>>27069767
Here's a whole bottle of some shit no one wants
Just drink this shit in peace and don't bother any important guests.
>>
>>27066261
What if you're bisexual? I am too beta to get my dick into a woman but it's so easy to fuck men that I have gotten that. Do I still count?
>>
>>27069858
Thanks man. I'll drink anything. Also sorry about my sour attitude when I first walked in here. It's just been one of those days
>>
>this faggot "bartender" is still bitching about muh normies instead of just ignoring them

You failed your job. Don't try this thread again.
>>
>>27069862
There's a board made for you people.
I'd recommend you go to /lgbt/ and drink all the semen you want there.
>>
>>27069995
I refuse to associate with those freaks.
>>
>>27070013
Aren't you one of those freaks?
>>
>>27068579
I have returned to check on the goings-ons

that's your opinion that will be disputed by 3/4 of /r9k/. not saying i agree or disagree with you, but honestly we'd need to poll it with a significant amount of participants to actually get a universal definition.
>>
>>27066403
Robots and wizards are not the same thing friend.
>>
Hell I just wanted to lurk and anonpost but I ended up having to go into anti-shitpost mode

>>27069995
not that I'm a tender, but I think you're supposed to help, not redirect
>>
>>27070284
are you joking

ANOTHER faggot pretending to be me..glad i changed my trip to a secure one this time. I blame /qa/
>>
Being a non-virgin doesn't prove shit, fucking a cow and then going dry for 3 years isn't a fucking cakewalk.
>>
>>27070123
I am not a part of victim culture.
>>
>>27070425
Being a non-virgin (excluding prostitutes) proves a lot.
You're not the same kind of guy as us robots.
>>
i lost my virginity to a hooker can come in
>>
>Turning the Frog & Feels into another 'NORMIES REEEEE' zone
Confirmed faggot who was never involved in the original threads.

F&F is for everyone, normie or not.

gb2 wizchan, cunt.
>>
>>27070666
You would have a better time on [s4s] or /b/
>>
>>27070666
why do you care? you have entire reddit to spill your tears, this is a zone for misfortune and agony
>>
>have the "we should totally hang out sometime!" friends, gave advice to one (advice I only knew in theory, from an online dealio, but still good advice)
>can make small talk from time to time, despise it though
>feel somewhat comfortable in a small group, but if a chad joins ill shut up
>khv

what am i, barbro? failed normie?
>>
>>27070860
yeah bro ur a failed normie this is a safe zone to bawwww normies bawwww women sux bawwww just ask the bartender
>>
>>27066345
>>27070666

i like you, you keep the old ways alive
>>
>>27070860
It really is a confidence thing. From my experience, it really is the thing that women really like self confidence.

Don't mind me, tho. I'll just sit in the corner, smoking.
>>
>>27071025
is it something you are born with? im guessing the confidence you get over time rather than the one you're given when you win the genetic lottery isn't the same

idk if that made sense
>>
Ive fucked over 50 prostitutes
Cant speak to girls though
>>
>>27071264
No. For a while I thought that people just HAD confidence. I was super jealous of my friends that had a lot of confidence. They made me feel inferior, that they were obviously the alpha (we even called one of our friends "Alpha" for a while, bad times man). Anyway, I've found that you get confidence through experiences; whether it's though groups, work, or just chatting with people online. Hell, all of my coworkers say that I've blossomed since I started ~6 months ago. I was a shy, scared guy that would barely talk to anyone; now I feel almost no fear of talking to people except to my crush
>>
>>27071264
you are born with good looks and develop confidence
confidence is a result of something
>>
Anons idk how I'm going to get through this shit, lifes always been a constant barrage of inconveniences and setbacks for me. I'm only 19 but here's my situation right now

>gave my 2 weeks notice for work 2 days ago
>don't have another job lined up, I was just sick of the other people that worked there despite making some friends (who are all quitting as well)
>parents are getting divorced soon
>I can't afford living on my own, especially now that I won't have a job
>dad want's custody despite the fact that we don't get along at all, probably so I can help pay bills, he's getting old etc.
>mom hasn't even mentioned it, seems to support me living on my own but once again, can't afford it
>best friend nolonger has time to hang out with me
>close friend moved to florida
>only other friend I have left is mad at me and won't tell me why, probably over some stupid joke I made

whoever said money can't buy happiness is fucking retarded, if I had enough money I could be a comfy NEET at home playing vidya and give my friends enough money to pursue their dreams instead of working as wagecucks

>I'm 19 years old and I've already wasted my entire life
>>
How do I develop a personality?

I'm a dull cellist who doesn't really know how to react to things or keep up with popular topics or media. Just got a job in sales because I have a knack for faking being a normal person until the conversation begins to go somewhere, I know just enough to be a decent salesman.

I don't know how to express myself. I posted the other day about writing a symphony (an entire fucking symphony mind you) for a girl I met a bit back but some anons kindly pointed out how creepy and unnecessary that would be, it would only alienate her. It makes for a decent foot note though.

Any advice?

(also OP I was called for an interview with a big corporate head he likes me apparently, basically its around $18 an hour part time plus commission but I'm just so fucking dead inside and it involves face to face sales fuck me)
>>
>>27068579
>schizo type disorder
>derealization constantly
>depressed since 12
>abused when younger
>can't work or go to school
>remarked by everyone that I interact with as "extremely intelligent"
>one friend
>gf that I have sex with sometimes
>will literally be homeless in April

Guess I'm not a robot right!??!!!
Totally don't belong here!!
>>
File: 1452987763835.jpg (99 KB, 960x720) Image search: [Google]
1452987763835.jpg
99 KB, 960x720
Ever felt like you're not good enough for a girl, anons?
Even though we're friends, our social lives are the complete opposite of each other.
She's popular, outgoing, extroverted and cute while im just the weird quiet guy with no friends.
I dont even feel like trying anything with her because even if she says "yes" right now, everything will fall apart as soon as she gets to know me better.
>>
>>27072691
Exactly these people don't understand that inserting your benis in a bagina doesn't cure you of your problems. I'm still the useless piece of shit I've always been
>>
>>27072787
Iktf completely

Just try to enjoy it while it lasts
>>
>>27072806
Sadly this, maybe she'll like you for who you are, just don't lie, lying makes everything worse
>>
>>27072806
>>27072987
I dont think it would last for a week though, i think we're only friends because she knows nothing about me. Im not hiding anything good.

But you guys are right, i just need the balls to actually make a move, and learn a move to make.
>>
>>27073137
The only relationships I've been in have lasted 1 week or less and I had a great time, of course it hurts but it feels nice at least knowing that you're attractive enough to be in one, compliments make you feel really good, and you get memories you'll hold onto forever even though it's such a short time, go for it anon, it's worth it
>>
>>27072787
I feel this way about a girl that I work with. She is really driven and optimistic and I feel like if she were involved with me I would just bring her down.
Thread replies: 124
Thread images: 16

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.