[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Has eggman officially lost it? https://www.youtube.com/watc
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2
File: 1441669696563.jpg (587 KB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
1441669696563.jpg
587 KB, 1080x1920
Has eggman officially lost it?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pxPyXXJa_YU
>>
>>27066060
he never had it to begin with. he was even born with his herpes
>>
>>27066060
The only thing that I can see you soon as possible and to be the best way of the year and the rest of the year and the other day of my favorite song on this album and the rest is history
>>
>>27066060
He didn't lose it. A roastie took it from him. Literally sucked it out through his above average dick.
>>
So happening comfirmed not happening oh well
>>
File: knitcat.jpg (42 KB, 500x667) Image search: [Google]
knitcat.jpg
42 KB, 500x667
>>27066717
>he was even born with his herpes

wait what
>>
>>27066060
southern accent
@00:36
>>
Once he realizes his voice isn't as good as he thought it was he is going to kill himself.
>>
>>27066060
lol well it isn't bad. 7.5/10
>>
You can hear the fake enthusiasm in his voice. There is still a trace of "I'm an autist who has given up on life voice".

Maybe he belongs in a niche for like depression pills or penis pills.
>>
>>27066060
When one shoots up a school and kill 10 people, they kinda go insane...
>>
Wasn't he going to kill himself some time ago? Did he go through with it?
>>
>>27068641
he said he would do it today or tomorrow.
He was clearly attention whoring
>>
still no white pill part 2 video? come on eggy, its the only thing im staying alive for.
>>
his has a nasal fat person voice

why did you guys troll him into thinking he had a good voice /r9k/?
>>
>>27066060
At least he's trying to learn a skill that can be used in the real world. Heck, if looks aren't his thing and transportation is an issue, doing voice-over work from home could be a suitable route to take.

Good on you, Eggy.
>>
>>27066060
hes a normie who does everything for attention. i'm surprised you haven't figured that out yet..

he was posting his depressed videos when he had a gf, car, job, own place..etc
>>
>>27068556
>Eggman
>7.5/10

Lol, fucking no.
>>
>>27066060
>here's the humdinger
autism
>>
>watching this normie instead of based Mr Skelly

Why?

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCfGyb83iTdhDnjYMyeUWaPA
>>
>>27070781
Stop shilling yourself (given that you're not a fembot).

You're not funny.

Your life isn't interesting.

What you have to say isn't insightful.

And your voice is shit, I can barely undestand what you say while I get 100% of what Eggman is saying (I'm Italian), but I guess that even for a native english speaker eistening toa retards who says a word every 2 seconds with a weird accent must be annoying.
>>
>>27066060
he hasn't even killed himself yet?
>>
>>27070844
apparently he's check himself into rehab or some sort facility for suicidal people
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.