[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>talking with sister >tell her theres a new ghostbusters
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 6
>talking with sister
>tell her theres a new ghostbusters coming out
>"why? the original was best i bet it'll suck"
>agree with her
>tell her its an all female cast
>"oh..."
>tell her the reviews are saying its shit
>she says its because of the female cast and will go watch it

RMAO (reeeeing my ass off)
>>
File: 1449003729077.jpg (59 KB, 338x450) Image search: [Google]
1449003729077.jpg
59 KB, 338x450
Why do they have to hire the ugliest, most ape-looking niggers for these movies? First star wars, now this piece of shit.
>>
>>27065914

>gringo bastard think an aesthetically pleasing man like the guy who played Finn is ugly because eurocentric beauty standards

Whites, amirite?
>>
>>27065914
At least the guy in star wars could act like something other than the niggest

This bitch is awful in the trailer
>>
>>27065914
Do you honestly think qt's would be scientist and engineers. I think the cast is pretty realistic desu
>>
>>27065914
you gotta think about women psychology

women surround themselves with women who are more ugly/fat to make themselves look better
>>
>>27065999
She's not a scientist.
SHE KNOW DA STREETS

Also, checked.
>>
File: boyega.jpg (28 KB, 620x465) Image search: [Google]
boyega.jpg
28 KB, 620x465
>>27065914
>First star wars
what?
Boyega looks attractive nohomo
>>
>>27065888
the one with the short hair is pretty cute...would love fucking her socks
>>
>>27066235
C U C K O L D
U
C
K
O
L
D L O K C U C
>>
File: 20160105214858-f5080c33.jpg (79 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
20160105214858-f5080c33.jpg
79 KB, 500x500
>>27065888
as a guy who likes big girls I'm absolutely flabbergasted how FUCKING UGLY the fat one is
>>
>>27065914
The white women aren't exactly pretty either
>>
>>27065888
IS IT THE WIG OR THE HAIR? XD
>>
File: tfw.jpg (263 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
tfw.jpg
263 KB, 1920x1080
>>27066388
Fuck off she's qt af
Seriously, she is perfect.
>>
The only reason why you fucking imbeciles have a problem with this movie is because the cast is all female and it has 2 fat chicks.

Its ridiculous, the movie has amassed a ball of hate throughout the internet.

I will go watch it and it will be a success, regardless of what your red-pilled cuckold sexually-frustrated assess want it to be.
>>
>>27066381
They look human
>>
>>27066443
The trailer showed that the movie will be the same horrible bumbling "lol so awkward" joke-after-joke with no time for human interaction and character building bullshit that every other modern comedy with women seems to be.
>>
File: SadLad.jpg (53 KB, 615x820) Image search: [Google]
SadLad.jpg
53 KB, 615x820
>>27066443
Beta Cuck confirmed
>>
>>27066476
>expecting character building in a trailer
are you a meme?
>>
It's a movie I didn't really want a remake of. I felt the same about robocop.

I'm actually not at all upset about the idea of an all female cast, I think the idea of genderbending old movies is actually really interesting and cool. I'm a little disappointed that they made the black woman kind of a stereotype but I don't know much about any of the actresses or their careers.
>>
>>27066443
being this deluded that everything is sexist you just have to point it out.

DESU they could have picked better female leads
>>
>>27066575
>It's a movie I didn't really want a remake of. I felt the same about robocop.
oh but they will and make it a cash-grab.
this is why i live in pre-08
>>
>>27066734
Yeah, I know that's what's happening. It makes me sad.

I'd be interested in seeing a lot of more serious redone with an inverted cast. I'd like to see One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest done with a swapped cast. Not trying to replace it or outdo it, I just would like to see a different interpretation.
>>
>>27066443
I want to financially support Leslie Jones because she might bring back minstrel comedy, and nothing is funnier to me than boisterous black antics.
>>
>>27066443

>Its ridiculous, the movie has amassed a ball of hate throughout the internet.
>I will go watch it and it will be a success

Gentlemen and gentlemen, this is how you run a successful gimmick in the current year.

I tip my fedora to the nihilistic bastard who conjured this djinn out of the aether.
>>
I thought the black lady in the back was the old panic'd black guy /b/ was so fond of in 07/08

I don't mind the all-female cast but the trailer makes the movie's plot look so... generic and boring. Like standard "things are fucked up lets fix them" formula with ghostbusters plastered over it, with tits.
>>
>>27067027
and the problem with the tits is they aren't even good tits they're just sort of there. Generic plot with substandard tits; they aren't even generic tits like what the fuc
>>
>>27065888
>she says its because of the female cast

No it's because it's an unnecessary cash milking remake with a trailer that comes off almost exactly like an Adam Sandler movie.
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.