[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's your regular sub at subway?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 76
Thread images: 9
File: image.jpg (163 KB, 2000x960) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
163 KB, 2000x960
What's your regular sub at subway?
>>
>>27065799
Footlong ham on Italian herb and cheese, with Swiss cheese, lettuce, tomato, onion and mayo.

That's it.
>>
Barbecue chicken strips sub

Only in my country
>>
File: Xavier.jpg (1 MB, 3000x1688) Image search: [Google]
Xavier.jpg
1 MB, 3000x1688
Black forest ham Provolone cheese footlong with Pickles,Black olives,Onions,Jalapenos,Lettuce and cucumber then Salt and Pepper.
Mayo is FUCKING disgusting and anyone who eats that shit should die
>>
i've never had subway
is it worth it? it's a bit more expensive in my country than other fast food chains
>>
>>27065799
BMT, hearty Italian bread, peppered cheese, toasted, lettuce, green peppers, olives, onions, south-west source.

Or just a meatball marinara with all the same shit
>>
>>27065884
never eat subway
>>
meatball on wheat with lettuce,tomato, green peppers and ranch. Toasted so good
>>
Whatever the $5 sub of the day is

Anything that costs more from subway isn't worth buying
>>
>>27065884
try it mate it's good

Orrriginaaaal
R
R
I
Gg I naaaal
>>
>>27065884
It's a sandwich shop where you choose every ingredient that goes on it.

So basically, a sandwich shop.

It's technically healthier for you than McDonald's and such if you don't order anything ridiculous, and you get more food, but it's more expensive.

I like it mostly because it's faster than going to an actual sandwich shop and they have more options, but it's not some amazing restaurant.
>>
>>27065799
Foot long turkey breast on whole wheat, not toasted, cheddar cheese, lettuce, pickles, extra onions, jalapenos, mustard, ranch, salt and pepper.
>>
Tuna footlong on wheat or italian herb and cheese, lettuce, extra tomato, mayo, mustard, salt and pepper.
>>
6 inch italian, with turkey, swiss, spinach, olives, and mayo. I'm so boring it hurts.
>>
Footlong meatball marinara, provolone, toastesd, tomato and black olives
>>
>>27065799
Footlong Chicken Teriyaki on Italian with Swiss cheese, toasted, with lettuce, cucumbers, pickles, olives and honey-mustard sauce
>>
Chicken, gherkins, jalapenos, lettuce, green pepper, ranch dressing

The tang is real
>>
veggie delite or veggie max.

I'm not a vegetarian any more but I still order those because they're not greasy, go down smooth and don't make me all groggy afterwards.

but for the most part I avoid eating fast food if possible.
>>
I worked at subway. I will never eat at subway again.

In general after working food service I massively prefer cooking my own food.

You lot have no fucking idea what goes on on those tables.
>>
cheese, honey mustard and mayonaise on white bread
>>
I'm not good at ordering subway
>>
Veggie sub on 9 grain wheat, provolone cheese, toasted, lettuce, olive, tomato, bell pepper, banana pepper, extra onion, mayo, extra mustard
>>
File: pennstation[1].gif (7 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
pennstation[1].gif
7 KB, 200x200
Buzz off, scrub
>>
Meatball marinara on whole wheat with spinach, extra onion (then I ask for more since they're so stingy with it), olives, black flaky pepper, and honey mustard.

mmm...I want one now.
>>
Veggie patty with every salad + ranch sauce
>>
>tfw tried to go to subway by myself 4 times
>tfw 2 times i just got in the parking lot and parked and left before even getting out of my car
>tfw started walking to go in once and then just turned around and left
>tfw the best i ever did was going inside but then i changed my mind and just went to the bathroom and then left
>>
BLT with Cheese and Mayonaisse on toasted Italian bread. It's great
>>
walked to subway earlier and got two subs and while walking back in the pouring rain some roastie yelled out her car as she went by me and I jumped a little and she had a look of disguised on her face
>>
footlong ham wheat pepperjack toasted
lettuce cucumbers green peppers onions pickles olive
no sauce
yes, I'm sure I don't want any sauce, why do you never believe me the first time
>>
>>27065799
Steak egg and cheese footlong toasted with whole wheat bread, swiss cheese, egg whites, lettuce, tomato, spinach, cucumbers, banana peppers, green peppers, and sweet onion sauce
>>
I'm a femanon lol and my favourite is basically any of the footlongs. Pretty simple I guess.
>>
>>27067635
>I'm a femanon
Nobody asked you goddamn retard. Fuck off.
>>
Turkey and ham on italian with lettuce, onion, tomato, cucumber and gherkin with sweet onion sauce.

If I have enough points on my card for a free one then I go for steak on italian with cheese, pepper, onion and sometimes a tiny bit of bbq sauce if I'm feeling like it
>>
I prefer to avoid subway but if I have to I go BMT on wheat with swiss, lettuce, tomato, onion, mayo, oil/vinegar, oregano
>>
Meatball marinara with pepperoni, provolone, parmesan, salt and pepper, green pepper and tomato - all on italian herbs and cheese.

Keep in mind, this is like my food for the week.

>tfw anorexic andy

If I am not feeling a heavy meal, I usually get a spicy italian with the same veggies and cheese but with chipotle ranch.
>>
>>27065799
pizza sub with onions and mayo

used to get a steak and cheese with onions mayo and chipotle sauce but shit is like $2 more expensive
>>
>>27065884
>is it worth it?

dude, it's fast food not some $100 5 star meal lmfao. there is literally no commitment required
>>
File: eQ20E.jpg (82 KB, 384x313) Image search: [Google]
eQ20E.jpg
82 KB, 384x313
>>27067651
I think post is joke about big dicks.

But I am not sure.
>>
Meatball sub with every possible salad they can throw at me. It ends up ENORMOUS. Dat crunch. Dat flavour. I am a fat person.
>>
>>27065799
Footlong hearty italian with roast chicken, chorizo, lettuce, cucumber, black olives and mayo
>>
File: 8740663666.jpg (94 KB, 601x508) Image search: [Google]
8740663666.jpg
94 KB, 601x508
>>27065799
IT USED TO INVOLVE BUFFALO CHICKEN BUT THEY TOOK IT AWAY
>>
>>27067174
What exactly are you afraid of? Sandwiches?
>>
Meatball Marinara

Toasted

With Ranch Dressing
>>
File: 1444367761612.png (36 KB, 152x254) Image search: [Google]
1444367761612.png
36 KB, 152x254
>>27065799
6inch herb & cheese
Roastie beef double meat
Provolone toasted

Spinach, tomato, light mayonaise, banana peppers, parmesan and oregano
>>
>>27067839
What part of the world is this Subway at, robot?
>>
>>27067905
ordering the sandwiches. its even worse than going through a drive thru which i have only done a few times and it gives me headaches and i have to practice multiple times before going
>>
>>27065799
pizza on italian herb and cheese, no pizza sauce, toasted with old english, capsicum and onion all on, then add lettuce, tomato, olive, spinach and mayo.

trust me robots, get capsicum and onion toasted WITH your sub, its fucking great
>>
/fit/ here

Bulking
>chicken bacon ranch
>provolone
>lettuce tomato banana peppers ranch and oil

Cutting
>steak and cheese
>mozzarella
>jalapenos banana peppers onions Chipotle sauce and vinegar
>>
>>27067933
Sounds fucking disgusting.

Try with swiss and jalapenos.
>>
One chicken-sub please!
>>
>>27067812
i can confirm, i use phallic imagery to sell subs at subway
>>
I never ate subway, but I have to give it a try sometime since it looks like a great choice for lactose intolerant people
>>
If its breakfast ill have a flat bread with eggs, bacon, cheese, and chipotle sauce.

If its not breakfast ill just have a meatball marinara italian bread with pepper jack cheese
>>
File: 1433278010068.jpg (8 KB, 400x343) Image search: [Google]
1433278010068.jpg
8 KB, 400x343
I WANT A SUBWAY NOW BUT ITS 12AM HERE, FUCK YOU GUYS I HATE YOU REEEEEE
>>
>>27065858
I think I may be your local sandwich artist.....do you live in Florida?
>>
>>27065884
its the

>i never had this, is it worth it?

b8
>>
BMT with lettuce tomato red onion banana peppers oil vinegar mayo salt pepper on italian herb and cheese never toasted
>>
non-toasted footlong italian herb and cheese, turkey, american cheese, lettuce, tomato, onions, ranch dressing
>>
>>27065799
>eating at jew-way
>>
File: thatfeel.jpg (56 KB, 699x650) Image search: [Google]
thatfeel.jpg
56 KB, 699x650
The last 30 times I have been to Subway I have ordered a Meatball Marinara on toasted Italian bread with extra cheese, extra Jalapenos and sweetcorn. I don't even like the Meatball Marinara but I came up with a joke the first time I ordered it which was 'I am on a meatball diet, whenever I meatballs, I eat them!' and the cute girl behind the counter smiled. Now I make that same joke every time so she thinks I am funny. I don't have another joke so I can't change the order.
>>
>>27071233
Why would she think its funny after the first time?
>>
>>27071254
She doesn't. She's being polite because that's her job
>>
>>27071279
Does anon know that?
>>
>>27071288
Probably not

Orig
>>
pretty much a meatball sub on toasted italian. Parmesan and cheddar. sometimes solo, sometimes mixed
>>
Spicy Italian on herbs and cheese with
>lettuce
>pickles
>onions
>extra olives
>extra jalapenos
>chipotle Southwest
>toasted
>>
>>27071288
>does anon know that?
Fucking kekd
>>
Teriyaki chicken and sweet onion sauce on honeyoat with tomato, beetroot, capsicum, lettuce and onion.
>>
>>27071431
oh and don't forget the old english cheese.
>>
>>27071401
Forgot the provolone
>>
chicken pizziola or italian bmt

chipotle sauce

parm oregano

lettuce, tomato, onions, banana peppers

on italian herbs and cheese bread
>>
File: chestnut.jpg (4 KB, 168x192) Image search: [Google]
chestnut.jpg
4 KB, 168x192
>>27071233
>I don't have another joke so I can't change the order.
>>
>>27071233
this is so autistic.
>>
Toasted steak and cheese with ranch

I always feel self conscious for not putting any veggies on it
>>
>>27071233
I get a meatball every time out of my two subs I'm using this joke
>>
In the UK it's 3 pounds for 6 inch and 5 for a footlong. I rarely go subway because I don't consider this good value for money.
It tastes nice but I want more dammit
Thread replies: 76
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.