[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw your hair is getting long but you don't like the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 7
File: franchise-salon.jpg (116 KB, 928x745) Image search: [Google]
franchise-salon.jpg
116 KB, 928x745
>tfw your hair is getting long but you don't like the awkward visit to the hair salon
>>
I actually started cutting my own hair in the last year. Works pretty great.
>>
Thought I was on /pol/, saw this post and was about to post
>Get back to >>>/r9k/ autist

Then realized I misclicked on this shitty board again on the main 4chan page.
>>
>visit hair saloon to get a haircut
>hairdresser attempts to make small talk with me
>don't notice since I just like to space out when I'm getting a haircut
>later notice a very awkward silence, especially when I was leaving.
never visited the same saloon again
>>
I haven't cut my hair in over a year because
>they always try to make conversation
>always try and get to know me so I'll be a consistent client
>tell different ladies different things because they ask me questions and I'll accidetanlly answer wrong
>never can go to that place again because they will know I've been lying
>have done this at all three barbers in my town
>now can't cut my hair
Fuck
>>
>>27065635
hello rebb1t
>>
>>27065644
>tfw you have to travel out of town for haircut because too many awkward experiences with local ones
>>
File: 1451765157362 - Copy.jpg (38 KB, 331x484) Image search: [Google]
1451765157362 - Copy.jpg
38 KB, 331x484
>>27065615
Go to hair salons purely because female hair dressers will wash and massage my hair

Pretty much my female contact for 3-5 months

Kill me
>>
>>27065662
I still haven't spent all my juice, thank god I live in the capital
>>
go to a fucking barber, why are you going to women?
>>
>>27065686
this, except for it being my only female contact. i fucking love getting haircuts and hair washes at the salon and chitchatting with the hairdresser. it's comfy as fuck.

but i haven't cut my hair for two years and I'm too schizoid to want to leave the house for socializing or whatever. on the plus side i rock a good looking trendy hipster manbun that gets me compliments on my monthly trip to the outside world supermarket.
>>
>>27065692
because great clips or whatever generic chain is a quarter of the price, and i don't have specialty hair that needs an expensive specialty barber to cut.
>>
>not cutting your own hair

You don't belong here, robot imposter.
>>
>>27065810
I need more oil for my clippers. Apparently things fuck up if I don't do that.
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (39 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
39 KB, 480x360
>fine thinning hair
>eggman hairline
JUST
>>
>old based no talk barber I went to for years died last month.
>have to find a new one.

fuck
>>
>>27065635
Pol is shittier senpai
>>
>>27065833
haven't put oil on my clippers for 2 years senpai
oil is for salons that shave 3 heads/day
>>
I used to go to Great Clips and get normie roastie whores to cut my hair, but I started cutting my own hair with a hair trimmer and it's way better plus I don't have to give whores money.
>>
I never know how to ask for a specific haircut, so I just order everytime the simplest one. I only give her a number and that's it.
>>
>>27065644
>hair saloon
howdy, cowboy
>>
>>27066052
Show her a picture on your phone. That's what I do.

>>27065686
This. I can make small talk but not for very long.
>>
File: 1444757616496.jpg (173 KB, 492x510) Image search: [Google]
1444757616496.jpg
173 KB, 492x510
>having to look at your fat, ugly face in the mirror
>>
>>27065652
They don't remember any of that you autist. Normies' memories are shockingly short, just go to the one you were at the longest time ago or cut your own hair.
>>
>>27066153
that fucking feel.
being forced to confront your reflection for at least half an hour.
end my life.
>>
>at dentist getting haircut
>her boobs touch your face
>>
I keep my hair tied up and just let it grow. Doesnt look too bad and i can still look neat with some gel
>>
>>27066098
>Show her a picture on your phone. That's what I do.

I'd rather kill myself but thanks anyway.
>>
Go to a barber you dumb roasties
>>
File: Devin-Townsend-Skullet.jpg (115 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
Devin-Townsend-Skullet.jpg
115 KB, 500x500
>>27065615
iktfb

My older sister, and then my mom, use to force haircuts on me until I was like 17. Getting a haircut was more dreadful than going to the dentist. Then I did the autist meme thing of trying to cut my own hair, then a few years ago after trying out barbers and hair salons I just stopped cutting my hair altogether. 4 years long now

>>27065810
>cutting your hair at all

haircuts are a normie scam.
>>
>>27066293
But they all think I have a different name and I can't remember who's who so what if I get one of the same girls and tell her a different name, that would be petrifying. Also they make you take off your sweatshirt and my arms are literally covered in scars and it would be awkward if they saw them.
>>
>>27066447
dude yes last time i got it cut the girl put her crotch literally touching my hand where i had it on the armrest. the internal panic was REAL
>>
File: 4141141.png (122 KB, 320x320) Image search: [Google]
4141141.png
122 KB, 320x320
>>27066447
Jesus don't remind the last time when I went to the dentist the doctor was such a hottie. I almost jizzed in my pants when she was pulling a tooth out and breathing in my mouth.
>>
>>27065615
Get dreadlocks, made it way easier to get laid for me
>>
>>27066490
They don't remember your name you faggot. Buy a hair trimmer at the store though if you want, they're pretty cheap and its easy as fuck to just put on a length you want and shave it all to your preferred size.
>>
>>27066508
> Feel the heat coming off of her genitalia. You could roast a marshmallow. That's how you can tell she's a champion. Go on. Put your hand there.
>>
>>27066577
>tfw warming your hands by her cootch
>>
>>27066447
>>at dentist getting haircut
>>
i go to a place where all the hairdressers are FOB asians so the conversation usually lasts about 30 seconds and then there is just the background music for the rest of the time.
>>
>>27065730
How do you make rent and such? How can I be a recluse shut-in?
Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.