[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Workplace bullying stories
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 6
File: 1457441678357.jpg (513 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1457441678357.jpg
513 KB, 1280x720
>at work, eating lunch in the cafeteria with some senior coworkers (upper management types)
>peer who's two years my senior comes and sits with us
>offhandedly calls me autistic
>literally calls me autistic
>nobody says anything about it
>stare at him for a moment
>fuck it, not worth getting fired over
>topic changes

>later on at a meeting people start teasing me
>wonder if it's because Mr. Autist is fair game now
>department manager at least acts professional

Yeah I act a little stiff at work but it's because this is my first real job and I'm terrified of losing my paycheck because some normie has it out for me. I got a lot of debt and I'd rather grin and bear it than risk retaliation. What the fuck? I mean I can handle a bit of banter, and I do in my work group, but this guy's from another work group and he's giving me shit and not being polite at all.

Why do normies gotta norm?
>>
>>27065543
Shouldn't be such a loser that you have to work with high schoolers and niggers
>>
>>27065543
>normie girl gives me shit
>calmly explain situation to boss
>boss confronts normie girl over situation
>normie girl blows the fuck up and goes full rage/defence mode at boss
>gets fired

Worked for me and it can work for you.
>>
>>27065543
>tfw workplace bully
It was only supposed to be banter, but guess some people can't take the bants.
>tfw now facing 2 weeks paid suspension because I told some faggot I'd rather a retard work with me than him.
>>
>>27065613
>paid suspension

So you're getting a holiday for being a dick? Damn that sounds too good to be true.
>>
>>27065543

you do realize this is no longer high school?

you can literally go to your boss and say you're being harassed and the guy who called you autistic won't be daring to even make eye contact with you anymore
>>
>>27065621
It's pretty nifty.
Downside is, it goes on my record. And my contract is for 16 hours so I'll only get paid that instead of the 40 I normally work.
No complaints though.
>>
>>27065611
What if the boss is fucking the normie girl?
>>
>>27065621
>So you're getting a holiday for being a dick?
Such is life as a Peace Officer. Every robot should look into it.
>>
File: say goodnight.png (120 KB, 238x329) Image search: [Google]
say goodnight.png
120 KB, 238x329
>my first job at 20
>everyone has their own harness
>older guy named chad that started 6 months after me takes mine one day to go up
>ask him not to do it again as everyone has their own harness and they even have spares in case you forget yours
>really I just don't want disgusting sweat all over my stuff
>he does it again
>ask him politely again, he agrees again, he takes it again
>obviously fucking with me
>confront my boss about it, he makes an announcement that if you take anyone else's harness you are to be fired
>everyone treats me like shit for a couple of weeks afterwards because chad is liked and popular even though he is a lazy fuck and I am a robot
>things settle down for a while
>boss mentions that both chad and I have gone up for promotion
>he started several months after me, works at half my pace, causes problems, and yet he will be promoted equally as I am
>walk out that night and ever go back

Fucking Chads, kill them all
KILL THEM ALL
>>
>>27065543
Prob shoot the place up, thats the only real answer
>>
>>27065919
>he started several months after me, works at half my pace, causes problems, and yet he will be promoted equally as I am

I hate that shit.

>working the job I'm at for 2 years.
>assistant manager says I'm great at what I do, and that I'ma vital member of the team.
>girl who started six months ago sucks up to the higher ups but everyone at the lower levels dislikes her
>she gets promoted
>apparently while I'm one of the best at my job, I don't have the values needed for promotion.
Been looking for a new job since.
>>
>>27066013
She was sucking them off you silly little bitch, maybe if you gave your boss a few handy J's youd get promoted as well
>>
>>27065919
Are you going to be making the news any time soon? Also what state are you in so I can avoid going outside
>>
>>27066013
They would claim its because she has better "leadership qualities"
In reality, its because she has tits
>>
>>27066058
Some of you lads are okay.
Don't go to Alien Rock Edinburgh on monday.
>>
File: 20160306112246189.png (655 KB, 584x692) Image search: [Google]
20160306112246189.png
655 KB, 584x692
>Get new job
>Be beta and shy as fuck
>Chad coworker literally says "I'm going to take you under my wing and make you something better"
>It fucking worked, I can talk to girls easy as shit, maintain eye contact, talk to new people as old friends etc
>Another one says when I started I acted like a bitch but I'm cool now

He really did improve my life. But why? I thought Chad's cast us aside.
>>
>>27065919
>walk out on a promotion because someone else will get one too

I mean I get he's a dick, but fucking yourself over doesn't do anything to him. All you did was make shit harder for yourself.
>>
>>27066122
Chads aren't bad people bro. Just most of our kind prejudge them. We're worse. Chads try to help.
>>
File: 1457468444106.jpg (100 KB, 500x749) Image search: [Google]
1457468444106.jpg
100 KB, 500x749
>>27066122
Tell us what he taught you.
>>
>>27066130
I'm a robot, shit will always be hard for me.
And the place was a dead end anyway, along with the fact my coworkers all treated me like garbage.
>>
>>27066122
Link to chad? I need him
>>
>>27066190

I already did dude, it's right there.
>>
>>27066196
>shit will always be hard for me
Because you keep making it hard for yourself.
>>
>>27066107
Sounds good to me, fuuuggg
>>
>>27066122
You are a normalfag and he became an older sibling model for you until you felt safe
>>
>never get a job
>i could tell that even if i worked hard and was best, a stupid girl / chad would be promoted above me to be my boss (who started job later than me and also who is younger than me)

>i have precognition, yes
>>
>>27066122
You are still a beta you will always be beta
>>
>>27066190
You told us the results of what he taught.

But whatever.
>>
>>27066239
Its hard from the start, you'll never understand what its like.
If I stayed I would be making a couple of dollars more and still getting made fun of for being a virgin. Doesn't sound worth it.

Felt better to leave in the middle of a shift when they needed my help.
>>
>>27065543
keep records of all incidents and any evidence you can gather, if they fire you get a lawsuit together for workplace discrimination
>>
File: 1447280393650.png (195 KB, 826x890) Image search: [Google]
1447280393650.png
195 KB, 826x890
>>27066122
this is some made up shit. people like that only leech on you to make themselves look better ... you aint fooling anybody
>>
>>27066122
youre his bitch tho
>>
File: 1390448015920.png (116 KB, 800x388) Image search: [Google]
1390448015920.png
116 KB, 800x388
>>27065543

>IT'S BALLOON TIME!"
memes
>>
>work for a small place where founders are angry bullies
>very high turnover
>finally find better job, quit
>post review of company on this nice site called glassdoor dot com
>they know it's me but they can't do shit, it's an anonymous review that makes sure anyone who reads it will never apply for said company
>they email me and call me multiple times in futile butthurt attempts to get said review removed, I don't give a shit and don't answer
>when google searching "(company name) jobs" the review on glassdoor is the 3rd hit

You're done for, fuckers.
>>
>>27066559
You've already fucked them in the ass enough, post the job/glassdoor review for me!
>>
>>27066593
I'd like to, but it's a very small company and it would be far too identifiable. Just suffice to say that I mentioned the constant bullying, anger explosions, broken promises, high turnover.
>>
>>27065543
Beat his ass into the ground and no one will ever fuck with you again.
>>
>>27066711
>anonymous everything
>too identifiable
You're fucking stupid
>>
>>27066873
It's a company of about 10 active people. They know exactly who skewered them. Even from the 20+ former employees.
>>
>First ever job from age 16 to 17 working at 7-11
>pretty much autistic
>when the obvious daily duties like changing coffee or stocking are done there's nothing but cleaning under shelves to do
>constantly yelled at for doing nothing by senior coworkers even though they also do nothing when there's nothing to do

Well at least the customer service and dealing with coworkers helped me to man up and stop being such a goddamn retard
>>
>>27065543
You can sue him into the stone ages for harassment especially if you're actually autistic. Even if not he's your superior and you could say that language is highly offensive and he would get fired so fast his head would spin
Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.