[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I don't get it /r9k/, you hate promiscuous stacy sluts but
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5
File: stacy vs muslim.jpg (183 KB, 781x748) Image search: [Google]
stacy vs muslim.jpg
183 KB, 781x748
I don't get it /r9k/, you hate promiscuous stacy sluts but when you see a sweet conservative muslim girl you hate that she saves herself for marriage and is not tempted by western degeneracy.

Well which is it?
>>
>>27065032

Have you not seen all those pics of girls in hijabs twerking or making sexy poses and what not? They are just as slutty if not more so since they're sexually suppressed.

Women fucking lie to fit in. Stacey even lies about being slutty.
>>
>>27065032
>imblyibng :DDDDD
I don't hate Muslim girls. I actually find them charming, modest and hard working. A joy to talk to.
I dislike Islam though because it's a religion that is fundamentally out to suppress rationalism. Without rationalism, there is no scientific progress; no scientific progress, no chance for us to escape Earth and enable the continued survival of humanity.
>>
"""Muslim""" girls are extremely slutty. I know by experience
>>
The Muslim girl might not be that serious about her religion and might be awesome, but I'd be concerned about her parents

The slut is still a slut. Sure she may be fun, but she's a slut
>>
>>27065032
Muslim girls get hymen reconstructive surgery literally all the time, they also get slammed in the ass non stop because they are still le pure whore meme.
>>
>>27065032

I wouldn't really want to convert. Islam is too high maintenance. Now if she's willing to tolerate me being a heathen then sure I'd date a Muslim girl. Except for the honor killing part I'm sure it's be neat.

But it's hard enough to get regular western sluts. Doubt I have any chance with a muzzie.
>>
File: InstaShot_20150104_085540.jpg (1 MB, 1920x1920) Image search: [Google]
InstaShot_20150104_085540.jpg
1 MB, 1920x1920
Muslim girls are by far the best out there
>>
it's the intent behind the conservatism. they're only like that because they follow the words of a pedophile war lord.

i can say the same thing about mormon girls. they're very conservative and are pretty much the most non degenerate group of women in the u.s. but they believe in some really fucked up shit.
>>
>>27065080

I dated a girl in high school who was muslim. This was before i went full robot but god forbid, I remember she cheated on me, and then by the time she graduated, she ended up dating a solid 13 different guys.

Muslim girls are fucking whores and they cheat. Fuck you
>>
>>27065032
Speak for yourself, I only dislike whores for not sleeping with me
>>
File: IMG_1001.jpg (143 KB, 720x1280) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1001.jpg
143 KB, 720x1280
Even the muslim girls who don't wear hijabs are so good man
>>
File: 1454284459837.png (2 MB, 924x934) Image search: [Google]
1454284459837.png
2 MB, 924x934
Pick your brown waifu /r9k/
>>
>>27065128
goddamn dude she's like seven years old
>>
File: 1430873791106.jpg (266 KB, 640x1136) Image search: [Google]
1430873791106.jpg
266 KB, 640x1136
Why not have the best of both worlds with an arab girl?
>>
>>27065130
>mormons
>nondegenerate

Ask them about the incest in their family. There's also just as much rape as there is in the catholic church, but no ones gave enough shits to expose it yet.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.