[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Fuck me. I'm in 2 groupme's. One for a math class and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (45 KB, 709x765) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
45 KB, 709x765
Fuck me. I'm in 2 groupme's. One for a math class and and one for my roommates. I accidentally sent a message to the wrong group. I sent a message asking what was happening in front of a building to my math class instead of my roommates. How fucked am I? I've muted the group and plan on leaving it, but if I leave it I'll look even dumber. Goddammit.
>>
>"Woops, meant to send that to another group haha"
>>
Also it's too late to play it off like "haha wrong group". The only saving grace is my name in the group isn't my real name, it's The Ayatollah of Rock N Rolla
>>
Holy shit you must be a huge faggot if you think this is a crisis
>>
What was happening in front of the building?
>>
>>27064875
This is what I get for trying to be normie and use apps like groupme. I brought this upon myself.
Also I guess this shows you how little experience I have in social settings. When I realized my mistake a got a rush of adrenaline in having a semi panic attack, started sweating and thinking how this mistake has ruined my life. I honestly plan on never opening the app again so I don't have to read people's replies.
>>
>>27064898
To answer your question there was Police, EMS, and Fire Department all in front with their sirens on. I suspect someone got injured or had a medical issue, but as a robot I thought possible victims in the start of an uprising.
>>
Just play it off as an accident and normies will think its "le funny XD" unless they think you're a creep
>>
>>27064997
It's too late for that. I'm fucked if they ever figure out who The Ayatollah of Rock n Rolla is
>>
>>27065015
>The Ayatollah of Rock n Rolla
Just count down from 10 and remember that you are raw
>>
>>27065111
Does this mean I should send the reply "Just walk away."?
>>
This is the most genuinely autistic thing I've read on here for a long time.

Just don't mention it again? I feel sorry for you but nobody is going to care.
>>
Jesus Christ OP it's not like you sent a dick pic or anything. Just don't acknowledge it and continue about your day
>>
>>27064805
Sorry OP, it's over. Change your name and move to a different country. There's just no coming back from this.
>>
>>27065218
>>27065218
I don't think you guys understand the shame and guilt I felt after sending the message. I started to blush very intensely. I felt like everyone was staring at me, and I felt like everyone in the group was looking at me and thinking "who the fuck is this weirdo?" I'm so ashamed.
>>
>>27065308

But you shouldn't be senpai, it's fine don't worry
>>
im laughing so hard great thread OP holy shit
>>
>>27065323
To all the people in that class I'm now that guy who is so lonely and has 0 friends that he texts his math group. I just hope they can't figure out who I am.
>>
Anon, my man, they aren't going to bring shit like this up, I know this feeling, although can't say I've experienced something this intense over a wrong text, if anyone asks EVER, which they won't, just say it was wrong chat
>>
>oh wait shit I just realized that was in the wrong group chat
Das it.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.