[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So someone destroyed my car with me still in it. I spent all
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 1
File: 1453641505430.png (278 KB, 565x569) Image search: [Google]
1453641505430.png
278 KB, 565x569
So someone destroyed my car with me still in it. I spent all morning in the ER. My savings aren't enough to buy a new one and I still have bills to pay, except no way to go to work.

Legit, no memes, why shouldn't I kill myself.
>>
What about insurance? At least for your car.
>>
Dude you're still alive, you should be happy! It's a miracle. You could've lost your life.
>>
>>27064691
They outright lied to me by saying I'm uninsured against hit-and-run cases...except every piece of paper I have says I do.

No telling if they'll follow it or lie until the very last minute. Can't afford a lawyer.
>>
>>27064729
Flesh and bone heals. A car is scraped as soon as it's wrecked.

It's 2004 and has low market value.
>>
>>27064731

kill them before an heroing if they jew you
>>
>>27064791
Got a 9mm but no ammo. So that also blocks out that option.
>>
>>27064731
Maybe try threatening to sue
>>
>>27064808
sounds like u in the US bro, 9mm ammo shouldnt be a problem to get a hold of from what I hear
>>
>>27064814
They have money and lawyers. I don't.
>>
Sue insurance, sue the idiot that hit you as well.
>>
>>27064678
Also, does your job not pay you if you are too fucked to work? That's fucked man
>>
>>27064835
He sped up over from my side, went to a dead stop, and drove off before the smoke from my air bags cleared. I have zero information except the brand and color.
>>
>>27064678
Sue the driver, you'll win easily, & I'm not joking.
>>
>>27064846
I have sick hours and some vacation planned I can maybe see if I can scoot it up but otherwise I still have bills and rent to pay. It doesn't matter if I'm set for a few weeks if I can't find anything viable.
>>
>>27064855
and you have no kind of insurance? like healtcare and all that shit you got going there across the pond.

Thankful I'm living where we got that free healthcare going
>>
>>27064882
Physically I'm fine, outside of bruising. It's the car I'm worried about.

Hell, let me break a femur, at least if my car was fine I wouldn't give a shit because I could still do some work.
>>
>>27064678
Ask you coworkers for help and be honest about your situation

Mine offered to give me a ride even without me asking
>>
>>27064929
No one else works graveyard shift, so there's no point in whining about it to everyone at work.
>>
>>27064949
well sounds like you're shit out of luck

you got a bike? how far is it?
>>
>>27064961
No bike/don't know how to ride.
It's 12 miles. And night shift, so buses aren't an option either, as if there were any routes that would fit.
>>
>>27064985
yeah you're fucked m8

sorry but you ain't getting to work senpai
>>
>Go to Walmart/Home Depot
>Buy Machete
>Be an hero
>Get
>Get High Score
>>
>>27065029
Already got a machete, fanpai. US Marine machete from 1944.

Got antique WWII blades but no place to sell them, especially on a short notice unless I sell them for next to nothing close to their value.
>>
>>27064985
bro, there has got to be a way out of this situation. Fucks sake this's why you people pay taxes yeah? Go to the unemployment office and explain your situation?
>>
>>27065063
Go to unemployment office and explain that I have a job but suddenly can't get to it? The fuck help would they have for me, other than shrug and say "hope it goes well"?
>>
>>27065047
>Selling novelty Americana for underhand price.

>Killing Americans with a blade that chopped of Tojo's little yellow dick.

You're gunna have to go to Walmart and get a new one. Or just get the fucking 9mms.
>>
>>27065089
Did you try it? Maybe they can help you get a job for a short while closer to home or with better options for busses and such? I mean they're there for this exact reason!
>>
>>27065113
You put too much trust in local government buildings and infrastructure. Nevermind asking how I would get there since walking by itself has been a chore.

>>27065109
9mm isn't sold at the local Walmart here, nor is it close enough to walk on my sore-ass ass.
>>
>>27065165
>tfw no qt gf to buy me a machete for final retribution.
>>
>>27065165

Not an amerimeme but can you buy from the internet?
>>
>>27065165
Sounds like you have a bad case of the "I can'ts" Just hang yourself and be done with it.
>>
>>27065198
Live in an apartment; can't have anything delivered here.

Talked to my grandma and while her side of the family is loaded, she told me "well, good luck" and left it at that. I admit. I laughed.
>>
>>27065224
I can't. :^)

No rope,and nothing to hang off of. Even the railings around here are flimsy, and they won't hold when it comes to sharp weight tugging down on it...so I'd just end up having to pay maintenance shit on top of having a sore throat.
>>
>>27065224
>Sounds like you have a bad case of the "I can'ts"

no shit

OP is a poor, depressed fuck who works the night shift

what a whiny cunt
>>
>>27065242
Door and a belt.

Oh wait you probably don't have a belt because someone broke it on you or some other dumb excuse
>>
OP eat some glass, it is relatively painless and is a quick sure kill.
>>
>>27065226

Well a bus or something my dude. We have some potential here
>>
>>27065264
Stretchy cloth belt. I'm not the type to jerk off and gasp for air so you're gonna have to tell me logistics.
>>
>>27065286
Do like David Carradine.
>>
>>27064830
There's probably some ambulance chaser who'll do a no-win-no-fee thing for you. At least try.
Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.