[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw no husband to plow my vagina when I get horny >tfw
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: 1421828824303.jpg (75 KB, 601x601) Image search: [Google]
1421828824303.jpg
75 KB, 601x601
>tfw no husband to plow my vagina when I get horny
>tfw still a virgin
>>
Are you
>white
>not fat
? If so I will marry you and have sex with you.
>>
>>27064466
Still waiting for Chad to commit to you, I assume?
>>
>>27064466
Easy to fix. Just stop being fat.
>>
>>27064490
Waiting for a man to want to genuinely marry me.

I'm skinny and white, with some high functioning autism under the hood.
>>
>>27064546
Alright let's get married, we're waiting til marriage to have sex though.
>>
>>27064546
Are you one of those types who wants to remain a virgin until marriage? We might have found your problem.
>>
>>27064466
Umm where is the timestamp
>>
>>27064546
Million of beta nice guy chubby virgins out there ready to sell their soul to marry you... but you want a Chad don't you fucking whore?????
>>
>>27064466
Spread open that vagina and pics
>>
>>27064597
>Has a problem with women waiting until marriage to have
>Has a problem with women sleeping around with multiple men

Come on /r9k/ which one is it?
>>
If you're in cali I will impregnate you and marry you. However, as the bread winner, you'll be living under my roof and my rules. You better be a good mom too
>>
>>27064749
CA kek, you are a faggot
>>
>>27064771
No that's what u r anon xD
>>
>>27064744
Want a woman that waits for a serious and committed man but not all the way until marriage.
I.e. wait and see if he's a keeper before you put out but don't make him wait for a bullshit religious ceremony years down the line that STILL won't guarantee that you guys will stay together.
>>
>>27064546

You need a nigger chad that rapes you each time.

It's the only thing you want
>>
>>27064744
If a girl won't have sex before marriage, her only options for men are religious freaks or butthurt insecure angry /r9k/ fat neets.
>>
>>27064466
I will plow your vagina. OP.
>>
>>27064466
bahahahahahahahahahahaha
>female
>robot

stop your lies you disgusting, chad-fucking roastie whore
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.