[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can normal fags really be depressed?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 7
File: normalfags.png (398 KB, 494x897) Image search: [Google]
normalfags.png
398 KB, 494x897
Can normal fags really be depressed?
>>
>>27064320
If that's true then I dunno m8. If even normies are miserable with their joy filled meaningful existence then I suppose you could wrangle them into your suicide pact
>>
They get sad when one thing in their life goes wrong, but they soon get over it.
>>
File: 1452480400542.jpg (60 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1452480400542.jpg
60 KB, 1280x720
>Can normal fags really be depressed?

>have a facebook
>willingly post pictures of yourself on it
>" ;) ", "lmfao" and myspace angles
>posting on said page to get attention for your "depression"

idk anon it's a fucking mystery
>>
>>27064320
They think being sad for a day is depression lol

Ive talked to normal "depressed" people before and its like a fucking joke to them
>>
They think depression makes them cool and interesting when it's really not showering for 3 months and playing videogames at 5am.
>>
>>27064320
of cours they can fag ;) lmfaaaayyyylmao
>>
File: 1456773571734.jpg (29 KB, 301x309) Image search: [Google]
1456773571734.jpg
29 KB, 301x309
>>27064320
I Don't Like Shit, I Don't Go Outside is a great depression album desu
>>
>>27064495
I hope my phone breaks...Let it ring
>>
File: Prinny___09.png (60 KB, 534x732) Image search: [Google]
Prinny___09.png
60 KB, 534x732
Hmm, I like that "normalfag" is making a return to this board. Those threads deriding the social media faggots that use "normie" here have paid off.
Unexpected, but appreciated.
>>
Yes. Depression is caused by your brain malfunctioning, it can happen to normal people too
>>
one thing I fucking hate is the image of that fucking normie cunt crouching on the desk by his computer and on the screen it says "I have crippling depression" or some shit

it always gets posted here and I have no idea why, do you not realise it's just some normie cunt like "oh I am so le depressed" just because depression is in vogue at the moment
>>
I fucking hate this Irony depression shit
You're not "depressed" or "hiding behind irony", you're just normalfag who spends a lot time on the internet just like every other normalfag but wants to feel special
>>
File: 1457450006666.gif (118 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1457450006666.gif
118 KB, 500x500
Let the anger flow through you, they cannot stop you on your mission.
>>
>>27064417
This. If they're willing to have their face all over the internet and be constantly socializing with people, then they're doing just fine.
>>
>>27064591
>exit thread
>browse catalog
>fucking see this >>27064548

literally can't escape the cunt
>>
>>27064579
this

just because a lot of normies completely misappropriate the word and use it to describe them feeling a bit down for a day or two doesn't mean that actual depression never happens to normies.
>>
i stop by here for 1 second and the first thing i see is a victim thread where you beta pussies cry about how hard youre having it when what it really boils down to is you being fucking pussies. stop with the victim mentality and grow a fucking pair you special little snowflakes
>>
File: 1425050080379.jpg (73 KB, 500x540) Image search: [Google]
1425050080379.jpg
73 KB, 500x540
>>27064320
>Hide behind multiple layers of ironic humor to maquerade the fact that I have crippling depression
>>
This gets me mad why
>>
>>27064872
because they're probably not as depressed as you and they're posting it about it publicly like they think it makes them quirky
>>
yall need to put your problems in relation. A depressed normalfag feels just as bad as you do, even tho he may not need to. Just like all yall probably have got pretty much going for you, you just ignoring it cause its more convenient to just be 'depressed'
>>
>>27064983
>pretty much going for you
I'm so sick of you normalfags coming here. Most of us are poor as fuck, no friends, virgins who live with our parents who are at times mentally ill and abusive, and at best are pretty fucking ashamed of us. Gestating in a mouldy room in a shitty council house with nobody to talk to is NOT easy. Fuck you.
>>
No they just want to be special snowflakes even thou they are normie scum
>>
File: thbigcunt.png (360 KB, 431x400) Image search: [Google]
thbigcunt.png
360 KB, 431x400
I think the record nees to be set straight once and for all here. Depression is not fucking real and is used by people who want to feel important. Its normal to feel sad sometimes you fucking cunts
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.