[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who /dropout/ here?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 58
Thread images: 12
File: 3546345234523.jpg (73 KB, 796x516) Image search: [Google]
3546345234523.jpg
73 KB, 796x516
Who /dropout/ here?
>>
You are a fucking failure and should all kill yourselves for the sake of the human race
>>
>>27064011
nice bait
now leave
>>
High school drop out here. I was going to kill myself anyway but I inherited 2 houses and some land. Living costs are pretty cheap in my country so I can probably live off of rent.

Feels good to not have to be a wage cuck.
>>
>>27064011
Depends on what OP means. If he means college, not necessarily a failure. I know a few college dropouts who make good money. You'd have to be retarded to drop out of high school.
>>
>>27063972
Dropped out of uni last year, now I have no real options, I'll probably kill myself soon
>>
>>27064165
at least the high school drop outs didn't borrow a couple thousand dollars to pay for school just to end up dropping out anyway
>>
I dropped out of High School twice. Got my GED. Then I dropped out of college twice.

I am now 28 and almost finished with my bachelor's degree. Will get a masters.
>>
dropped out at the very beginning of 12th grade

i really don't know why i did. i too much anxiety to even go to school and couldn't pay attention to anything. I was practically having heart attacks every day, it felt like.
>>
Dropped out and am now lying to everyone. How did this even happen.. I find more time to work out and do hobbies but I've never felt more depressed in my life.
>>
10th grade here
>>
>>27064168

Army

I'm half way out of uni. Waste of time anyways.

Give Army a chance. Many, many jobs you probably dont know exist you can do there.
>>
>>27064353

I'm getting there. How do you manage it?

Failed entire first semester, maybe barely pass the second one. I have 6 courses to pass before summer.

Do I just look for a job and lie to my parents?
>>
>>27064396
I heard the army don't accept people who are transitioning, I did consider it before
>>
>>27063972
Got dismissed from my college.
Changing majors to something I can do and starting anew at community after I'm done with my doctor and psychologist appointments. Also trying to get the depression out of my system.

I honestly don't miss it, but I don't wanna work at a minwage job forever.
>>
>>27064493

I stopped taking my pills cause you feel better when exercising, even more than pills. Problem is that I don't exercise.
>>
>>27064188
Right. That's another thing. At least college dropouts have the financial excuse. High school is literally free. Like even ghetto blacks are even able to graduate high school. There is no excuse not to.
>>
File: 1456688420083.jpg (104 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1456688420083.jpg
104 KB, 1920x1080
>>27064327
You're the worst kind of dropout. Graduation in sight and you dropped out for no reason. You made it throught 3 YEARS of it just to be like "nope" I bet you never even got your GED ether.
>>
I dropped out of highschool when I was 17, 21 now and plan on never finishing
>>
File: 1455326982349.png (11 KB, 364x138) Image search: [Google]
1455326982349.png
11 KB, 364x138
I'm pretty close to dropping out. I live with my mom and for the past week and a half I've been skipping uni.
She's actually pissed right this very moment at my younger brother and went outside to give her self lung cancer.
Life is great
>>
I am essentially a dropout. Right now I am only taking 1 class (should be graduating in a few months, not gonna happen) to keep up the appearance of going to school for my "friends."

I have to stay and do the same thing next year for 2 more semesters because I am on the lease for my rental house for that long. I could just drop out and work but I'd rather be able to do some things on campus and 1 class is pretty cheap.

After that year is up I am moving to Seattle with my current roommates (who are moving out there after they graduate this June). I plan to work a shitty busboy job or something and write weird stage plays and shitty punk songs in my free time. I do not want much out of life anymore.
>>
Dropped out of highschool twice, got GED a couple years later without studying or effort.

It doesn't matter if you dropped out, but it does matter if you don't do anything later to make yourself look better to employers.
>>
>>27063972
dropped out of highschool
dropped out of college yesterday

just fuck my shit up
>>
>>27064396
How long are you required to stay in the army? You can't quit at any time right?

Can I just go through basic training to try and get some discipline in my life and then tell them I'm a faggot and get kicked out?
>>
>>27064824
would any job that doesn't require a college degree even waste their time checking for a high school diploma/ged?
>>
>>27064850
Oh, getting the GED was unrelated to doing anything to make yourself look better.

It's just part of the next step of going to community college or whatever to unfuck your life down the road. All my jobs have been because I knew relevant people, not any amount of schooling.
>>
Final year of comp sci, Britfag, there's several pieces of course work I didn't even attempt because I left them too late. In fact, there's one due tomorrow which I know I wont be able to submit on time. I just want to start this year all over again. I just want another chance. I don't think they allow you to completely resit the final year of uni, especially since I didn't bother attempting several pieces of coursework. Suicide is literally the only option I see right now.
>>
>>27064913
is there a chance of intermitting anon?

Just say you're depressed if you don't have any problems
>>
File: 1437861541238___Copie.jpg (60 KB, 887x536) Image search: [Google]
1437861541238___Copie.jpg
60 KB, 887x536
>>27064269
OP here, I'm 19.

Is it already too late? What would you older robots suggest? This will be my second dropout and Mommy's throwing me out this time.
>>
File: 35472472.jpg (10 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
35472472.jpg
10 KB, 480x360
I dropped out in 10th grade. I actually had a pretty good 9th grade being social and stuff but I just said fuck it and left. Got my GED and am currently looking at what I want to do for college or career. What did you guys for a living after you dropped out?
>>
>>27064913
Fuck I'm only in my second year and I'm already starting to get to that level too. Dropped one of my courses after I got a 2% on an assignment worth 25% of of my grade. I knew I was going to get a shitty grade but I was at least expecting something in the 30 or 40% range. I just can't wrap my head around the shit we're doing anymore and I can't build up the motivation to improve myself
>>
>>27065712
what are you studying anon?
bloxx
>>
almost out of community college i failed a lot of math.
>>
>>27065811
Software Engineering. I fucking hate it but I've already sunk 2 years of tuition into it so I feel I need to see it through
>>
>>27065563

>19
>its too late

Lmao dude you are fine.

I on and offed school from 18-21 then NEETed from 21 to 24.

I just got back in school and i'll finish in 2 years.

you'll be fine. people think im the same age as them, or even still in high school.
>>
>>27065874
are you interested in the field at all? i would say stick to it and think about the better years you will have after you have your degree, its a pretty good motivator imo
t. computer enginnering student, also in second year
>>
>>27064636
High School is shit though. College at least you are doing something useful with your life. Also if you are poor and don't have time to for high school because you have to help mom with bills. Literally don't have any of this problems and dropped out you can rip on me for dropping out but don't rip on those people robot.
>>
File: image.jpg (49 KB, 473x500) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
49 KB, 473x500
>people still fall for the college meme
>>
>>27063972
9th grade dropout here
>>
File: 1444326640274.jpg (3 KB, 160x90) Image search: [Google]
1444326640274.jpg
3 KB, 160x90
>>27063972
>Go to artschool
>Might aswell be
>>
>>27064327
Same here
I'm 28 now and my life isn't that great but I don't think dropping out had anything to do with it. It was more of a symptom than the actual problem
>>
>>27065921
I don't know. I'm just fucking awful at programming. I've managed to fake my way though so far but shit's actually getting hard now and I don't think I can fake my way through it anymore. I haven't gone in any of my classes in the past 3 days because I rarely get anything out of them anyways and I just can't get myself up in the morning anymore

I know it'd be better for me to get my degree but I don't know if I'm able. Maybe I should just cut my loses before to debt builds up even higher
>>
>>27065876
I literally NEETed from 19-31 years old, then went to college, got a few girlfriends, graduated, and joined the ranks of the normies. It's never too late.
>>
>>27064804
Well if you realize it why the fuck don't you go there?
Might as well read some course related books while at it.
>>
File: 1442170643648.jpg (62 KB, 550x675) Image search: [Google]
1442170643648.jpg
62 KB, 550x675
>>27063972

Who ISN'T a dropout here more like it. Grade 10/11 mix dropout, represent.
>>
>>27064536
I don't exercise either. Stopped after I reached my weight loss goals and maintained it.

I didn't like the way pills made me feel.
>>
High school drop out here. Nobody gives a shit about high school, wish I dropped out sooner. I'm glad I slept and doodled my way through all of it.
>>
File: 1454965272921.jpg (41 KB, 600x456) Image search: [Google]
1454965272921.jpg
41 KB, 600x456
HS dropouts: why?

I dicked around a lot, typed papers the night before class, forgot about various busywork homework assignments, and failed a couple classes and still ended up with a 3.0 GPA and extra credits.
>>
>>27066033
so you were always a normalfag then

die
>>
>>27064636
I dropped out of highschool and 100% agree with this. It's a shitty decision
>>
>>27065952

I agree with this if you want to go into business and similar fields that you can just hop into after high school.

however in the medical or exercise science fields you have to get a science based bachelors to even get the required certifications to get a fucking job
>>
>>27066105
>look at me BRAG GUYS
>LOOK AT ME GO!
>>
File: 1457557168158.jpg (146 KB, 750x1334) Image search: [Google]
1457557168158.jpg
146 KB, 750x1334
>tfw passed with literally an hour left to turn in final assignment
>>
>>27066105
Wow look at the cool guy over there. I'd really love to suck your dick anon

fuck off stupid fucking cunt I hope you get run over by a fucking bus you piece of shit. You still ended up here like the rest of us how's that fucking diploma treating you now bitch
>>
>>27066105
You sound like you just came out of high school and reddit. Anyways, I'll give you as much attention as you want senpai, I notice you.
>>
i dropped out as soon as i could get out of a prison of a boarding school, if it wasn't for that i would've dropped out sooner

not just the normy fagchildren were bullying me, i'd been bullied and sabotaged academically by faculty too

i have no respect for anyone after the way i've been treated

i wish everyone would simply drop dead now, normy retards would wonder 'why do you act this way? are you mentally ill? get help!'

they can not understand that 99% of the time recieving negative responces and actions taken against you because i am not considered human by normies is where this state leads to

fucking normy retards
>>
>>27066112
if you're offended by even the idea of someone else improving their condition because they didn't want to be a lonely, depressed neetcuck their entire life, you should probably consider suicide, because it's not going to get better for you.
>>
File: 1457558732493.jpg (186 KB, 960x960) Image search: [Google]
1457558732493.jpg
186 KB, 960x960
Double dropout here. First time was before I even finished the first year of university. Second time I made it to the end of second year then dropped out.

Now I'm a 23y/o NEET with no future. Feels empty, mang.
Thread replies: 58
Thread images: 12

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.