[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Lost Cause
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4
File: pGNC1-14939023t300x300.jpg (60 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
pGNC1-14939023t300x300.jpg
60 KB, 300x300
Anyone else here never gonna get married or have children? Always wanted children personally but it's never going to happen.
>>
Never wanted children, never will. 2BH eugenics/'selective breeding' should be socially acceptable.
>>
>>27063816

I never want to get married, but I want children
>>
>>27063816
children and marriage are a meme. no i don't want that shit
>>
>>27063816
If you want kids, perhaps you could adopt some? You don't need a wife to adopt in most countries.
>>
File: 1410112741427.gif (89 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
1410112741427.gif
89 KB, 600x450
I can barely take care of myself, there's no way adding a kid to the mix would end up with anything other than raising another robot.

People underestimate how much of their free time they lose by having a kid. No more waking up at noon on a day off. No more spending your money on what you want. Not a wageslave? You will be, now that you have another person to feed, clothe, shelter, and take them to pediatric visits to ensure they're healthy and up to date on shots.

Having a baby is the beginning of the end for most robots.
>>
>you will never wrap the last of the presents with your wife on Christmas even and tiptoe quietly up to bed as she tries not to giggle
>you will never take your son out on a drive one Sunday morning when he's in his early teens to have an intimate chat to him about girls and confidence and self-discipline
>you will never sit in a near-empty train travelling through the countryside with your qt daughter on your lap listening to a pair of split headphones that allow you both to listen to the same son simultaneously and have her smile and rock her head as you listen to old Motown music and cute songs
>you will never sit on the edge of your child's bed and read them a book and have them ask you to keep reading when you assume they had fallen asleep
>you will never have your kids carry a large cake into the bedroom on your birthday after your wife has woken you and stands with a video camera nearby filming them singing "happy birthday" to you
>you will never received a hand-drawn father's day card saying you're the best dad ever
>you will never have your shy, academic son arrive home and tell you excitedly in private that he asked a girl out and she said yes
>you will never brush your daughter's hair
>you will never build a treehouse for your kids
>you will never find your wife sleeping on her back with your kids hugging her while sleeping too
>you will never have your college-educated son arrive home with his shy cute petite girlfriend and look in the rearview mirror on the way home from the train station to see them smiling at each other in the backseat
>you will never have your kids to hug you and comfort you when your mother dies
>>
I don't want to have children any time soon, but I could definitely see myself having children sometime far down the line.

At the very least, I want to move out and own my own cheap little house in the middle nowhere like I'm set on doing. Then once I truly have life figured out then I'll probably have children to fill the void in my life that was filled prior by my longing for independence.
>>
I was married once and will not do it again. And I'm not sad about it neither.

kids aren't for me neither. I leave that shit to Stacies and Chads or people with their shit together.

Hopefully I'll have my shit together some day but I'll be too old by then and I sure as fuck ain't lowering my standards for some dried up middle-aged roastie or ex-Stacy who expects me to care for her bastard Chad-babies.
>>
File: image.jpg (57 KB, 500x329) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
57 KB, 500x329
reporting in. I don't think I'm ever gonna get married and have kids. Physically, I'm not ugly, but I've got glasses so idk. The main reason I doubt I'll ever be married is because i have no self confidence, BPD, and panic disorder. i feel like I'm too broken for anyone to want me in that way.
>>
how does it feel to know your parents were stupid normies that failed at breeding though? that stings a bit for me.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.