[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw get caught smoking weed in free time by school >tfw
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: 2619375638.jpg (98 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
2619375638.jpg
98 KB, 640x640
>tfw get caught smoking weed in free time by school
>tfw inbetween the school expelling me and my parents completely losing all faith in me
just kill me desu
>>
>>27063615
DUDE EXPELLED LMAO
>>
So ie you failed a drug test? Or got caught smoking literally at school?
>>
Better find a heroin dealer.

Heroin always makes me feel better when I get caught doing drugs
>>
>expelled for smoking weed
Where are you from OP
>>
>>27063957
Listen to this guy, honestly
>>
>>27063615
maybe you shouldn't have smoked weed
>>
>>27063615
>"Oh no, Anon smoked weed! You're nothing but a druggie degenerate. Don't you know how dangerous drugs are?"

>teachers/parents then proceed to drink alcohol. Unaware of the hypocracy.

I hate the popular attitudes to drugs. Goddamn. There's no sense in it.

Not to mention that you're more likely to become a real degenerate if you have no education. Yet they expelled you.

(not just someone who enjoys smoking, but doesn't let it interfere with everyday life)
>>
>>27063615
I chief in my car all the time and then go to class. How did u get caught?
>>
File: Snapchat-562322264679489018.jpg (272 KB, 1080x1776) Image search: [Google]
Snapchat-562322264679489018.jpg
272 KB, 1080x1776
mangerfhs?
>>
Nigga what? I've never heard of anyone getting expelled from anything for a little green. Do you go to a fundamentalist private school or some shit?
>>
>>27063615
if you try to fight with arguments like
>b-but alcohol is also a drug
you will definitely get fucked
what you need to say is something among the lines of

>I disappointed you
>you trusted me, and i failed.
>I can't fix this by myself, i know i don't deserve it
>but right now i need your support.
>you were young once too, everyone deserves a second chance.
>how could we make this work? (parents/school)

if you're humble, and admit your mistake.
you will get a second chance. believe me.
>>
File: 1455580528704.png (2 MB, 850x1137) Image search: [Google]
1455580528704.png
2 MB, 850x1137
Lmao i hate you stupid weed fags in my hs and train center. Fuck off and join the mass incarceration in prison.
>>
>>27063615
You might see this as a blessing in disguise. When all expectations are destroyed you become free in a sense. If you let their opinions and bias influence you however, you will become more trapped then ever. Jks there is no hope just continue to blaze and ocaisonally sell until you figure out when to end it.
>>
>>27064339
solid advice right there

but it's worthless if you continue to smoke
if you do it's just a matter of time until you get caught again
your parents will be vigilant now,
will analyze your reactions, movements and eyes
you need to stop, I know it sucks
I had to stop until I started paying my bills.
do it, don't get fucked over weed.
be smart.
>>
You should really stick it to them and smoke a joint in front of them and blow the smoke in their faces
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.