[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw been shitting liquid for the past 17 hours. Is it possible
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: tfw (2).jpg (105 KB, 633x758) Image search: [Google]
tfw (2).jpg
105 KB, 633x758
>tfw been shitting liquid for the past 17 hours.

Is it possible to shit yourself to death?
>>
>>27063603
Just drink water bra

I shit liquid for hours when i eat specific cuts of steaks with really cold water in the summer
>>
you have died of dysentery
>>
It is. Make sure you are drinking a shit ton of water anonymous. Otherwise you may get severely dehydrated. If this lasts too much longer, see a doctor.
>>
>>27063603
You actually can die from dehydration if you poop without drinking any water for too long.
>>
>>27063603
stay hydrated because you lost a lot of fluids during liquid stools
>>
>>27063603
Yes. It's very possible. Hundreds of thousands die each year due to diarrhea.
Go to the hospital. If going to the ER comes with a $500k+tip bill (aka you're in the US or other 3rd world country) drink lots of water, eat only crackes, rice etc. If you're not ok in a few hours, go to the ER.
>>
>>27063664
die

>>27063603
you have UC dumbass. Go see a gastroenterologist
>>
>>27063650

I've been drinking water, but 30-40 minutes later I just shit it out again
>>
File: 1409942784994s.jpg (5 KB, 187x250) Image search: [Google]
1409942784994s.jpg
5 KB, 187x250
>having blasting squits for a few days
>this mornings shit, hard as rocks
>this afternoon, back to squishy
Release me
>>
>>27063603
>Is it possible to shit yourself to death?
its actually one of the most common ways kids in poor countries die
>>
>>27063603
if you just have liquid stools, there's little to worry about. try to eat rice + boiled carrots, to rehydrate it's best if you use not only water but also salts / sugar (drink coke, sport drinks or ORS that you can get in the pharmacy).
>>
>>27063664
>see a doctor.

And that kids is how you spot the redditor.
>>
>>27063603
>Is it possible to shit yourself to death?
If you have access to healthcare it's virtually impossible to die from diarrhea, but for people who dont it's actually one of the leading causes of death
>>
>>27063603
Just put a cork in your butt to stop pooping

Problem solved
>>
>>27064150
good job mr.detective another victory for you sir
>>
>>27063603
Don't you know, if you shit liquid for more than 5 hours you got cancer?
>>
yeah its called dehydration anon, its one of the main reasons diarrhea kills so many people in the 3rd world, because it dehydrates you FAST so you better keep up with your water intake, drink extra,
>>
>>27063603
drink water, make sure you're getting enough fiber, don't eat like a retard for a day.

If it's still bad then visit a doctor, you might have some kind of bowel issue.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.