[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
what things do you hate about yourself robots? ill start >blonde,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 80
Thread images: 13
File: 1457404951375.png (219 KB, 1011x1013) Image search: [Google]
1457404951375.png
219 KB, 1011x1013
what things do you hate about yourself robots? ill start
>blonde, ALMOST colorless eyebrows
>5'8
>pale
>decent facial aesthetics which are generally ruined by acne
>avoidant
>>
>>27062887

>5'8" also
>round babyface
>indistinct jawline
>gross patchy back hair
>social anxiety
>compulsive liar

someone stop this ride, I want to get off
>>
>>27062887
> used to be a the epitome of an aryan kid
> eyes turned brown
> hair turned brown

what the fuck m8
>>
>>27063912

this happened to me too

>straight blond hair as a kid
>wavy, curly brown hair as an adult

i'm just worried some Jew DNA got mixed up in my family tree at some point.
>>
>>27062887
Weak chin and shit facial hair so I can't even hide it.
>>
>>27063995
lol at you then, i've thoroughly questioned my great grandparents if there's jew blood in our family and fortunately there isn't.
Anyways, most girls prefer dark and somewhat curly hair on a guy over straight blond
>>
>>27062887
i hate just about everything about me
the way i look, the way i think

inside and outside, i am pathetic

i'd have a harder time listing a single thing i fucking like
>>
>shitty skin, both dry and greasy at the same time
>terrible bacne
>speaking of my back, it's hairy as fuck
>shoulders are too
>back to my skin, it's nearly translucent and stretchmarks very easily
>I was never even fat, any slight change in weight or muscle leaves a deep, purple mark
>very crooked teeth
>overbite
>one eye visibly smaller than the other
>slightly cross eyed too
>virtually no chin or jaw
>eighthead
>hair is thinning and receding too, because fuck my life
>on the other hand, I can't really grow facial hair
>except on my neck, hair grows just fine and thick there
>spine is terribly crooked because I sit like a retard 24/7 for years
>lost about 5cm from my height
>vulture posture
>terrible profile too, due to my pinched face
>no muscle
>very skinny except for unexplainable love handles
>built like a pear, it's in my very bones
>flat ass, hairy crack, ugly mole between the cheeks
>small, thin dick, hairy all the way up to the head, slight paraphimosis
>soles of my feet are hard and callused, despite the fact that I wear quality footwear
>annoying, shrill voice

And that's just the physical. Plenty of mental things I dislike about myself too.
>>
>>27062887
>dint grow good facial hair, don't know if ever will
>subpar posture
>nose too big, cheeks too flat, ugly chin

At least I'm good at most everything
>>
>>27062887
you sound very pretty, anon
you are exactly my type

except the acne
>>
File: 1456191443659.jpg (27 KB, 314x246) Image search: [Google]
1456191443659.jpg
27 KB, 314x246
>>27064239

what has stopped you from committing suicide years ago?
>>
>5'11 and change so I can't tell people I'm 6 foot and thus a manlet that's just taller than other manlets
>babyface as fuck
>130 lb skeletor

Let's just end it guys.
>>
Right now its mostly my inability to withold from drugs. And my inability to take care of my teeth, and my body in general. And my lack of wanting to hang out with people. Just got a new job tho so I got that going for me
>>
>>27064287
Some of this shit is brand new. Like the hair loss and the disgusting back/shoulder hair growth.

Also, I kind of like life sometimes. And me an heroing would ruin my mother.
>>
>>27064336
Any of you people do drugs? Like drink too much, smoke errday, speed and MDMA and that shit
>>
>>27062887
>acne scars
>oily skin
>big nose
>big forehead
>receding hairline
>submissive
>AvPD
>>
File: 1444651065166.jpg (34 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
1444651065166.jpg
34 KB, 600x450
>Black
>Manlet
>Avoidant
>Social anxiety
>Chronic depression
>How annoying I am
>Lack of interesting qualities
>Lack of passion
>Not good at anything no matter how hard I try
>No friends
>Ugly face
>Can't grow long hair
>Crooked spine from terrible posture
>Yellow teeth from brushing enamel off as a kid
>Crippling addiction to hentai
>Not into real people I'm so far gone
>>
>>27064362
i drink 5 cups of coffee every day, without it i can't function
also i steal diazepam from my schizo brother
>>
>pale
>manlet
>hooked nose
>chin/jaw is not prominent

That's pretty much it. The nose part is the worst, I look like a vulture.
>>
>pale as fuck
>blonde, invisible eyebrows on massive brow
>going ginger ruddy in face due to alcohol
>>
>mixed
That's it. I would rather be full black or full white.
>>
>>27064568
I think mixed people are beautiful. Best of both worlds kind of situation
>>
>>27062887
Become muh bf OP.
>>
>boring
I look pretty fine but I can understand why no one likes me. My personality sucks and no matter how much I try I can't change the core of it.
>>
File: 1457309566664.jpg (142 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
1457309566664.jpg
142 KB, 1000x1000
>almost permanent eyebags
>5'7''
>decent facial aesthetics which are generally ruined by acne as well
>DYEL mode
>not so good hairline
>jawline is overall good but looks a tad small from the very front
>brown eyes(although they are very light going into amber eyes)
>>
File: roastiefuckingachairleg.png (36 KB, 166x91) Image search: [Google]
roastiefuckingachairleg.png
36 KB, 166x91
big head fat face
other than that i'd be attractive
but no
>>
5'8
Terrible skin
Gap in two front teeth
Extremely gaunt face even at a normal bodyfat
>>
File: 9753332345.jpg (44 KB, 251x231) Image search: [Google]
9753332345.jpg
44 KB, 251x231
>Social anxiety so bad I can't talk to my family
>No friends
>Socially retarded
>Despressed
>Nothing to be proud of

>I'm a nigger so i'll never have any of the girls I want and will always be judged by everyone because of my shitskin

What is keeping me alive?
>>
>>27064906
how many instruments have you tried to learn?
did you ever try to paint a painting?
Do you run fast/have a hand with animals/have a way with numbers?

The notion that you have nothing to be proud of is just a product of your depression.
>>
>ugly hook nose
>weak pushed in jaw
>recessed hairline

i look like the most uncool bald eagle in the world
>>
I hate the fact that I was so scared of what could happen that I never took any of the chances I had with girls. Most of them would have been surely failures, but now I realize that failing while you're young is better than being 25 and not having anything worth of being remembered. And I said chances with girls, it applies to chances at other things, but not only not having experiences with women pains me the most, but also I don't get chances anymore.

I should have made more of a fool of myself back then.
>>
>5'11"
>asymmetrical face
>pale af
>fat neck and face, skinny arms and legs
>unbearably thick and wavy hair
>0 personality
Is there any hope for me?
>>
File: image.jpg (21 KB, 188x196) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
21 KB, 188x196
>5'5"
>shoulders make a perfect eclipse
>white to the point if I go in the sun I look like a vampire
>baby face (told by people on r9k and off I have pretty eyes)
>>
I'm repulsed by my own existence, not even trying to be edgy lads, sometimes I cringe at the fact I'm alive.
>>
>>27065045

I know a guy that sounds like you. He kinda looks like a vulture. Almost always sounds scared to speak off his mind, even when we aren't precisely handsome or intimidating.
>>
>>27064697

You don't sound so bad. Acne is treatable. If you can't hide your receiding hairline with your hairstyle, there's always the option of just shaving your head.

Can't talk about height, because I'm not that tall myself but I never got shit because of that. It seems that height is a big issue in the United States.
>>
>>27065136
yea well, he's probably been ridiculed for speaking his mind in the past, and his shitty appearance can't make up for his personality

literally me tBh
>>
>>27064362

I'm addict to masturbation, but I'm not sure if it counts. At least it's free.
>>
>>27062887
21 and still acne, fuck homo sapiens
>>
>>27062887
I hate that I am an individual and that there are none like me. The only way I can relate to others is through memes.
>>
>>27065176
Yeah I'm not too pessimistic about my face, I've been trying to treat the acne but I still haven't managed to completely get rid of it on a permanent basis. But it's doable.
I also never got shit for my height as well, in Europe it doesn't seem as much of an issue, although women still prefer tall men.
>>
>>27065191

Yeah, I imagine that. The sad thing is that I know him from a board games club. We're all either manlets, skinny as fuck, neckbeards or otherwise ugly, and he's still afraid. I hope he gets some hope from seeing weirdos like him doing more or less well at life.
>>
>>27062887
>5'6
>Asian
>Shitty at my major
>Social fucking anxiety
>>
File: image.jpg (11 KB, 227x222) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
11 KB, 227x222
>5'7
>balding very quickly at 20 years of age
>slightly curved dick

I can't really fix any of these, feels fucking bad, I just noticed that I'm only slightly higher than an average woman. Also got legit ADHD and can't shut the fuck up around people ( though I'm now using self control)
>>
>>27065221
Dank memes truly are the human instrumentality project.
>>
How about we talk about positive things about ourselves instead? Let's not get an even worse confidence than we already got.
>186 cm
>Blue eyes
>dark blonde
>nice nose
>I'm really cool to drink with.
>Can speak more than one language fluently
>I can be pretty smart if I want to.
>>
>>27065241

Yeah, it's undoubtedly that women prefer tall men, but in most cases they only mean a guy at least as tall as them or more. Maybe women are too tall in the US, in my country women are mostly petite, with 5' 7'' you're easily taller than most women.
>>
>>27065318
What the fuck is wrong with a slghtly curved dick. Thats awesome, because its actually longer than it looks and it reaches a place most dicks cant.
>>
>>27062887

I feel like people are really getting more upset about small things than they should, here are mine I guess

>Hooked nose from fighting when I was younger
>Bendy dick
>Shit tier hairline but easy to hide because I have curly hair

But these are 3 tiny things, same as most of the stuff here, not a big deal rly boys
>>
>>27065201

Me too, I can fap 30 to 40 times per day, I can ejaculate more often so I don't get tired or sleepy after fapping. I think it's causing me to go bald, but probably just shit genes
>>
>>27065343
>not fat
>never cared that much about my 5'9 height
>have a pretty nice 7" weiner
>intense social anxiety, but still play guitar in a band out live in bars
>>
>6 inch hairy cock
>crooked teeth
>big nose
>>
>>27065318

I know a guy that's 5' 7'' and got bald at 18. He was really fat. He became obsessed with gym after hitting a heavy deppression and now he's fit, he also shaves his head. His social life has improved a lot.

I'm not saying that you should do the same than him, hell, I'm taller than him and I was probably more attractive than his pre-fitness self, and I'm still alone as fuck because I have a shitty personality. But there's some hope for you.
>>
>>27065398

Wow, I can't fap more than 3 times without feeling my dick sore. I'm sure it's taking energy from me to do other stuff, because sometimes when I have to go on without fapping for a while I notice I do much better at everything.

I should be taking antideppresants, but they take away my capacity to orgasm, so I'm skipping them. I don't even know how to tell to the doctor that I'm not taking the pills because I want to fap.
>>
File: 1455318858096.jpg (15 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
1455318858096.jpg
15 KB, 400x400
>thick eyebrows/monobrow
>shit coloured eyes
>big forehead and weak jawline
>skinny with man tits I was fat but lost weight over the years
>normal size biceps but skeleton tier wrists and forearms
>>
File: image_3_0.jpg (19 KB, 318x264) Image search: [Google]
image_3_0.jpg
19 KB, 318x264
>5'7
>receding hairline
>unibrow that must be plucked daily
>small wrists, generally petite overall

Other than that I think I'm going to be ok. I've been told numerous times I am very handsome, and am not a total fucking virgin anymore (only started recently, used to be the stereotypical long haired acne ridden gamer type, then aging happened and got a haircut and suddenly chicks want my dick) 7' dick which looks bigger because of my small body, my nose is kinda big but chicks have told me it looks "strong" (I may have jew blood in me...) Strong jaw, blue/green eyes, can grow a full beard/mustache in only 3 months, straight teeth, very little body fat (honestly I'm too skinny I think, 115lbs), defined forearms biceps shoulders abs and pecs thanks to manual labor 50-60hrs a week

Wait why the fuck am I telling you autists this, why did you make this thread? Fuck you OP
>>
>>27065343
Good idea anon!

>180 cm
>Good body even tho I dont do shit to take care of it
>Just got a new job
>>
>>27065318
I started balding at 16. I finally manned up and shaved it clean off at 21. Just do it now. I wished I did it sooner.
>>
>>27065456
honestly anon you should really try to skip the SSRI's, they gon fuck you up big time. You much better off without them! Replace them with some physical exercise and healthy food, and maybe learn a new skill - you'll do a fuckload better then you would've with the SSRI's, believe me. Speaking from personal experience here
>>
>>27065487
why hit the post button then?
>>
>>27065552
I was on various SSRIs for 9 years, never had a problem getting it up or orgasming. Now on a SNRI. When I forget to take them I get massive headaches and become very irritable. Still no boner problems though

I wish I was never put on them. I've tried weaning myself off of them many times and it feels like hell.
>>
>>27065367

I'm just isicure about it, I was with a girl once and she was touching on me, and she asked me why it's curved.

A simple question, but fuck, I was emotionally destroyed by it. Fuck, why wasn't I born a chad?
>>
>>27065589
I already wasted the time writing it up so why the hell not. I just can't remember why I did in the first place. Again fuck you OP
>>
>>27064239
post pic or bait
>>
>1.69m/5'6-5'7
>thinning crown
>heart condition that prevents me from lifting
>>
>>27065418

I already work out, I'm fairly fit and trying to become a beefcake, my problem is that I'm fucking short
>>
>>27065456

Well, just tell him how it is. See, with me it's different, I think I have less dopamine cause of ADHD an early childhood brain damage, so I fap a lot. Probably balding because of it. Fuck, I was so close to being chad, why did everything go wrong ?
>>
File: 1433256368783.jpg (58 KB, 778x720) Image search: [Google]
1433256368783.jpg
58 KB, 778x720
>>27065016

>how many instruments have you tried to learn?

None but I always wanted to learn to play the piano and violin, but got so lazy that I doubt i'd even try

I tried drawing but I give up too quickly to try and practice

I like editing videos but I guess I lost all motivation to continue doing such?

>Do you run fast?
>He's asking me, a nigger this
Haha well if course

>Do you have a hand with animals?
I like dogs but who doesn't?
>>
>6'0 grill

why the fuck am i so tall
>>
File: 1457573836162.jpg (37 KB, 653x538) Image search: [Google]
1457573836162.jpg
37 KB, 653x538
>>27062887
>weak diamond jaw
>unable to hide it with patchy beard
>lazy and droopy eye
>dark circles under eyes
>cystic acne
>acne scars
>slopped forehead
>yellow crooked teeth
>large lips
>fat as fatass
>rotten and cynic personality
I shouldnt be alive at this point, i'm legit 2/10
>>
>>27065079
Holy fuck dude are you me??
>>
>>27065771

Assuming you're not mtf, you can absolutely parlay that into a chad bf.
>>
>>27065748
>Well, just tell him how it is

I just can't tell him that.

>early childhood brain damage

Wow that's bad luck
>>
>>27065768
Well, just do it. At the moment I'm re-learning to play the piano, 10 minutes at the time. Had to save money for a while to be able to get the 600$ piano, but it was worth it. Are u musical?
>>
>>27065641
im not the op and that was my first post. obviously since you f5d the thread you just wanted attention
>>
>>27065928
as in musically talanted? sorry, not my native language
>>
File: sowow.jpg (87 KB, 540x810) Image search: [Google]
sowow.jpg
87 KB, 540x810
>>27062887
>mixed black
>acne
>gap teeth
>>
I got no facial hair at all, most 12 year olds have more of a mustache than me, it's just annoying
>>
>>27065883

It's silly, my grandmother dropped me on my head cause she had " weak hands" fuck me, I became socially awkward, more hyper, all cause she couldn't grip my tiny fucking baby body, being a child is the worst, you have no control. To make things worse, there was no one to help me develop healthy habits, I'm a bastard, with no father at that early age I grew up with improper parenting. My dad is back now but I'm a fucking adult and I don't need him.
>>
Why do you guys not like your hooked noses? I think they're very distinguished and cool looking.
Thread replies: 80
Thread images: 13

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.