[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/health problems/ general
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: pepe.jpg (7 KB, 250x242) Image search: [Google]
pepe.jpg
7 KB, 250x242
I've been sick for too long, and I didn't go to doctors due to a combination of social anxiety and poverty. I think I might be suffering from permanent damage now. I get blurry vision, headaches, confusion and other issues.

Is anyone else here chronically sick and/or permanently damaged?
>>
already tried to eat healthy food?
>>
>>27062795
Whats it like to live in third world?
>>
>>27062795
Being a Canadian, it infuriates me to hear these stories of my American neighbours getting sick and not being able to afford health care. Just move here, friend. Life is better here, if you don't mind the cold.
>>
>>27062861
I'm not american, and I'm pretty sure I'm not allowed to move there.

>>27062811
second world. pretty bad.

>>27062809
yeah I've tried everything related to food. It's not the problem.
>>
>>27062890
tried to get a job? sitting at home makes you sick as well, believe me
>>
I've got Crohn's, and because of that, internal abdominal sepsis.
I'm going in for surgery tomorrow morning. I've had a bunch of surgeries in the past but this one is more serious. There's a very real chance that I come out shitting into a bag if they can't save my rectal muscles.

I can't sit down after these surgeries for obvious reasons, and this makes life very hard. I won't get into the aftercare regime, but it is grizzly and horrific and required every day. I'm in a big hospital in the middle of london because the smaller hospital local to me can't handle surgeries of this level. It's so far away from home that I won't have any visitors. It's looking to be pretty grim.
>>
>>27062911
sounds harsh, good luck bro
>>
>developed a squint and have double vision from it, hospital are yet to find a solution and still keep doing tests
>probably have GERD
>probably have IBS related to GERD
>potentially have h.pylori which could be causing my GERD
>knee pains
>sinusitis
>ill more than 3/4 times a year
>>
File: hqdefault_0.jpg (24 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault_0.jpg
24 KB, 480x360
>>27062911
Wow dude. Abdominal sepsis? So, your organs are rotting inside of you?

Hate to say it but the only way you can prolong your life is to remove those rotting intestines. Which means getting a colostomy bag.

But would prolonging your life really be worth the potential decades of suffering and humiliation?

Imagine you finally find the courage to go out shopping after months of being a recluse after the surgery, only to have the bag fall out of your sweatpants and explode on the floor by the check stands, in front of all those normies. The smell alone would make people gasp and gag almost immediately, and everyone will be staring at you. The poor part-time high schooler wage slave gets told to clean it up, and he quits on the spot, giving you a death stare as he throws his name badge in the pile of partially digested liquid food and bile.

This happened at my grocery store, and the guy with the colostomy bag used to be a regular. We never saw him again after that.

Moral of the story? At what point does a life saving surgery become more of a problem for society as a whole? When is it acceptable to just let nature rake it's course and exit this world?
>>
>>27062890
Why wouldn't you be allowed to move here? Which country do you live in?
>>
>>27062906
b-but r9k tells me neet life is best life?
>>
You're poor, stressed, probably eat like shit, probably get no exercise, and probably stare at a computer screen for 12 hours every day. Of course you have blurry vision headaches and confusion.
>>
>>27062906
yeah I got a part time job. It's better than sitting at home all day, but the problem is physical.

>>27063054
Southern Euro. Even if I get a good degree, becoming a permanent resident in Canada or the US is a big pain in the ass. Without a degree your chances are pretty slim.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.